Dead pig bacon frying in Dallas, haha

I get tired of hearing the same old thing. Two black men are killed by the pigs. Talk radio on overdrive "When a white police officer commands a black man to do something - he should do it".

Well guess what pigs? Two can play the hunting game. You killed two workers who happened to be black for now reason. Now four pigs were just fried in Dallas, haha.

You pigs should think twice about this as you oppress workers and our African brothers.

I fully stand behind Black Lives Matter - more than ever.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/police-more-reluctant-shoot-blacks-whites-study-fi/
youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

gr8 b8 m8

this doesn't even deserve a (you)

Are you a nigger or just a cuck?

4 full lines of text

too much

>workers

No one deserves to die, every man is a child to someone.

>Are you a nigger or just a cuck?

I am a "white" worker, tired of the AmeriKKKan oppression of the African nation within it. Tired of the pigs oppressing the working class of this country by murdering us for no reason.

Ah, so a filthy Jew then

>Ah, so a filthy Jew then

Are Jews white?

at least 35 cops have been murdered this year already by guns or knife or vehicular homicide

why do we care about this even, again? we didn't care about any of the others

>>>/reddit/

no

>To avenge the innocent we shall kill the innocent

I know you're just a shit posting piece of human garbage, but if you're serious, one day this attitude will lead you down the path to hell. When you get there and meet your master Satan, please try and act surprised.

blacks kill more other blacks in 4 months than the KKK has in its entire 90 year history, but black lives matter only when white kill blacks?

y'all niggers are stupid.

>be ameriroach
>get shot

Leaf has a great point. 5 points to Canada

Oh, roach. Whatever makes you feel better.

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/2/police-more-reluctant-shoot-blacks-whites-study-fi/

police are already more reluctant to shoot blacks. BLM is just a lying Soros org.

Heres your (you)

Niggers are going to get what's coming to them if they wish to continue blaming their ape-like behavior on whites and the police. The disease needs chemotherapy delivered via flying hot lead if they wish to play this game.

>posts the same image in as many threads as he can
I hate roaches

>When a white police officer commands a black man to do something - he should do it

it doesn't matter the race of either party, when you're being detained the officer has control of your movement. it's not rocket science, but when you're a brain fog debilitated liberal it must seem like it

Kill yourself.

>when you're being detained the officer has control of your movement. it's not rocket science, but when you're a brain fog debilitated liberal it must seem like it

Well the four pigs in Dallas have had their movement controlled by the people.

And those four pigs won't be moving again any time soon, haha.

Everyone can spout on and on about this - it is the pigs walking the streets among the people who are the ones who are in the trigger sights of the people, and who are being held accountable when they kill for no reason.

but none of the cops that were shot today have shot anyone before

>could've been niggers
>could've been camelfuckers
Does anyone even know?

dubs means race war has officially started

Black lives really don't matter.

As far as lives go, black lives are pretty low down on the list of lives that matter.

so a cuck jew?

god damn i didnt even know being that pathetic was even humanly possible

he'srightyouknow.jpg

Helter skelter, niggers.

>4 killed cops

Trayvon, Michael Brown, Freddie Gray and Eric Garter have been avenged at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=daVhasi95c4

you could make a video with black people not shot by cops and it'd be longer than that vid.

I think because this appears to be more organized than the other incidents.

>AmeriKKKan

this is how I know you're fake. even spics and niggers know jews are the real problem, schlomo

>worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,worker,

communist.

GOTTA LOVE SMOKED PIG

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH