Be American

>Be American
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/its-still-legal-to-own-a-machine-gun-its-also-extremely-difficult-and-especially-expensive/article/2636302
cnbc.com/2017/10/03/gunman-had-a-bump-stock-device-that-could-speed-fire.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>b-but it's the person's fault, not weapons, firearms don't kill people, p-people kill people

ahahaha yeah sure, why don't you start selling mini nuclear bombs at walmart too while you're at it, dumb ameriguns

That's a pretty good deal. I never own a gun obviously but at a price of one stupid game console I certainly can try. Even if I don't know shit about guns or its manners.

Ya, it's not a bad deal.

Ban European Assault Trucks and Vans Now!!!

You Americans are pathetic.

We are working on making those trucks fully automated so that they can't be hijacked desu.

Fully automatic weapons have been banned since 1986 though.

Americans are strong.
Americans are killing the most people both domestically and abroad.

Dunno what that thing is. I don't post on /k/.

washingtonexaminer.com/its-still-legal-to-own-a-machine-gun-its-also-extremely-difficult-and-especially-expensive/article/2636302

you can still buy them, machine guns are legal. Obviously much more diffucult to get than say a pistol

Neither do I, but apparently you can make a semi-automatic into fully automatic (close to at least)

cnbc.com/2017/10/03/gunman-had-a-bump-stock-device-that-could-speed-fire.html

That doesn't really matter though, it's not exactly rocket science to modify a semi-automatic. Easier still is to get a trigger crank, which is probably what the Las Vegas shooter did.

Not him but doesn't that kind of prove a point that gun control doesn't really work?

It shows that it's retarded to let almost anyone just walk into a gun store and buy a fucking rifle

Man, you have no idea how much ID and background check bullshit you have to perform to buy one.

But it's legal to buy a modification that makes semi-auto to an automatic.

Enlighten me. Nevada for example has no waiting period before buying a gun and from what I understand the background check consists of one (1) form you have to fill out.

I don't know, but the problem is that firearms are far too easy to get in USA even in illegally, there's a huge (black) market.

>AR-15
Disgusting. You should buy a good looking gun like a SG 550.

I'm so sick of this joke.

I'm American and I've only been shot once, so can we please just put this shit to rest.

Thanks for the laugh and the flag.

Yeah he's full of shit. I imagine Nevada is similar to AZ and here it's one form, the shop makes a 10 min call, then you're out the door.

damn i'm kind of jealous.
it would be so cool to own a gun like this.
and it's so affordable too.

Can't stand modern weapons, give me wood and metal and none of that faggy rail shit.

Can you buy a gun in Walmart?

That's not how this works! We only focus on the US and ignore shit that happens in EUROPE!!!

a fucking vehicle created for the intent of delivering and traveling is entirely different than a weapon created to kill, you fucking retard

Once I saw a canadian reality show about their borders. One american was going to picnic in Canada with his family and two fire guns, 5 or 6 knifes, one of those things to punch, handcuffs, etc, to "protect his family". They're fucked.

Many of them have Federal Firearms Licenses to sell firearms. It's the same procedure as buying from any other FFL.

Why don't you go pussy in your own mouth?
>We are working on making those trucks fully automated so that they can't be hijacked desu
Keep up the good work.

Take your pills grandpa.

One time I saw a reality show about the TSA and they had to do a cavity search on an Argentinean man and they pulled an accordion out of his ass.

>tfw can't go to food store and throw a gun and bullets together with bananas, bread and milk

A rifle for civilians is intended to kill game, target shoot or home defense. It is not intended to kill innocents. Just as a knife is intended to cut food and not stab people.

Doomsday Preppers was my favourite.

>Why don't you go pussy in your own mouth?
FML
*Why don't you go piss in your own mouth?

You should probably do research before impulsively purchasing a gun. You need to know how to load it, clean it, maintain it and most importantly use it in a safe manner. You dont wanna end up shooting yourself 15 mins after opening the box.

I could wait for the armageddon inside her belly. Looks big, warm and comfy.

why don't we just sell grenades too while we're at it you god damn sicko. America is a sick nation and it's reactionary fucks like you make it worse

The guns Wal-Mart sells are almost always just as shit as the food they sell.

I think if someone buys a gun from walmart they should be automatically be included in government watch list. A buyer from walmart clearly has no regard to reliability or quality of the gun and just wants it to send bullets flying.

>just wants it to send bullets flying.
That's what every gun is for.