This guy just got a new late night comedy show in burgerland

This guy just got a new late night comedy show in burgerland.
Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qFx1Cpxpx1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

in australia he's just a bloke
not even a funny cunt

Can't wait to be chastised by another wealthy celebrity.

>another white guy gets a show

White Privilege doesn't exist, though, no.

He is the epitome of what Australians hate

>An immigrant who comes to your country and tells you how it should be run

Can't stand the guy

Nice trips

Yeah if you have an accent you've got it made

must be foreigner quotas

"Donald Trump"

*audience gasps*

"Is a cunt"

*audience explodes with laughter*

Makes sense to me, whenever I see a guy with that haircut wearing a leather jacket I always think "Boy, I'd give anything to hear his opinions on politics and culture"

AYE CUNT
YOU TELLIN ME YOU NEED A GUN?
>*lets girlfriend get raped by home invader*
>*masturbates*
YOU DONT NEED A GUN YOU CUNT!
FUCK YOU

We've apparently just started giving the Anglosphere's trash their own TV shows.

John Oliver, and now this guy7

This. He shits me every time he tries to tell yanks what to fucking do as if their situation in any way resembles ours, especially seeing as they had no obligation to let him move there. Arrogant cunt.

Another comedian that fell into the trap of politics and will never get out.

I can already picture what his show will be
>"Christianity is fucking stupid! Only retarded cunts believe in flying spaghetti monster"
>"Donald Trump is a fucking racist, muslims need to be treated with respect cunt and they have more right to be here than you"
>"Global Warming"... applause

I bet it will be successful and as an Aussie that makes me cringe, I don't want us to have our very own John Oliver.

Why are aussies all screeching polerinas? Calm down queers

Maybe I'm just out of touch, but literally who?

Obnoxious. He'll crash and burn if he has to churn out material every night. Might end his career in the USA, besides standup and podcasts.

What made Jon Lebowitz popular is that he was the only one doing that style of liberal hackery at that time on tv (Bill Maher doesn't count he had opposing opinions on his show). We now have Colbert, Jon Lebowitz's guest appearances, John Oliver, Trevor Noah, Samantha Bee, that one black dude larry who's show was canned, pretty much all of snl, and the guy on after fallon. It's hard to stand out in that crowd and cut out a dedicated fanbase.

that shit doesn't fly in australia that's why he's had to peddle his bullshit in america

You haven't seen the project. Even Chaser's newer shows are in this territory of cuckoldry.

Some guy who yelled at some other guy on a talk show about Trump.

Apparently the media didn't have enough late night shows repeating Trump Jokes every night and started importing some more

Aussie comedian I think he's more famous in the US than he is here though
pretty much

The Tyler Durden/MJ 'Thriller' leather jacket is peak jacket
Fuck off scum

the project has a fraction of viewership, it's target audience gets tv from that internet thingo young people love

>You haven't seen the project.
Waleed can at least present a proper argument - even if he's an ISIS enabling fuckwit. The guy in the OP does what Americans love, he screams his political opinions at them for 30 minutes then says "nah its just comedy, calm down man".

He's the other Aussie Comedian from FX, the one who's not the dog from Wilfred

>Sup Forums doesnt understand comedy

i guess that generally happens when you are the joke

>this cuck has a late night television show now
>Norm still doesn't
Aussie fucking shits

Sad to see. I expect more from Australians. Just another comic towing the liberal line

youtube.com/watch?v=qFx1Cpxpx1E

Wow, what a SJW cuck. Why do Americans stand for this?

Why do you think he's big in America and not here? Even our political comedians have to be more nuanced and informed than this guy.

>expecting anyone other than a liberal shill to get a show on MSM
dunno why you were expecting anything in the first place lad

Talk shows are an archaic mode of comedy.

Sup Forums has ushered in the new age of memes

REEEEEEEEE HE HATES FREEDOM REEEEE REEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>that opie and anthony episode where he talks about sucking cum out of his girlfriends arsehole

>not eating the mississippi mud pie
get a load of this nerd virgin

Didn't he say in his stand up that the mother of his child used to get railed by niggers with Madonna?

A shame, because at one time he had some nuanced criticism and recognized the other side, even if just to get a laugh. After the Maher appearance it sucks to see him fall into the endless line of anti-Trump public figures.

Given the subject matter of his comedy, unless he sticks to pure Trump/Republican bashing he's going to eventually get eaten for something sexist, racist, homophobic or whatever. It will suck to see if he goes from storyteller to preacher.

Fuck Chasers used to be so good

Why do comedians always just get so far up their own ass and act like theyre some kind of intelligent cultured political commentator?

Because it sells well.
Jon Stewart,
Stephen Colbert,
Trevor Noah,
John Oliver.

He's pretty popular here now that we've realized the Americans like him

I used to like him but he always came off to me as a less intelligent and crazy bill hicks wannnabe

Because it's literally their job. They are paid to stand up and share their views.

>he always came off to me as a less intelligent and crazy bill hicks wannnabe
You just described 99% of white gentile comedians.

kek hes not even a bloke hes a fucking cat

I hate nothing more than liberal white americans who love being told how terrible they are by foreigners. They confuse basic bitch anti american sentiment for being rebellious and intelligent.

Jack and Jill went up the hill, each with a buck and a quarter

Jill came down with two fifty OHHH

He's gonna do great. Cause Americans always really respond well to non-americans who think they are funny talking shit to them about their country.

In all seriousness, he was moderately funny a long time ago but he's decided to swallow the entire Trump is evil cock at this point and it severely damages his ability to be humurous in any way. "In your face" comedians can't do this and survive. This is a prime example of someone forgetting who his audience is/was, and I hope he crashes and burns and takes his idiot ass back to shitposter land.

Oh, and you don't bring your kid to a podcast in a bar, dumbass.

Nah, the best comedians don't go political at all. And if they do it generally only works if they don't pick a side and point out the idiocy of everyone.

And before you bring it up, the liberal comedy show talking heads aren't comedians. They read jokes their staff write. Big difference.

Wait till he realizes how seriously Americans take religion compared to over here.

Hes not smart & hes not at all original, i don't get the appeal

>Trump is Hitler right guise? what an original thought
>*Fuck off Milo* because i have no argument

They're comedians, just usually not very good ones. Stewart, Colbert, and Oliver all had struggling comedy careers before. A lot of comedians transition to acting because there's more money in it and it's easier.

Their job is as cultural commentators. So much of our culture is political these days that to be conspicuously avoiding any mention of politics is itself a political choice.