Friendly reminder that we, the French people has never be, are not and will never be wh*Te subhumans

Friendly reminder that we, the French people has never be, are not and will never be wh*Te subhumans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs
youtu.be/opVLKujyq-g?t=446
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>people
>non-white
pick one

Weird how some people think France was actually white at some point in his history.
Charlemagne was black like coffee.

You mad because we FRENCH'd your grandmother in 1923 ?

WE

gawd knows how many hundreds of thousands of French women got KRAUTED in the Franco-Prussian war and in WW2 so no, not really, and mine lived in Romania at the time so I don't care either way

>Be German
>Mama Merkel sent you in jail for singing the national anthem

absolutely
here is proof
youtube.com/watch?v=Hql3b5HSqDs

>1:13
He is not French, his name is (((Daniel))) "Conversano" he is Italian wh*Te subhuman

>daniel conversano
>white

>youtu.be/opVLKujyq-g?t=446
>The absolute state of neo-nazis

>fr*nch subhuman trying to appeal to my people again
You will pay for what you did to AFRICA, disgusting pigskin

>made by a fucking swede

>what you did to AFRICA
Stop self projecting on us

Why the fuck are Frenchies so fucking ignorant about languages? Every single comment on the video is the same as your retarded shit, that's fucking Norwegian not Swedish.

it's actually a camouflage strategy, we are only pretending to be shitskins to better fit in this 3rd world country

those posts were made by arabs fyi

kek i had a teacher who had this poster in the classroom
used to make me laugh

North-Africans are evil wh*Te subhumans who enslaved our African brothers for centuries
We need to bring back the gégène for revenge

fact : Daniel Conversano actually looks like the nordic god Thor, but like 99% of the French nationalist community he wears brown contact lenses and dyes his hair black to go unnoticed

not your brothers sandnigger

Based france, wh*Tes btfo

Inshallah

HOL UP

>niggerlarping