Automatic or Manual

1. Cunt
2. Do you have a driver's license?
3. Do you drive an automatic car or manual?
4. Which one were you taught driving with?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=02l3BDai-PM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes
auto
auto

Flag
Yes
I don't have a car
Manual, cause I'm not braindead

Funland
Yes
Manual
Manual

Flag
Yes
Auto
Manual

1 japan
2 yes
3 automatic. I haven't driven any manual cars since spring 2013 as long as I remember and that was shitty Mazda van at work
4 manual

Flag
Yes
Don't have a car
Manual

Sopa de macaco uma delícia
No
Manual
Manual

I never ever automatic before
I don't think I've even seen automatic transmissions b4, so this whole imgboard talk is alien to me

I can only drive auto and it doesn't really matter for me since im not a big car enthusiast and most cars here are auto.
But every time i have the misfortune of talking to someone who has a manual car they wont shut their mouth about how I should buy a car and it should be manual. When asked why the answer is always "its so fun BRO"
I don't understand this manual subculture in the US where every manual driver bases his whole personality around it.

>1. Cunt
Norge
>2. Do you have a driver's license?
Of course, In Norway only losers doesn't.
>3. Do you drive an automatic car or manual?
Manual now, but I had auto before.
>4. Which one were you taught driving with?
Manual, don't need to be taught something as easy as auto.

america
no

yes
auto, '98 suzuki grand vitara
manual

Pooland
Yes
Manual
Manual

t.

Americans are pathetic, they should be rangebanned already.

Yes
manual
manual

euros can fuck off manual is trash

Friendly reminder that all the euros jerking themselves off about manual transmissions cannot even afford to own a car

UK
Yes
Don't have a car at the moment, but insured on a manual car
Manual

t. Militant manual driver
Please fuck off, i have no interest in discussing how fun driving is for you and the car you saw in a parking lot last week.

Left triggers Americunts.

Right triggers Eurocucks.

No
No
No

auto only for me

only people here who intentionally get manuals are ricers and rednecks, otherwise they're poor

2. yes
3. manu
4. manu

Auto is considered girly.

hehehe feminine penis :D

Is there a lot of difference in price for man/auto?

Don't forget people who need it to validate their masculinity and wont shut up about it.

flag
yes
manual
manual

Sucks in traffic jams, but more fun otherwise.

>auto only for me

>only people here who intentionally get manuals are ricers and rednecks, otherwise they're poor

Or people who like cars and enjoy having acceleration.

>Auto is considered girly.
that's fucking retarded

Finland
>Do you have a driver's license?
Yes
>Do you drive an automatic car or manual?
Manual
>Which one were you taught driving with?
Manual

I want to buy auto out of curiosity desu.

girly penis detected :D

i never tried an automatic, manual is easy anyway and i like to feel in control

New autos work well but are as boring as you'd imagine.

Older autos are exiting because you never know which of the 4 gears it's going to slam in next.

All the cars I've ever owned have been manuals. Next one is going to be an automatic though, I'm sick and tired of driving a manual in traffic jams

France
Yes
Auto, I wanted an hybrid car and they don't make manual cars with manual transmissions, so I bought a car with an automatic transmission.
Manual

Here everyone learns to drive manuals.
I do drive a manual but I had the occasion to drive an automatic and honestly it's not bad.
Of course I'm talking about casual driving

UK
Yes
Manual
Manual

Automatic sounds terrifying, how do you slow down?

Why do euros love to brag about how "advanced" they are with muh contactless cards or muh highspeed rail but then brag about using antiquated crap like manual transmissions?

Japan
No because I live in Tokyo
I don't know what they are at all

Can you engine break in automatic?

No, they go through break-pads really quickly.

>how do you slow down?
Using the one Pedal on the left.

Here in Germany a car is a very serious buisness.
You take care of it, you love it, you give it a sexy name like Susanna (maybe some also fap to it from time to time).
You enjoy the moment of cleaning it. You cry when something breaks. You laugh when it is repaired.
A car is all what a woman will never be: Enjoyment, Freedom and Pride.

You activley enjoy any moment you change the gear like your forfathers did.

So what you are telling me is that German women are so awful that their men replace them with cars

Brakes are supposed to be for emergencies only.

croatia
yes
manual
manual

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Brakes Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Release The Gas Like Nigga Turn The Car Off haha

>go to europe with friends, rent a car
>it's manual
>only one guy knows how to drive it
>he's stuck being the driver and cant drink with the rest of us

1) USA
2) Yep
3) AUTOMATIC
4) AUTOMATIC. My dad tried to teach me to drive manual it was too stressful.

Manual is literally just outdated old technology that makes driving more difficult. There's zero point at all. Why not get a car with an engine crank?

That's impossible. It's always a good idea to do some engine breaking, but you have to use the brakes to come to a complete stop at a red light for example.

i think that's obvious. but it depends where you drive, in the city centre, imposible to rive without constantly pushing brake. on the highway you can slow down from 150 kmh to idk 60 in 10 seconds by shifting down the gears and not touching the gas (or how the fuck do you call it) pedal. i think he meant that.

>My dad tried to teach me to drive manual it was too stressful.
>they're are 17 years olds in germany that get it after 5-10 minutes

>too stressfull

The absolut state of the Shart

Spain
Yes
Don't have my own car but drive both of my parents' cars when I'm back in Spain: dad's BMW 650i (auto) and mum's Alfa Romeo Giulietta (manual)
Manual ofc

Good for Germans. But why? Why use an inferior product from decades ago??

>Finland
>traffic jams

You literally live in a huge forest

>inferior
What is inferior about it? That you have to move yxour hand from time to time insteed of just pressing pedals?

Automatik is for women and will always be.

Yeah, but that's still far from using the brake for emergency only.

>1. Cunt
Canada
Yes
Automatic
Manual

This is interesting. I'm in Austria for business, and when I took a trip to Munich recently, I noticed that I saw many more dirty cars than I would in a city in the US. maybe 1/3 cars' rims were almost completely dark from dirt and brake dust, I was surprised. I had the impression that what you said is true, and expected most cars there to be very clean.

Women are 51% of the population, so really you are saying "automatic is for most people".

For me, the biggest issue is that you need to ease up on the clutch just right or it will stall out. I hated operating the clutch and having it stall out constantly and it was so scary especially at a red light when people were behind me.

isn't it that if you drive very good you can actually save some gas driving manual instead off automatic. but i get people who live in huge cities driving on crowded roads. my cousin from melbourne always rove manual, but when he found a new job in the centre of the melbourne he said it was just too much to drive to his workingplace with manual. first gear few meters than stop, neutral, first gear stop. and it takes forver.

If you drive a stick for a week then you will not even notice the clutch or the gearing or any of it. It will just be in your brain as reflex.

>it was so scary especially at a red light when people were behind me.
This is the issues women have usually with basically everything.

That's why Engineers invented Automatic so that Americans and Women finally also are able of driving a car.

those are kind of problems you overcome in a month

manual always

auto is for pussies and alb*nians

Unfortunately I don't want to wait a week of stress to get to a point where I have a product that is still an inferior version of automatic. Or I can just go to automatic and drive fine.

The gas mileage thing isn't even true anymore.

Flag
Yes
Manual
Manual

Auto is for fags and amateurs

If it was inferior then racers wouldn't use them.
I don't really give a damn what you use, I use automatic too. I'm just saying manual is so easy you won't even think about it after you've tried it for a little bit.

flag
yes
auto
manual

It's getting harder and harder to find a nice manual. I don't even know if they make them anymore.

post your cars

B*varian Subhumans are not Germans,

1. Malta, I used to live in Sweden
2. I'm taking driving lessons now.
3. Manual.
4. My dad tried to teach me to drive before I moved. I drove a car with automatic transmission then, we were gonna switch over to manual after a while.

US
Yes
Auto
Both

Spain
Yes
Pic related
Manual

flag
yes, even for heavy machinery (20 t

Yes
Manual
Manual

Flag
No
I don't have a car
Manual

Expired a week ago
Auto, although I borrow the family's manual car from time to time
Manual

>1. Cunt
Sweden
Yes.
Both
Manual.
If you learn on an automatic car you only get a license for that. Meaning you can't legally drive a manual car.

United States of More Roadway Than the Square Miles of your Whole Cunt
If you don't it means you have a mental condition
Automatic
Automatic

Sweden
Yep
Manual

Automatics work terribly on snow and ice.
I've driven newer Mercs, Bmw's and other with modern automatics, they still struggle the second you get to an icy hill or similar.. Start jumping gears, grinding on low rpm's only to jump up to the limiter...
Useless.

A good old sturdy manual is all I need. Then I'm fully in control, not some some computer that can't deal with arctic conditions.

flag
yes
manual
manual

Would drive automatic if I find a nice and cheap car though, it is kind of nice in city traffic.

1 Flag
2 Yes I do
3 Manual
4 Manual of course
I drive 6-7 hours a day (delivery) and hate auto's.

I live in a Danish city with 50,000+ people. We have traffic jams and it's impossible to find parking spots when shopping.

t. not fbi

Yes. Many automatics now have a wide range of specific gears you can manually shift into while on the road.

flag
yes
manual
manual

Yes
Don't have a car
Manual I don't think we have automatic driving schools.

manual all the way, til one day i started a new job and this is what i had to drive

yes, but about to lose it
manual
manual all the way, fuck automatics

1. Eesti
2. Yes
3. Manual
4. Manual

manual but I prefer automatic
cant wait for the time when cars drive by themselves so I dont have to

>Automatics work terribly on snow and ice.
what
why would that have any effect on transmission?

1. Яussia
2. studying
3. would automatic
3. manual

1. Canada
2. Yes
3. Manual
4. Automatic

I find the idea of a computer driving for you abhorrent, hence why I switched to manual. In North America manual cars are significantly cheaper and less prone to theft, also manual gearboxes are more rugged.

Sometimes you have to go high with the rotational speed (whatever this is in english, Drehzahl in German) up in low gear to get our of a sticky situation like snow, ice or mud.

I couldn't imagine how to do this with Auto.

>3. Manual
>4. Automatic
youtube.com/watch?v=02l3BDai-PM

lol what a stupid cunt. My showed me how for only 10 minutes how to operate the clutch and change gears before I drove it home for 50km from the dealership, women need to be banned from driving. I used to be a delivery driver and fags who say it's too much work are pussies, it becomes second nature after a while.

Learning how to drive on an automatic is such an american thing. Only people across the pond would be dumb enough to learn in such a machine.

I drive manual but was taught with automatic. Automatic is boring as fuck and manual gives you something to do. I don't much care about the gas, or the handling or anything else that supposedly makes manual superior. Its just so mind numbingly fucking boring driving an automatic.

>it was too stressful
>manual makes driving more difficult
>I hated operating the clutch and having it stall out constantly
>it was so scary
>wait a week of stress
end yourself, you don't deserve to drive or own a car
someone should make an ameribear of those