Today is the day of German Unity

Today is the day of German Unity
Say something nice about my country

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JimH6R3HFFQ
youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM
youtube.com/watch?v=CxiqMNUzz54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can you be unified when Austria is still free and Prussia suffering under the Polish boot?

Wake up, German man. Your subjugated brothers and sisters need you.

you're pretty good at destroying Europe's economy.

I wonder how many miles of BBC the qt on the right has taken.

survival of the fittest

There are almost no Germans left in Poland

You are the greatest. In fact you should make everyone else as great as you. Make them you.

hahahahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Thank you friend, we will try

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Believing Polish lies
WAKE UP, HANS!

Germany should be dismantled into small independent states as quickly as possible for the survival and benefit of the european continent

This. France too.

France hasn't proven that in the last hundred years no matter how much you help and aid them they will try to destroy or de-stabilise the continent the moment they have the power

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA

We have been good boys in the last 70 years, the economical backbone of Europe and became friends with out neighbours.
Germany earned its right to exist as a sovereign country

Germans helped us to throw out the bolshevik scum during our civil war and later helped us during ww2.

Our only real ally.

youtube.com/watch?v=JimH6R3HFFQ

EU is becoming your very own extortion tool

>your

nice try man, you are in this too

Great beer!

I'm unironically not German, though

you only tried to destroy europe 3 times in 100 years and not 4 times

Germany doesn't control the EU, we are just a fellow member

What's your ethnicity?

That’s why you’ve been destroyed each time.

that's why we still exist m88

>Germany

what then?

Is there even a worse clique?
Germans
Anglos
Jews

It seems like all the European problems come from these three.

>I'm unironically not German, though
Then quit bitching about Germany while living there. Unless you're a proxy and in that case carry on.

You forgot Russians

>that's why we still exist m88
Germany is truly the phoenix of Europe.

I like german food

How so?

not Greek

I reserve the right to bitch about any where I live. This place is still a free country, for now

Reunification was a mistake

>Germans
>Anglos
>Jews
This coming from a Russian.

Also, some countries might say the Spanish and French have been major trouble makers as well.

Soviet Union?

this. The instability in europe is mostly due to a unified Germany

>inb4 “It’s America’s fault”

you are either a Turk, that Russian, or that britshitposter from cologne.

Either way, fuck off.
Are you too poor to move somewhere else?

refugee crisis is definitly americas fault

oh I'm so sorry

you did support it tho.

youtu.be/GgUhVDGelSM

Good luck Germany, hopefully you can fix your stuff.

Yeah our bad

I love you boys *.*

No, you wont! (Ibarruri intensifies)

I don't recall USA being part of the countries that divided up the middle east at the end of WW1.

I have the right to be in Germany thanks to your chancellor and now i am taxpayer so you should be happy. EU scares me though, feels like what i learned of the USSR but instead of communism it is nationless globalism with germany as top bully hence why i think it better they become small states again to stop repeat of future germanic aggression

>I reserve the right to bitch about any where I live
If it's so terrible then why live there? The Schengen Zone allows you to go many other places. Why aren't you in your home country?

Germany is the best country in the world, sending love

Any Iraqis and Afghanis, sure.
Any others aren't.

sneaky anglo subhuman in Germany

also Syria and Libya

Come on now...

are you really going to pretend that's not the reason behind all of this?

Also, the Northern Wars weren't exactly a shinning moment in European history. Though Russia wasn't always the aggressor.

Я pecпeктyю нeмцeв co шкoлы
Зa тaчки, зa Hицшe, зa мpaчный caдизм
Ho нeмцы нe мы, a мы тoчнo нe нeмцы
Heмцы дeлaют вeщи, мы eбaшим тpaгизм

My Mothers side of the family is all German. My Mom was born in Germany.
The German language is interesting and sounds cool. You guys make amazing cars and guns.

I would have liked to see Germany before the refugee crisis. I probably could have gone to college there.
Now I'm just hoping that something happens to bring the German spirit back to life.

Libya was a European pushed and NATO-led operation. Blame France in particular if it didn't go as you hoped.

US impact in Syria has been mostly against ISIS. Syrian government, Russia, Iran responsible for the lion's share of the infrastructure destruction, as well as hold moral culpability for not capitulating during early days before 2013 when opposition radicalized.

>I would have liked to see Germany before the refugee crisis. I probably could have gone to college there.
Now I'm just hoping that something happens to bring the German spirit back to life.

Just stick to Bayern and you should still be fine. I just hope your mom isn't from NRW

Thank you, friend

Come on, don't act as if USA didn't support "moderate rebels" in Syria

Jews.
You don't know who did the bolshevik revolution?

You were a great country in 1940. I feel sad when I hear about the rapes that go on today and all that.

russians
it's always the russians

Stalin was a jew?

Can we make an Irish-German master race now?

US support for rebels in Syria dwarfed by Russian and Iranian support for the government. Again, if the argument is "you put money in", we were far and away not the biggest players.

you're too cucked by albion for us, thanks

>Spanish and French
I don't recall them fucking up europe. The frenchies tried it once and failed (in Russia).
Why is it every jew-sponsored dictator wants to wage war on Russia?

>Russia supports the internationaly recognized Syrian government
>America supports islamists rebels and foreign mercenaries
>"look, both sides are to blame"
lol

>Won our country back from the worlds greatest empire
>Cucked

Libya=>French
Syria=> Asad/Gulf States
Iraq=> Shia Government (sure we should have known) cozy with Iran and acting like dicks to Sunnis.

Not to mention most of the refugees aren't from these countries and the ones that are like the Syrians have large numbers of basically deserters.

Mutti and the EU is who you really should blame. When Trump came in our number of illegals from South of the border drastically dropped. It's not rocket science that "Fuck off!" works better than "One million..."

Fuck off kike
Lenin and Trotsky are the key figures in the revolution. Stalin was an insane georgian dictator, his real last name is Dzhugashvili. Also there's a reason to suspect that his mother was jewish. Is this the power of german education?

>Won our country back

You sure about that? Last time i checked they still control a large portion of it

Thanks for the great day at europapark, it's really the best time to go when germans aren't around.

You couldn't save your language.
Bulgaria was a Turkish province for 500 years. We kept ours. So did all Balkanites.
You have no excuse.

nice language lol

>Stalin was an insane georgian dictator
Cool, Hitler was an Austrian dictator. Guess we are both innocent

My father speaks fluent Gaeilge as do myself and my brothers. Normies taking a stance on the Irish language get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I would have liked to see Germany before the refugee crisis
I was there in 2005 it was comfy. I really liked how clean it was. People who regularly go said major cities have drastically changed in the last few years.

wow usa is innocent

Enjoying your stay there, shlomo?
You're either Volga german or a jew. And since you didn't tell us straight up that you're german, I suspect it's the latter since a lot of your kind migrates to Germany from Russia nowadays.

Thanks didn't you get yours because some Dutchie conquered you kek

I am Greek

Which side had more legal legitimacy for support isn't relevant in a discussion of who bears moral responsibility for instability. States can be internationally recognized and still be mismanaging their country.
In the case of Syrian government, it was directly responsible for civil war due to political and ethnic repression. Refugees continue to fear return due to possibility of persecution and broken social contract.

>learning a dead language

>Arrive in thread to congratulate Gerry only to see "that britshitposter from cologne".
> in reality i made a few posts over the weekend

Is it really that easy to rile the hun?

Good : ^)

German flag is black, red, yellow.

In German, the colours are schwarz, rot, gelb. Reminds you of anything? No? Yeah I know right, Germans are all obscure and shit. Let's dive into history

Fall Schwarz: code name for Sutjeska Battle. Result: anglopedia says inconclusive, I say partisans got rekt

Fall Rot: code name for invasion of France. We all know how it went.

Fall Gelb: wreckage of lelgium, Netherlands and France.

So, whenever you think "nah man germ dudes are good guys now they good". They aren't. Their faking flag is a testament of battles where their superiority crushed the enemy, inflicting heavy losses.

>80% of people who carried out bolshevik revolution are jews
>b-b-but what about STALIN? A? Checkmate russkie
Btw austrian is a meme ethnicity. The eastern half of Austria is slavic just like Germany. You're pretty much the same people other than the accent.

Is there any good colleges in that area?
My mother was born in a hospital in Würzburg.

>Come on, don't act as if USA didn't support "moderate rebels" in Syria
We couldn't vet anyone so trained 300. Mist of our aid beyond them was medical early on. Since then we've basically just supported Kurds fighting ISIS. Look at the actual refugees many are fleeing Asad, are deserters or fled ISIS and many were already living in other countries. The ISIS families fleeing the assault on their cities and our bombing are being corraled by Kurds and other groups.

It's not 18 January, so kill yourself urban-dwelling Kanake subhuman. BRD is illegitimate occupied state

>Greek
You can't even pay debnts!
>Ha you don't even have your language!
>Ha you learned a dead language!
Pick one.

I like this
youtube.com/watch?v=CxiqMNUzz54

>Stalin was a jew?
He basically purged the Bolsheviks. He was also a Georgian.

>You can't even pay debnts!
Didn't we have to bail you out a few years ago?

I dont know if you are serious or just trolling me.
If you are gonna support rebels, this will lead to more civil war. If you support government, this will lead to civil war ending sooner

>"I'm Greek"
>"Didn't WE have to bail you out"
When the fuck did Greece bail anyone out?