Why do Anglos have such a goddamn hard time learning a new language?

there's no need to learn one

This

They have the largest cultural sphere so to emerse themselves into another they have to enter a smaller pool, which is something you have to force your self to do.

This

we conquered the world so we didn't have to waste time learning how to conjugate Etre.

No motivation. Most things are already written in English, and most people can speak English. There's no drive for me to learn it.

no exposure, saying you dont need it is not a reason, youd benefit from it on the long run considering you barely speak any

>proud of having inferior brains

why don't you learn lithuanian or malaysian?

>spend two years learning dutch
>go to the Netherland
>everyone speaks English to me

what's the point

You didn't conquer shit, Nigel

umm yes England did sweaty xx

Not a good analogy considering there are other spheres almost as influential as the Anglosphere. i.e hispanosphere, francophonie and maybe the mandarin and Arab spheres.

Why do you niggers act like learning a bunch of almost identical languages is some feat? How many of you shitskins know Japanese or Korean or Mandarin?

none of those are nearly as prolific culturally and I really don't think they're influential at all

do you really think a bunch of africans and arabs that speak french warrants learning french? What benefit does talking to someone from the congo give me?

> that flag calling anyone a shitskin

>Conquered the world
>Inferior brains
Pick one, Diego.

Congo is an emergent economy and I'm sure as hell that if you invest your neetbux in that country you'd make a huge profit in the next decades. Learning their language makes things easier

Answer the question you dirty little shitskin. How many languages do you know which aren't from the same language family?

>die of famine
>defend your master

>Ireland

I'm on holiday in Ireland, brainlet.

I literally do not give a fuck about investing in a shithole run by the chinese

Just English. I also speak some Portuguese and French but they're of the same family, my chink friend

>other spheres almost as influential as the Anglosphere
no, they aren't even close. lots of speakers don't automatically make any culture/language influential especially if majority of them are useless thirdworlders. there is literally no benefits in learning french or arabic nowadays unless you're going to do some business in those regions, and even then english only would be enough in most cases.

Sure Rasheed

By most standards, how exactly are Russians superior to what you refer to as "useless third worlders"? You're probably right in Africa's case but the whole Hispanosphere, Arabs and the Chinese enjoy about the same quality of life as Russians, which isn't a big achievement on its own

>how exactly are Russians superior to what you refer to as "useless third worlders"?
we aren't superior to anyone. we ARE useless thirdworlders. and i would support it if russia switched to latin or better made english its second official language.

Tell them you want to practice.

I did, I was more commenting on what the point is when plenty of people already know english as a second language

>Learning some irrelevant animal-like brogue
For what purpose?

Cause in English class they only do bullshit like literature instead of actually learning about grammatical concepts

Also cause their education is shit-tier in general, see the rankings for anything below university-level

So they used you to practice. Should have imposed your need to practice over theirs. Learn to stand your ground

try re-reading my post you fucking mong

I don't give a fuck about what you feel the need to say cuckold

so don't reply to what I have to say champ

Try re-reading my post you fucking mong

>almost as influential as the Anglosphere
It's not even close