This would be so funny if Trump announced the US wasn't going due to security concerns

This would be so funny if Trump announced the US wasn't going due to security concerns.

It would be the right thing to do

Does he actually have any authority to tell a bunch of athletes they can't go to the Olympics? I know there was a boycott in '80, but this is just Trumpuke. SK isn't even the enemy, and even Kim would be insane to mess with the games with the whole world watching. Wait...

They will go, if they don't go USA would look terrified by the mighty North Korea

>Olympics shit on Russia
>USA bends over for Russia like their little pet

How did this happen

The old faggot already stroked out after learning Flynn talked to Mueller. No doubt not even a golden shower in bed can save him now.

Lol, if the US won't go, it's a moral victory for North Korea.
Think about the propaganda power this would have over there.

>"scared little American bitches too afraid to come near the big mighty muscular North Korea under our big and thin mighty muscular leader Kim Jong-un"

>Does he actually have any authority to tell a bunch of athletes they can't go to the Olympics?
representing the usa? yes
by themselves as asociated independent athletes or whatever they are called? probably not

I love Trump, this guy is a living breathing meme.

>mfw imagining that THICC pink-robed gook MILF screaming about it ecstatically

>as an athlete, spend years getting in peak physical form, training for the Olympics
>some fatass says you can't go for America
>Shrug and go compete under the Olympic flag instead

He's fucking useless.

>>>r/politics

>Both Americans and Russians end up participating under the Olympic Flag together

based Trump playing 4D chess to foster camaraderie between citizens of different nations

To be honest, at this point Americans can pretty much just compete under the Israeli flag seeing as how you guys are completely controlled by them anyway.

it may not be such a simple choice considering the possible consequences
>the usa probably funds most of their training, expenses and economic rewards for every medal
>they may not be allowed back into the national training programs and olympic teams after disobeying their own national federations and country
most athletes are simple normalfags that train all their life, they are not millionaires able to do whatever they want, specially in winter sports which tend to be more niche

>Olympic flag wins the medal count by over 100

He and state department can recommend they not go, but there is no real way to stop it.

>President is supposedly concerned about security on the Korean Peninsula
>We don't even have an ambassador to SK even eleven months into his presidency
dotard

Olympics will not take place in 2018

>We don't even have an ambassador to SK
you do, Mark Knapper as interim, and I doubt as sk ambassador he has any influence in north korea, where the security concerns come from

There's a dangerous witch cult controlling things over there, best to avoid

>doubt an sk ambassador he has any influence in north korea, where the security concerns come from
obviously, you dimwit, but having a non-interim ambassador in Seoul would help in intelligence gathering and increased security capabilities via diplomatic means

Hey would this mean the team sports could have mixed participants?

WINTER Olympics, balt

Solidarity with Russia
I'm down with a boycott

He should. The athletes are shit heads. Fuck them.

Muellerism is the new McCarthyism. It’s a joke. The entire country is laughing at you.

>Being this assblasted over clay you’ve never even visited
Tanned German detected

Bit of a reach there

brainlets

this, muh russia has gotten more coverage and looks like it will continue for years

No. He can't even cut their funding. He can strong arm the people that can, but directly, no.

Nope, just a German wondering why the fuck you guys are such cucks for Israel.

We are giving them discounts when selling them submarines and are generally also careful to ciriticize them, but we actually have this little history that kinda "forces" us to behave like that. Although not even we are THIS subordinate to the Israelis.

You are completely owned by them, whatever they say, you do.
And I'm just wondering WHY?
What historical "duty" towards them do you have? You had nothing to do with the holocaust, yet you still suck their cocks like you're their whores and they're your pimps.

And btw, I sure as hell prefer Israel compared to Arabs/Muslims, but it's still mind-boggling how much power the Israelis have over you. Especially now with Trump in charge.

>inb4 some deflecting, damage-controlling meme response

Yea, it's sick that anyone would even want to stop them. This is literally their life. One brief moment.
Would be cool
Truth bombs

>German attempts intellectualism

Wonder why the soviets didn't nuke that Turkish shithole as a final fuck you to the west. We dont need those 80 million shitskins in Europe desu

>Someone posting under the flag of the Arab nation of Europe has an issue with based Israel
>Is totally not an Arab

I wonder who is behind this post.

Yes yes Jamal, good response.

We're the shitskins and you're the 100% Aryan paradise, you totally got me there.

>modern 24 hour news cycle

First of all, we're the Turkey of Europe if anything.

Secondly, I don't have any problem with Israel, I just find the cucky attitude of the Americans towards the Israelis bizarre.

So get your facts right, Pakistan of Europe

Not to worry, at least bomber Harris did his part in exterminating those faggots

>delusions

kek

>A German declaring another nation is cucked
What did he mean by this

You're the delusional one, drumpkin

>Duhhhhh the POTUS doesn't have any power that isn't directly enumerated
Public school graduate

It’s being shut down as we speak as Mueller is being exposed as a politcal hack. Try to keep up.

Th-this time hes going down! Not like those other 9000 times i said hes going down. R-right bros?

they are pulling out because they have information that "something" will happen

Why is Trump such a constantly butthurt faggot? Have you ever seen someone as sensitive as he is? Jesus Christ.

>funding
The US government doesn't fund our olympic athletes, it's all corporate sponsorship and private donation

Why the fuck are there so many libfags on my spee?

>not unconditionally defending trump like he's your bull means you're a liberal
Spotted the cuck who views Trump as a surrogate father figure rather than another lying politician (which is what he is)

It'd be hilarious if the Third Keich postured this much and then pussied out.

please let this happen

Do you know what is happening in your country? You should be embarrassed.

god blesh the united shtatesh

>a fucking leaf

Shut the fuck up, you maple syrup guzzling moose fucker. Go pay reparations to all the literal faggots in the world and then pay muslims to move into your cucked country. Faggot.

>being this angry that you were exposed as the sychophantic cuck that you are
My sides. I bet you wouldn't disavow Trump if he fucked your girlfriend/wife.

Wouldn't we want to go now that Russia is out, and absolutely sweep the medal count?

Yes, I know what is happening in my country unlike you.

>inb4 b-but Breitbart and Fox News t-told me we're whiter than Germany now and have a l-lower rape rate and l-less terrorist attacks

Well, reality hurts sometimes.

kek

Exactly what I was saying, retard.

The irony of your news statement is staggering. You need a serious reality check, maybe I should write this in german so you understand better

>le amerimutt XD

>I went to super elite school that taught thousands years old Jewish viewpoints as facts

That's why you're a retard who thinks the President has no pull at the USOC

This is low, even for Ausfailia.

Do you guys think Trump knows the thar Pyongyang and Pyeongchang

>taking posts from fake news outlets seriously

20 years from now, Olympic athletes will be competing under the flags of Microsoft and Alibaba

He's a virgin, leaf. Pay attention.

ITT: people who have not figured out hiw news sutes generate clicks yet.

>we are working to scure the venues

fucking lol americans really believe they are gerard butler in that white house burning movie

yes, as soon as they allow transgender to compete differently than their chromosomal gender

So this is the power of Trump. Any news about him, fabricated or not, makes his supporters AND detractors go into a tizzy. That's commendable, really.