Other thread got deleted because the OP was trolling

Other thread got deleted because the OP was trolling.

Discuss the shooter's now documented understanding of CQB tactics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DAzy37yzodk
youtube.com/watch?v=5XH0y7pgSDw
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
mobile.twitter.com/FeedNewsLive/status/751278935736930305/video/1
web.archive.org/web/*/https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
youtube.com/watch?v=CEhYKl2sB8U
i.4cdn.org/pol/1467957045357.webm
youtu.be/XjrKGKo8DA8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

h-hes fast!

Seriously nigger's check this shit out. Guy knows exactly what he's doing.

Look I'm not a single post by this ID OP.

i..... i cant keep up with his movements

Looks like a professional paintball player bunkering some bitch.

Active or ex milt

Trained well beyond basic boot

Most definitely has combat experience under pressure

Probably a marine

Tactical Tyrone

Dropping cracka cops

youtube.com/watch?v=DAzy37yzodk

Check CNN to see what's happening on my phone
>bullshit pile of Java garbage stalls out page load
>a ton of unimportant Twitter plugins and feeds of whatever some useless celebrity thinks of the situation
>Trying to get me to install CNN app
>Super slow CSS and google fonts being loaded

For fuck's sake

GUYS HE MOVED LEFT THEN MOVED RIGHT

IS IT JASON BOURNE? MOSSAD?

IS DAT A COP DEEEYAAD?
SNIPER N SHEET OH SHEEIT

OXYGEN IN HIS BLOOD

DEMPSEY ROLL HIM

>IT'S A DUDE?!!?
tfw tranny

WOW!!!

There's only gonna be more videos like this. Unbelievable.

He fucking shifts from firing from his left shoulder to his right when he moves around the column.

He did his homework.

Could this mean it's another false flag? Usually niggers aren't this competent with anything beyond speaking jive.

God help us if there's ever a real disaster or emergency affecting large portions of the country.

white mentally ill military guy who knows what he's doing

So hes either hopped up on pcp, meth or coke plus the adrenaline rush, or hes been trained and has confidence in his abilities, perhaps because of combat experience.

Moving like when the consequences of fucking up are death is pretty nutty desu.

The jiggle peek left and wide peek right is like something out of counterstrike. Kids a global smurf.

Ak with FMJ or Autoshotty with buck vs a CT on eco.

Without a doubt.

Bet t all

holy shit you're right.

definitely trained or just great instinct for gunfights?

Cable news has to get shekels during these emergency broadcasts. PLZ CLICK THESE LINKS AND PAUSE LIVE TERRORIST FEED FOR PHARMA POPUPS

That's combat experience

>7 officers now undead

>safely advanced from cover while being engaged
>suppressed during his advance, squared to target while he fired wasn't firing haphazardly
>flanked enemy position on his weak shoulder no problem

Watch any dashcam of what amateurs do when they receive fire. Protip: It's not advancing and firing. Ever.

IN LIGHT OF APPARENT MILITARY TRAINING, PLACE YOUR BETS

TACTCOOL BLM NIGGERS

HILLARY FALSE FLAG TO AVOID BAD PRESS

WILD CARD ISIS

LONE WOLF

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

He's an agent with experience

Just your regular false flag

Check :14 for the light pants guy that zig zagged on the cop

Ex military or trained isis agent.

Betting $50 on false flag.

youtube.com/watch?v=5XH0y7pgSDw

yeah from other thread, I think you are right.

based christian black

That will never be proven.

It's ex military blacks

Was he using steel cased rounds?

False flag. Just like they planned everything leading up to Shillary getting off, they knew how blatantly corrupt it would all look and they arranged for a shooting to get people to stop thinking about it once it was done.

Yes

He was using assault clips

MOUT?

>News media/leftist forums/twitter/facebook

>"Well, the shooters look skilled and capable"
>"Must be white"

MY
SIDES
HAVE
SUBDIVIDED

These Dindus are getting dangerously advanced.

Some user posted this

>niggers, getting craftier every day

The memes are real.

dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

damn that cop got rekt

No, he's not on combat drugs. He's making split second tactically sound decisions, and he's inside the enemy's OODA loop.

What you call a jiggle peek left is actually called a tell. It forces the enemy to assume you are attacking from that direction.

What you call a wide peek right is actually called slicing the pie. You can see he drops to the ready carry position as he moves right around the column and switches back to the alert with his right shoulder, shooting as he rounds the corner into the enemy.

Meanwhile what did the cop do? He hugged cover and allowed himself to be psychologically manipulated by the speed, surprise, and violence of action of the attack. He was completely outclassed. If COD trained people to be that competent there wouldn't be schools of infantry any more, but instead just computer games.

Anyone getting cult death squad vibes?

Holy shit this is actually fucking happening now isn't it

My bet is US military veteran who just genuinely believes in the #BlackCrimesMatter narrative, and got up with a buddy to decide to do something about it.

All I can say Whites are screwed in the upcoming race war.

Blacks are the true warriors.

that's so beautiful

Looks to me like Cop panicked and the guy just realized that the cop was in a shit situation.

Hiding behind a static object when your attacker is less than thirty feet away is a shit place to be in. He should have ran long before he got into that place.

Nice, chances of being real?

kek

clearly

My guess too.

you're using buzzwords to make something sound like it is more than it is. He suppressed the cop and then flanked him. That doesn't take special training, like mentioned if you're a seasoned paintball player (especially speedball) you see it often.

The only thing that gives away any sense of training or experience is the fact that he didn't hesitate in his movements at all.

>black shooter kills black cop
>whites are fucked

How did you come to this logic?

Pretty sure it's just been edited, Craigslist doesn't show past edits.

lel

>paintball
>live ammo

Those are two very different things. I have a sneaking suspicion that even if you were accustomed to doing this in paintball, advancing on an officer firing live ammunition at you with the intent to kill doesn't come easy.

tl;dr I feel like this person, whomever it is, has been engaged in modern combat.

mobile.twitter.com/FeedNewsLive/status/751278935736930305/video/1

shooting left hand and right hand.

Oh wow he pretended to run one direction then ran in another

This is clearly some Jason Bourne tier secret undercover ops agent false flagging for Hillarys lizard Jew illuminati cabal

Then I guess paintball teaches actual modern maneuver warfare tactics.

But how many times in paintball does a situation like that result in the attacker being shot?

Because if he were shot that time he'd be in a coffin.

k

The cop looked white and was overweight. He stood no chance against that black athlete.

Most white "men" are scrawny nu male liberal city dwelling cucks

I hear you burgerbro. Its just funny that it looks exactly like a noob getting destroyed and outplayed at every juncture by a pro in CSGO.

Surreal desu. Of course the consequences aren't comparable but it still LOOKS the same.

Fuck real war, what can you even do as someone without experience or advanced training against a pro like that?

>negro is some army fag
>using elite moves with names like baking the pie

and me without popcorn

web.archive.org/web/*/https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

wayback machine shows a snapshot from earlier this afternoon.

Was written the same way.

found the nigger.

Find me a single dashcam video of an amateur in a firefight with police advancing in the face of fire, suppressing.
A single one. You know besides Brannan, who was a fucking combat veteran straight out of airborne and out of his fucking mind.

It literally doesn't happen.

These aren't your every day niggers
These are advanced niggers

Underrated

CAUTION: THE SUSPECT MAY HAVE PLAYED FOOTBALL

I REPEAT

THE SUSPECT MAY HAVE PLAYED FOOTBALL

I think you mean BBQ tactics, this gorid just got lucky.

Watch videos, buy airsoft, practice.

youtube.com/watch?v=CEhYKl2sB8U

Straight out of the handbook.
>pieing
>2 quick shots

Plenty. The hajis have success in just building IEDs everywhere. They keep their heads down, and only pop up to make a lightning quick raid, then run like fuck before there's time for anyone to react.

they're two different things but they're close enough in application to each other that cops and the military use paintball to teach the cqb concepts.

All I'm saying is that what the guy did isn't anything special. It doesn't even need to be taught, if you have enough experience you'll figure out what works and what doesn't on your own.

REALLY??

Whaaaat no way a MUHREEN!!! Those are better than navy seels

I wonder what your goal is making this firefight less significant?

Give me the 404 on the happening.

Are the shooters still active or what?

>but instead just computer games.
idk about the us but up here in Canada we use video games to train on C7s modified to use a pneumatic system to cycle, and lasers to aim at a screen. it's basically Time Crisis or Silent Scope but with a real gun instead of a plastic toy

there's a mode where it's just target shooting and various little games, but also a mode where you can control the movements of a character and engage in battles with AI opponents. (we don't usually use the latter one though because it's clunky as fuck and hard to use compared to just giving people blanks and earpro and having a LARPing session with instructors, but the basic target shooting/marksmanship games are very fun and popular)

>Nigger rushes dude and shoots him
>WOW HES SO TACTICAL OMG

He literally did nothing a normal person wouldn't do in this situation. The only thing that would be notable is his courage in engaging the officer.

Slicing the pie and moving behind cover. Typical marine charge.

Here you go, found one:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1467957045357.webm

>less significant
how does saying that sicc jukes against slovenly white fat pig cops are possible without "CQB Training" make the people's actions less significant?

if anything, it's more significant, and shows a lack of proper training on the police's part. They should be taking better cover and covering eachother properly. But I think I already had this conversation with another amerifat here, apparently american police are too animal-like and niggerish to be paired up, lest they start hooting and hollering and shooting innocents to prove they're hard.

Still active.

Is gunmen ISIS, BLM and/or ex-military ?

youtu.be/XjrKGKo8DA8

BEST VIDEO OF START OF ACTION BOYS

GET IN HERE WHILE ITS HOT

EXPLOSIONS CONFIRMED IN GARAGE

>What you call a wide peek right is actually called slicing the pie.
He didn't slice the pie, he just ran around the corner leading with his gun which is the kind of thing that gets you shot.

Anyone got the screencaps of BLM leaders conversation taken when they were hacked? Its them talking about getting martial law instated, seems pretty relevant now.

>2015

Is it dindus?

>Any normal person could decimate a police officer like that

No, he outplayed the officer at every millisecond. The officer stood no chance.

This is like a global elite vs gold nova. This "average" person destroyed a trained professional cop.

Didn't that happen like a year ago?