When i get older

>when i get older
>i will be stronger

>tfw WC2010 was 20 years ago

how much stronger did you get Sup Forums?

will we ever exalift so higher???

nigga u gay

BBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZT

who /exaliftin/

>tfw I got stronger

6 MONTHS UNTIL /WC/ IS BACK LADS

we've almost made it

bruce arena
sunil gulati
alexi lalas
donald trump

retire binch

>amerifag doesn't waifu literal pretty elite snpaipu killergirll yet

m8 you wanna get headshotted?

Literal hot snow girls that can snipe you down. Biathlon is the best sport.

I got a job and then started my own businesses after 5 years. Pretty good improvement from being a useless fucking NEET.

More biathlonfus

Hot sniper girls with rifles

Gold Lena

rip hansa

feminine penis?

>tfw you'll never snort coke from your norse goddess' naked ass

Why live?

I gained fucking 10 stone (like 140lbs for non brits) since 2010. The worst part is I was already pretty chubby so now I am painfully obese.

fuck. I remember in 2010 I was only 18 and had friends and went to play football with them during the world cup. Now I am so fat that I haven't walked more than half a mile in 2 years. A few weeks ago I ordered a fucking £80 pair of football boots off the internet and they made my feet hurt so much that now I used them to hit myself in the head when I get sugar headaches.

My life has collapsed lads. I remember for the 2010 world cup final I ordered a pizza as a treat. I have had 4 pizzas in the last 2 days. Not even as a treat as fucking breakfast. I usually have 2 pizzas for breakfast but to keep it 'traditional' I dip the crust in honey then coat it with cornflakes, then crumble some black pudding over the pizza which I wash down with tea, but instead of milk I use garlic dip.

I am not stronger.

is this pasta? If not, I feel bad for you m80.

>to keep it 'traditional' I dip the crust in honey then coat it with cornflakes, then crumble some black pudding over the pizza which I wash down with tea, but instead of milk I use garlic dip.
I actually thought you were being serious for a second

Try bulimia