Nations League draw seedings confirmed

twitter.com/UEFAEURO/status/938794064438276096

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yCXf63t7R8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

be scared denmark

What would be the memiest League A Group?

Germany,England,Iceland

Damn, did group A seeding get based off of flags? Switch France and Poland and its absolute kino

what is this?

Wtf they did it again
Pot 2 colors are based

youtube.com/watch?v=yCXf63t7R8w

A meme competition that will replace international friendlies

League D will be full of great meme matches

I would unironically watch League D matches

i haven't followed any of this, it's really confusing. is this basically the 2020 euro qualification? or is that a separate tournament still? is there relegation/demotions? or just fifa ranking seeds every year. it's named "league", but why are there pots?

It's not that confusing, it just means instead of playing a friendly match it will be a nations league match.

the rest is explained here

> Ie always thought it was just some kind of running gag
> its actually real

I feel sick

literally this

>tfw international football was literally perfect in the 32 World Cup, 16 European Championship era

>they have fucked up both of these things

It's not that bad, it's probably better because for instance Poland got into Pot 1 for the World Cup by being very coy about which teams they played in friendlies to improve their coefficient, this way you are forced to play teams that are at your level.

four euro 2020 spots have been allocated for winners of each league that have not already qualified.

does this mean euro 2020 spots have increased by 4 from 2016, or euro qualification spots have decreased?

>Poland got into Pot 1 for the World Cup by being very coy about which teams they played in friendlies to improve their coefficient
how they dare

It doesn't bother me really, I wish the English FA were smart enough to do it, atleast with this system every team has to play the same amount of matches. Poland only played like 2 friendlies in 2 years when other teams were playing an extra 5 or 6 friendly matches.

To be fair, it does get rid of the useless international friendlies.

> 4 teams
> """"""""""""""""""""""""league""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Wembley needs tickets from friendlies for upkeep

RIP perfectly cohesive International Tournaments
1998-2014

Aren't international friendlies FIFA stuff? Isn't this UEFA instead?

>the world cup will have gone from having 24 teams with 13 european teams to 48 teams with still only 16 european teams

anyone that defends this watering down of the tournament is a fucking idiot who apparently likes to see 8-0 matches between germany and uzbekistan

>tfw the worst team even in Pot 4

How have you not heard of this?

But we already had those matches.

Don't worry, Novikovas will save you

when's the draw?