Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate USA so much?

Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate USA so much?
This is American image board.You guys should appreciate and respect United States of god America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4H_E8b-qmo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sup Forums has a lot of anus-hurt Mudslime and Russian diaspora. As many as half of all European and Canadian flags are diaspora of various types.

I like America.

Sup Forums is also contrarian as fuck, that's why some people here praise China despite it obviously being a dogshit of a country run by stinky commies

This is a Japanese-ran Mongolian basket weaving forum based on a Japanese imageboard
Not American at all
Fuck America

TY

it's not hate, mostly bants, sometimes pointing out their flawed issues

it's just banter faggot

next time i'm gonna make a thread like this because some burgers called me a surrender monkey?

I hate American cakes. Far too much cream, far too much colored frosting.

You think native Europeans have a positive view of America?

We'll what do you know, people who have experienced living outside America and have adopted western culture all view america negatively. Could it be because they've actually have a rational basis of comparison? While Americans are in an echo chamber telling themselves how great they are but never lived outside their own country?

t. cletus-kun

Americans keep their cakes in the fridge.
If you can't hate a country like that, you don't belong here.

>american "blueberries"

disgusting

I'm actually a bit disappointed in Euros...
They say that they view us as their unruly children, yet decline to spank us. Such a tease.
You Asiabros are good, though.

I don't know but it kind of hurt my feelings. I don't know. I feel like Sup Forums is turning me into more of a nationalist and more hateful towards Europe etc. and I don't want to be that way but I find myself emotionally going that way.

>Why the fuck does Sup Forums hate USA so much?

American posters

American = International

The downside of being the culture center is having to include everyone. You don't get to have a monopoly and expect everyone else to stay out.

That said, I love America and everything it stands for, minus modern day democrats.

Today is National Day in Germany. We thank our Eastern Brothers from Hungary and Russia to help us achieving our unity. Also we spit on the grave of Magret Thatcher who opposed German liberty.

>left side is normies
>right side is Sup Forums bant
also
implying there wasn't >be french >get truckd in Sup Forums and Sup Forums for a week when the attack of Nice occured

>t-the n-n-nigger are at it a-a-again

O I AM LAFFIN

I dont hate USA but i enjoy it when even the most obvious bait gets some OMG U FUGGEN COMMIE DOG BLESS AMERIGA THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE USA NUMBER 1 OK!!! replies from americans.

Right side is the normies too. Obama came out to mourn victim of French shooting, people around the world in French colors, people all change their facebook pic to french colors and #prayforparis and #jesuischarlie or whatever.

You see anyone doing that for American shooting, even a terrorist shooting? Nah. San Bernadino got almost zero attention internationally even though more people died than in the Charlie Hebdo shooting.

Thatcher is the greatest PM the UK has ever had

Love it or leave it, apparently Europistanis and sudacas don't understand this statement.

>Right side is the normies too
>

>San Bernadino got almost zero attention internationally even though more people died than in the Charlie Hebdo shooting.
i agree this is stupidbut thinking this is because people hate then you're a fucking clueless idiot

because Europeans generally hate America, Sup Forums posters probably have a higher portion of pro-americans than their countries

The UK always had shit human beeings as PM's which where excellent for the period of their legislation

thing is you guys are some of the most religous cucks in the world so ofc when it happens to you most others aren't really #prayingforyou because it's just retarded

to be completely fair, during the paris big shooting Sup Forums was full normie
during the american shooting Sup Forums was full gold face

At least I remember it that way.

Right side has pics of the (tiny) memorial and lack of lights etc. that France got.

But you are right that I remember stuff about "getting trucked" in France and that was wrong too. I hate how Islamaphobes won't shut up even now.

Even hardcore atheists can give some #prayers (pic related). Its an expression of sympathy, solidarity and support. France gets a lot, USA gets very few.

The first one yes, because it was unexpected
The rest no, because it became expected

The nordic trucking was goldface territory.
Good stuff too.

Niggers suck!

>Its a japanese kissing american's ass thread.

Ah yes... it's because of Russian diaspora

I hate the uneducated and underaged American posters (in general) that bend over backwards to Euros
>wow you sure know a lot! they don't even teach us that stuff about America here!
those types. They're worse than ignorant and haughty continentals and Brits

Such as you. ;)

Get fucked, you know absolutely nothing about that fucking bitch and how hard she fucked not only us, but the Western world too.

No one hate here America.

Overt anti-Americanism is very mainstream in Germany.

Famous German comedian roasting the US on national TV. 9/11 jokes included.

youtube.com/watch?v=n4H_E8b-qmo

I do

>FUCK YEAH

The only thing wrong with 'murrica is their outdated two party system that only sits in the way of sovereignty of the individual states.

You do know that comedians generally tend to be left of center, I could pull up a clip of any American comedian doing the same.

Oh yeah, not only national TV, state-funded public channels.

The point he was making is that that's not just a 'left-leaning comedian', it's an extremely common viewpoint among Europeans.
If I went out into the street into any major city in Europe, most people would probably say they feel the same. Hating America's foreign policy is very trendy.

>Famous German comedian
>Volker Pispers

Das ist Satire Kabarett Dummanon. Unterschichtige Türken verstehen diese Form der Kultur nicht.

>Hating America's foreign policy is very trendy.
Err, wasn't it Yuropoors who wanted to evict Qadaffi?

We dont really hate them, its just really fucking easy to mock them.

No, that was you guys.
When you asked my country to join your crusade, we told you to fuck off.
Some countries on the Continent were certainly up for it though.

I wish I could move to America and obtain its citizenship so I can forsake my current nationality and stop being a fucking retarded gook. (Well, the "retarded" part wouldn't change even if I pulled it off but at least I can be a retarded Asian-American. )

because you are hypocrite fucks, like all anglos
die

This retard doesn't unsterstand that the same word can have two different meanings in two different languages while calling others low class.

I just felt like letting you guys know what a huge idiot he is.

Everything is Russian fault, good goyim.

>the same word can have two different meanings in two different languages
Unterschichttürken wie du kennen keine Kultur außer Schalke 04. Da gibt es keine Zweideutigkeit.

Whatta ya talking about? All love USA maybe except brits.

This

It's okay, Yoshi, they wont bomb you anymore

Works out great for your country with that GMO deal, eh, Mykola? Just like after the kikeshevik revolution when chLenin sold my country to General Electric. History doesn't repeat itself but it sure rhymes.

Fucking pedoraha. No one to listen your ordinary shitstorys. Go away and eat some sweet bread which you so love.

>ukrainian posts
>pidor gets immediately butthurt
classic

Oy vey ebul russkie go away
When will you learn, cuckhole?

Nah, I'm German German and I'm sick of being a Vassal state with our Media and politicians beig controlled by the US (look up transatlantic comittee and how every person with influence here is a Member) , they don't even try to hide it. Inculding Bullshit like constant Fearmongering because muh evil Russians/Norks. Also CIA/NSA/whatever dark shit you have:
If the US would only return to its blessful isolationsim of old and fuck off to its own soil, I'd probably even like it.

How's your Ukrainian mother doing? And kike father who ran away.

but the cream is the best part wtf europeans are weird

Oh, and before I forget:

>Be American soldier
>rape Japanese Woman
>No Punishment

>Be American Soldier
>Stab Japanese to death in a Bar fight
>no punishment

Why the need to suck the dick of your overlords, Brother of old?

I really cringed at this pic.

I think raspberries and blueberries have to be my favorite fruit varieties

Keep me updated.

sorry, none of those apply to me
I just thought it was funny how the ukrainian gave his opinion on this thread and you replied to him with unrelated asshurt

you talk as if the "rational basis" of that diaspora were not absolute barbarism

>This is American image board

Exactly

Oh really? Just funny? Why would you care? Fuck off diaspora.

We make fun of Americans because they either can't take it or don't get it.

it's hilarious how you're getting so upset by 2 colours
if I go to russia and mention ukraine will russians start crying?

Because Americans are always the nastiest, most viciously evil towards every other flag on the board.

because Americans always have to blame something

If jewish expansion of slavic lands is funny to you you're a subhuman and should immediately, I repeat, IMMEDIATELY kill yourself.

Thank you based nippon bro.

are you crying right now? I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said the U-word

Are you mentally ill?

the 2 party system actually helps state government run more smoothly with majority legislator party identification ruling. the 2 party system is becoming less popular anways with the voter population

ratat-ta-ta-ta-ta-ta-bang-bang
*shoots and kills everyone itt*

rude, racist, stupid, ignorant, patriotic, dont realise how much of their success is owed due to immigrants and slavery...

>The effort was initially largely led by France and the United Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya

>british education

That's not even true, they get dishonorably discharged, go to prison, and the whole base gets curfew, no drinking allowed because of it.

>muh heritage autist

fuck yourself stupid cunt

Fuck americans. Especially the ones that are descended from subhumans like the british who poke fun at how americans descended from italians/slavs/irish were the "mexicans" of the 18 and 1900s because they were a different religion than protestant and didn't want to trust them. A bloody, violent fate awaits you and the rest of your joke of a nation, americunts.

Normal countries love america
Terrorist countries hate america

t. davido-kun
because of americans, both in real life and on this imageboard. I swear at least 3/4 of american posts are retarded inane posts.

Thats neat and all, but absolute bullshit. Nobody but only those who want to exert their power for the sole purpose for absolute control and self gain, want (you) to believe that good ideas cant be agreed upon by multiple schools of thought. This idea is simply purported by those that believe in absolutes. And those people being the ones that believe individual states cannot legislate and govern for their own.

It's just banter. Most Americans that I've met are great people and their country is beautiful.

t. Dane

my god what have they been teaching you retards in the queen's grammar school

That pic is unreal and gets me every time.

>Everything is Russian fault, good goyim.
On Sup Forums (not IRL), your diaspora in the West are second generation muslim-diaspora tier cancer. The fucking Chicanos and Pajeets are better.

>allowing yourself to be emotionally swayed by anything at all on this site

Youre doing Sup Forums wrong.

Only when you return to Mexico, Chicano.

Problem is they face American justice not Japanese justice. That's like me committing a crime in America and I get Canadian justice system instead of American justice system. It's unsavoury to the host country.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyylmaaooo little piglet is going all out

That's a fair complaint but different from what he described.