>Ctrl+ F wheat
>Nothing Found
Wtf! Wheat posting begins now!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cura_Annonae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Alien: Covenant release date
>May 19, 2017
Two more months of wheat posting? Can it be maintained?

Oh boy, here we go again you guys!

Can we just talk about the wheat situation?

Where did this retarded meme come from?

hotheaded celiac detected

i have a feeling that there's a bountiful jokes left to be harvested

And a glorious age of wheat kino

I don't understand this meme

I like this thread.

He warned them....

Stupid dialogue from recent trailer implies someone planted wheat on alien planet. (despite the presence of other wild earth plants)

viral marketers and now the bottom feeding underage reddit autists have taken it up

WHEAT IN TARNATION!? GIT OFF ME PROPERTY YA STINKIN NORMIE! YOU ARE STEPPIN ON ME WHEAT!

Who here is autistic?
Just curious.

Everyone who has ever posted on Sup Forums, for starters.

I am but I am having no part of this meme.

Let that sink in, normans forcing it. You're worse than a literal autist.

>In ancient Rome, the Romans used the term Cura Annonae ("care for the grain supply"), in honour of their goddess Annona and the grain dole was distributed from the Temple of Ceres.
>Annona
>user

>The official responsible for the provision of the alimenta was the Curator alimentorum.
>alimenta
>alien

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cura_Annonae

Wheat was the key all along.

>Wheatus starts playing

I hope the underlying sublot of the movie is weyland-monsanto corp using the black goo to geneticly modify the wheat to turn it into GMO steroided cash crop wheat.

The xenos are but simple organic farmers growing only enough wheat to feed what they need. Enraged by the imperialist normies and GMO cash cropping they rebel and are driven to kill the normies and take back their farms.

Bravo, pure wheat kino.

SIMPLE FARMER
I
M
P
L
E

F
A
R
M
E
R

you ever have tasty wheat?

Sure. The wheat seen in the trailer is domestic wheat, which can't thrive in the wild unattended. Which leaves the question of who's farming the wheat.

its self harvesting wheat

LOOKS LIKE MAGGOTY BREAD IS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

That's not the problem, domestic wheat is incapable of sowing itself into the ground because the rachi is too tough to shatter and disperse the seeds when it's finally ripe.