I'm late to the party. What exuse do they have this time? That old man is totally white too

I'm late to the party. What exuse do they have this time? That old man is totally white too.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-massacre/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still don’t know the motive yet.

Wherever you were born or moves to USA, you become a mad cunt

White subhumans not taking responsibility for their own actions ad usual.

Now if the shooter was Hispanic, black or Asian it would be different.

sociopaths and apathetical people exist, and could live all their lives like normal individuals for all we know

He was a proven Muslim convert and ISIS member. ISIS even took responsibility

source?

Sup Forums

oh okay, so it's fake. Thanks for the heads up.

You have to go back.

nypost.com/2017/10/02/isis-claims-responsibility-for-las-vegas-massacre/

We need a travel ban for all Americans. We can't have these savages travelling around the world.

Friendly reminder that this wouldnt have happened with stricter gun control

Yeah why don't you come to my house and try to take my gun away and see what happens

You do know that ISIS constantly takes responsibility and lies about things they had no connection to right?

You'll shoot me, and then get arrested for murder.
But that doesnt really matter since you didnt get the point of my post anyways.

I live in a state that has really generous self defense laws, dumbass

"Self defense" wouldnt apply if you werent defending yourself though, right?

nobody wants your guns shitty neet basement dwelling sharter, what would happen is you get hanged and i walk away with your shitty rifles anyway

piece of shit nigger retard god damn why do you exist waste of oxygen die in cancer subhuman

It was a leftist white dude who tried to kill country music americans.

My favorite part about this is that user thinks he's gonna turn into fuckin Bruce Willis in die hard when some libcuck tries to come take his gun.

You know, instead of the pathetic waddling blob that struggles to get out of his gamer chair

>libcuck
>implying

but they come much more frequent in american society

usa society is violent and fucked up desu, things like in the movie "falling down" are not so far off

You have a foreign accent trying to take property away from me with force. Therefore I was scared for my life and I had to protect myself

Easy.

1. I may or may not be an American in a foreign country, you cant know.
2. Taking something with force is not the only way to take something. Peaceful ngotiation is an option in most cases.
3. You shouldnt be scared for your life just because someone is trying to take away life threatening objects away from you.

>proven

Thank you for illustrating how fucked up and nigger tier the American psyche is. You people really are a cancerous stain on humanity.

>Stephan Paddock

anglo subhuman

I'll post on Twitter that I took responsibility.

>amerishits

I fucking knew it, this is basically Falklands 2.0

"Lone wolf"

wh*Tes are distusting

It's simply the price of freedom guys what are you communists?

>What excuse do they have this time?
Isnt it obvious? He was irritated over the fact that they were playing music.

3 days of shitty country music would run anyone crazy.