For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie. The idea of...

>For while when we had a black president, we were living in this post-racial lie. The idea of, ‘We’re past it – we’re past it all!’ For me, and for many people out there – as all black people know – there’s racism. I experience it on an everyday basis. This movie was meant to reveal that there’s this monster of racism lurking underneath some of these seemingly innocent conversations and situations.
What did Jordan Peele mean by this?

black people are super racist. Did I really have to explain this to you?

He meant that subtle racism exists. Satire aside, it does exist in white people trying to prove they approve of black people (I would have voted for Obama a third time). Even a lot of people who loved Get Out for its racial statements did it for the wrong reason

Racism is not that big of a deal compared to Black crime.

Well that isn't the point now is it dickface

>first black president
>ends up going to jail for treason
haha it's poetry

Stop it, we finished this thread without getting deleted. What's the point of retreading the same ground again?

It means that racism will only truly end when white people are extinct and everything we built belongs to blacks as reparations for slavery

It also means that they are emotionally unstable and will take the slightest hint of being treated differently as a provocation

>its a joke! its a joke.... this movie where we enact our racism against whites is totally a joke yall!
>le comedic black man going "AW HELL NAWWW GET OUT OF THE HOUSE DAWG" is totally not a stereotype we relate to and cackle madly at how much it resonates with us
>LE SYSTEMATIC MURDER OF WHITES SO FUNNEH BRUV

I cringed when the his friend showed up in the police car and my theatre started clapping.

L M A O

You whitebois getting triggered is the best part of this movie hands down.

He meant that human beings are simple creatures barely a step above chimpanzees and they will never be bright enough to rise above something as meaningless as skin pigmentation.

Or maybe I'm just projecting.

It's funny that Sup Forums seems to hate this movie even though it explicitly targets white liberal racism. That's what Peele is talking about.

It's funny that liberals claim to want to dismantle privilege while nodding their head when an upper class, well connected black man in Hollywood talks about how oppressed he is by the fact that white people say they know Tiger Woods to him.

he means that black people can detect white racism so subtle that it's fictional.

Except he didn't say that, you're just retarded.

Yeah like those kids from Sup Forums pretending to be racists. LOL they're just kidding guys!
>just stop

>blacks are racist to white people
>mexicans are racist to black people
>asians are racist to blacks and mexicans
>redman is racist to everyone

but muh (((whitey))) invented racism

He means the liberals while larping as the party that cares are racist too, maybe if more so.

I think it boils down to white = racist the more you dig honestly. Even the people who are tying the hardest not to be racists, are also racist, and you see things come full circle.

You aren't going to win the game that their creating. They will move the goalposts whenever they get the chance, because it makes them money.

If you didn't see this movie as a perfect argument against race mixing than you are just as bad as those you criticize.

im watching gods of egypt is that the everyday racism hes talking im not american so I need this black american to tell me

Yeah definitely, the moral of the story is that race mixing is bad because you might get your brain hacked out by a body stealing cult. You nailed it bro.

What you require of someone, then, for you to not consider them a racist, is that they remove certain statistical and cultural prevalences from the equation, in situations where experience or commonality intercedes in one's thought process. And this is a common position in the African American community. That even people who overlook their prejudgements through wilful exercise are to be condemned as racists.

This kind of unironic retardation makes me hate the human race a little more every time I encounter it. Racism is a social business for blacks and this movie shows the direction it's going. Liberals think that by siding with blacks, they'll have an ally when it comes down to rights, but they're wrong. Blacks want to be top dog, not equal. Since conservatives have been shouted into the ground, the only path now is to cannabalize the movement that even supports them. It's even built in a way that drawing attention to the racism or pointing out the irony makes you a racist.

When someone constantly blames you, you eventually become a victim, but when you victimize yourself constantly, there's no way to move beyond it.

Your post sounded like the teachers from Charlie Brown in my head.

this. there's no possible way to differentiate between a white person who legitimately holds no racial bias and a white person who may have racial bias but consciously try ignore those racial biases when dealing with black people. the true racism that blacks detect is their own prejudice against whites in their assumption that all whites are racist.

when the rope day comes, and the libs think that being on the right side of history will save them, they will be amongst the first to be slaughtered by their black friends. most black people will readily admit this, especially the ones who think they are "woke", according to them, all white people, especially the libs, have to die.