Dog bless America

Dog bless America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c72swYTisvY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I unironically hate right-wingers so much

Considering how little you have I'd ask for a refund.

Next mass surveillance laws in 3, 2, 1...

Freedom isn't free
There's a hefty fucking fee

why isnt he offering tribute then

No they didn't. Your retarded peasant-amplifier rules made Trump won without actually doing it.

>Utterly and completely
what did he mean by that?

>Utterly and Completely
Can you say-
M A J O R I T Y V O T E ?

Both candidates were right-wing though

>Hill billy Joe actually believes this

>Bill O’Reilly
This man needs to be put down.

DUDE GUNS LMAO

Correct. Not only did the Dems lose the White House but they lost states that had been blue for decades+a huge chunk of governorships plus Congress seats all resulting in their weakest strength at the national level since 1928. ;)

I'd be mad too if my party lost an election as badly as yours did.

And yet after all that Washington is in a constant state of fisting itself all because right-wingers decided to elect an atomic cheeto.

I don't understant Americans
The Democratic Party is not left-wing by any standards

deh brice of freedumb

Those people had not enough guns to defend themselves.

How so? Are Dems not as far left as the German left is?

Don't take the b8, m8. The Democrat Party is about the same as the SPD ideologically.

FREEDUMB™ AIN'T FREE, OKEY?
DOG BLESS :DD

SPD did some of the most rightwing laws in our recent History.

>removing workers rights
>lowering taxes for the rich
>removing inheritance tax
>Licking Russian balls

>Licking Russian balls
Wait, how is that right wing?

Maybe a little but the two parties are best thought of as coalitions which contain everything to the left and right of center, running the gamut from timid centrists to some genuine lunatics.

All right wingers in Europe lick their balls (AfD, LePen, UKIP etc.)
It's were their funds come from.

Strong Nationalism = Weak EU
And no European Nation can stand a chance against Russia on its own = Strong Russia.

They're afraid Russia will cut off their oil and gas.

Not even remotely, most Democrats would be center to center-right here, with a few exceptions like Bernie Sanders who ist actually left-wing

Nigga look at die Linke and other leftist parties like Syriza or Front de Gauche, they are pro-Russian as it gets

DRUMMMMMMMPFFFFFF

Those stay in the tradition of what the USSR used to fund. There good oppinions of Russia and Anti-Americanism ist just tradition.

>this stale meme again

>thinking the aussie is just memeing so i check it out
>it's real
Holy fucking shit

the bit i don't get about their 'freedom' is not one person that has maintained the right to bear arms has gone up against the gumbmint/authorities and won

their government also isn't afraid to pass laws and act anyway it likes towards the fringes of society

>the bit i don't get about their 'freedom' is not one person that has maintained the right to bear arms has gone up against the gumbmint/authorities and won

Bundy Ranch?

it got settled in the courts

He was also screaming about Piers Morgan's gun crime tweets. Saying the UK has its own problems to fix. The UK gun crime rate is 0.23 per 100k, America's is 10.54.

And you guys still can't even agree to get rid of a healthcare system you all agreed on getting rid of.

Absolutely pathetic.

Hi :DDDDD what habbenes heres? :DDD

that looks like my dick

>And you guys still can't even agree to get rid of a healthcare system you all agreed on getting rid of
You know that the Obamacare repeal was stopped only because one spiteful old man in the Senate was butthurt that his presidential bid stiffed. It had nothing at all to do with policy and everything to do with a certain individual I will not mention by name having a temper tantrum.

Having an occasional bloodbath is better than being an unarmed cuck taking it from big daddy government.

why are the GOP so useless at everything?

He's right you know.
F

haha ebin :DDDD

Establishment Republicans don't accept Trump as one of theirs. Duh. ;)

>psychiatric patients with guns=freedom

>tfw no fidger spinner gf

nah I just mean in general. what have they conserved exactly

I thought it was something taken out of context but he really is that fucked in the head.
>O’Reilly said the Second Amendment allows even “the loons” to have the right to arm themselves for protection

No, it was stopped by 3 republicans the first time and the second time you guys gave up again when rand flipped as well.

The last major armed rebellion in this cunt took four years and over half a million dead bodies to put down.

>mfw 2 seconds after I head about this, I realised all those people probably voted for trump

SUCK MY DICK

You could also say it's its part and parcel

even if they didn't, they are still wh*tes and need to be exterminated.

I KNOW RIGHT
Trumpards btfo

haha ebin bread gais :DDD

BE

>country music shitkicking hillbilly hoedown

Yeah they voted for trump

Part and parcel of being free.

so no one has aswerned me what habbenes here :DDD fug yuo gais :DD

>Sup Forumsleaf desperate to derail a thread because it was a white guy who shot up all those people and his Sup Forumstard garbage has no relevance
Cute.

SAD!

maybe you should shoot up a country music concert like the other lefty did

oh fug :DDD delet :DDDDD

Capitalism didn't taint America.

America tainted Capitalism.

Are you a r/ChapoTrapHouse or a r/neoliberal?

Freedom ain't free.

US Democrats are not sucking Russian dick.

The European left (and far-right) suck a lot of Russian dick.

It's more about the feeling of owning a gun or 5. The feeling of freedom.

too many commies ITT

Unironically this.

Its true that if you lived in a totally controlled dystopian state where everyone is monitored 24/7 and nobody can own guns then these shootings would probably drop in number.

Is that a price worth paying?

You mean like Canada?

Is Canada like that? I never got the impression. Canada has less shootings than we do obviously, but I took that up as a cultural thing, not necessarily a product of having less freedom.

I'm simply alluding to the fact that you can have a sensible gun control policy where people can own guns, have less gun violence and not fall into your description.

freedom/10

That guy was just a greedy kike who leeched off the government then tricked a bunch dumbass muh gunz lolbertarians into getting him off the hook.

I was talking about the idea of less freedom for more security kind of thing which is what O'Reilly was referencing.

I don't think we can change culture easily if at all. Culture is so much bigger than any individual or even any individual movement. If that was the case then we should just as soon solve the much higher gun violence in places like Honduras, South Africa etc.

>win the popular vote
>still don't become president
>instead we get some guy who has continually taken enormous shits on his votes
wew

Culture changes over time. Nothing stays the same forever, you just need to nudge it in the direction and if you have enough clout to do so.

They searched the shooter's apartment and found a huge-ass cache of guns and explosives. I told you, this guy wasn't a lone nut, there's more behind this than it seems.

He was a multimillionaire he could afford all that shit. Honestly even if guns were banned completely someone that rich could still get whatever he wanted off of the black market.

Yeah sure but I think it changes based on the accumulation of millions of smaller changes. Its funny too because I've been to Canada and culturally looks and seems almost identical yet lower violent crime.

But violent crime in the USA has been going down in most areas, even as gun ownership is on the rise. So its not too bad. Mass shootings are on the rise but they are a tiny % of total violence, they just make the news easier. Unfortunately Chicago (my city) still has rising gun violence. And our only solution is to put "no guns allowed" stickers on buildings.

Isn't Putin right wing? Authority is associated to right wingers here and he's pretty authoritarian. Traditionalist too seeing how he persecutes gays.

>haha you guys lost

this is why you cunts are so fucked

Right wing doesn't mean globalism and associating with everyone else who is right wing. Licking the balls of foreign nations (left wign and right wing) is seen as a leftist thing here traditionally, where right wing is more about national power and dominance.

Is it mean freedom for opportunity to kill people with machine gun?

There have only been three mass shootings in the US with fully automatic weapons since the 1930s, that's over 80 years. And that's considering that automatic weapons were legal until 1986.

OK who cares? I didn't even mention automatic weapons and I'm not one of those people who cares about them. Hell I don't even know what an automatic weapon is. It automatically reloads for you? Automatically shoots? Apparently they are illegal since 1986? Hmmm what does it have to do with what I wrote?

You guys just call leftist whatever you don't like to be honest.

He's right. If you don't want to legislate and restrict guns these attacks will continue to happen
Some people in office are just okay with this fact

We have a significant amount of guns per capita here and we can purchase semi auto rifles and stuff. We just have a culture of not shooting each other. Only gangsters in inner cities do that

What are you talking about persecutes gays by Putin? Putin is gay he very loves little boys.
youtube.com/watch?v=c72swYTisvY

Yeah its weird like I said, Canada culture is extremely similar to our own and its mostly imperceptible to me (maybe slightly more polite?? even then that seems mostly a meme), but it creates a big difference in shooting death.

>We just have a culture of not shooting each other. Only gangsters in inner cities do that
Big deal, same here. Most homicides in the US (over 80%) are inner city gangs.

He was being sarcastic, right? Like, he was condemning the fact

I don't know who Bill O Reilly is