CULO
TE
LA
HINCO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

shut up hans

not as dominant but the best in soccer yeah

brady is just best athlete ever period.

irrelevant trophy now, and don't tell me it's relevant, just look at who attended that "ceremony"

The real GOAT

>every year the ballon d'or thread had hundreds of answers and fresh memes
>this year it's the same 4 fags posting
>an hour after the ceremony there's only 7 replies
sad to say but it has become irrelevant indeed

To be honest they before don't even do a "ceremony", they just a photoshoot for the magazine. (Remember it's a magazine award)

It was a ceremony when they mixed with the FIFA, but now they split again and frenchs are jelly at The Best ceremony so they tried to make something of their own.

Also they never gave one to Raúl or Iniesta because they are fucking faggots and jellycunts I hope all french die fuck you frog eater surrender monkeys fuck you all.

The Total Package

One-of-a-Kind!

how do you think he feels picking it up the last couple of years?

he must know he's not actually a top 5 player anymore?

5 (five)

A God Among Men!!!

>Messi and CR have both won 5 in past 10 yrs
Hard to say it's becoming irrelevant rather than not competitive.

Mastermind of Offensive Innovation!!!

he left his own son without a mother, I doubt he gives a fuck if the prize is undeserved or has no value anymore

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NEIN

didnt he already win this award like 2 months ago?

not hard at all unless you weren't here for all the previous ones, nobody cares anymore
>that posts/posters number
all the proof you need

The Face that Runs the Place

That was the FIFA own made "The Best" after they split with France Football.

2018 will be the final year that Messi or tsu win it. Whoever wins will forever be the GOAT.

I thought so too. footy awards are dime a dozen now. that being said he didn't deserve to win but certainly deserved it more than messi

tsu can never be a goat. his type of players are not goats

Ballon d'Or 2018 is going to be for a player of the NT which won the WC

it was great ceremony

Did he tsu?

Not to be a fedoraking, but something about this generation's balloon door duopoly has really lessened the award's prestige.

I'm here for the memes.

How strange.

c o n v e r s i o n r a t e

Deserved and only Messi whores would say otherwise desu

Wonder who will be next year. Any guesses? Only way I see Cristiano or Messi winning again is if they end up being champions at the World Cup but that's unlikely.

>5'

He isn't even the best player on his team. Why not give it to Modric or Kroos?

how dense are you? Cristiano already broke a record for scoring in all group stage games in the Champions League this season, he's already got a huge advantage over everyone else. As long as Halal doesn't get Ko'd before Barcelona does and messi doesn't pull out a WC out of his ass, which I very much doubt could happen, the 6th balloon door is as good as his.

is that how many la ligas goals he will end the season with?

youtu.be/09PEs0Z40MQ

Not much of an expert in soccer but i think it’s kind of hypocritical the hate ronaldo gets. When ronaldo started at madrid he would score against shit low level teams and messi was winning trophies and ronaldo was shitted on. Now ronaldo is bot only winning trophies but scoring against the bigges teams while messi scores againts literal whos but messi is still “better” can someone explain this?

5 (cinco)

Ronaldo hasn't scored against any big teams this season

thanks for buying me dinner habibi

Dortmund is a big team and totenshit is medium sized

>You now remember the 2014 ballon dor...

good thing for ronaldo the award isnt entirely predicated on the first half of the 17-18 season then

It's not about scoring desu, regardless of the opposition. Just watch games. Messi will stun you and leave you awestruck, while Tsuu just does things anyone else can at a higher rate. Good, but not a GOAT

>Not even top 5 in the fucking Bundesliga
>Big
lmao, same goes for Tottenshit and the EPL

Messi? Never heard of her.

Iniesta was your fault though. Raul never deserved one.

If barcacas hadn't made it a point to give it to Messi instead of xaviniesta that wouldn't have happened

Mesi? more like Lessie

bump for the GOAT

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

this really really look like a wooden house from minecraft

T5UUUUUUUU

>24 hours after ballon dor
>60 replies
>40 posters
wew I guess it's true nobody gives a fuck anymore

>That will be 200.000€ plus tip, Mr Lamborghini
Based TSUman turning even the blandest social media into gold.

>Ballon Dor, I'm CR7

>no tron lambo

But the Golden Ball stopped existing in 2015, he only has 3

>all time top scorer and assister in CL despite playing as a winger for 5 years and despite Missi being praised as this genius playmaker
How strange

hmmm

really makes you think
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wish I was rich
I dont mind being poor generally but an awesome car would be so cool

>my player didn’t win
>trophy is now irrelevant
Now you get the American away

Decent compensation, I'd say.

>goalhanger in an elite squad vs the midfielder who every attack has to go through and is triple marked in every game

hmmm really makes me think how much grey matter is between your irradiated ears

A friend of mine has a father that deals with sports and exotic cars and got a Bentley for his 18th birthday. Besides easy pussy his main goal in life is finding friends that don't just like him for his money. Do you know how depressing that can be?

It's bullshit though isn't it, because in maybe only one of those years was he truly better than Messi.

yeah his life must be a constant struggle
maybe it's just sour graped but I simply cannot believe being rich is a bad thing
sure it comes with its own handful of problems but it solves a gajillion, nevermind the fact that money simply means freedom and choice which includes the solution to these problems.

>depressing

Imagine being butt ass poor with no home, no job and no friends and having some rich guy complaining next to you because his sports car attracts gold diggers.

THAT'S depressing.

fast forward three years: he sold the car, put the money in an account and studies video game design. i love that guy. and he still has a 8-9/10 gf tho

>studies video game design
rip

he's making rpg landscapes. it's pretty interesting

That's more to do with the state of Sup Forums.

T5UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm poor as fuck and I have no friends. Money has nothing to do with it.

He has real friends. But there were a lot of fake ones at his parties.

Why don't you have friends? That's sad