/nfl/ general - merry band of dimwits edition

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=4ymsgHI5phM

CLE: Browns fire VP of football ops Sashi Brown, retain HC Jackson for 2018
CLE: Reports: Jimmy Haslam has 'as many brain cells as Hue Jackson has wins with the Browns'
NYJ:Robby Anderson aggravates hamstring issue
BUF:Kelvin Benjamin (knee) practicing in full
NO:Mark Ingram (toe) 'good to go' vs. Falcons
HOU:'Looks good' for Will Fuller (ribs) to return
TB:Doug Martin (concussion) officially cleared
NYG:Giants 'hopeful' Sterling Shepard suits up
OAK:Amari Cooper (ankle) misses another practice
TEN:Rishard Matthews practices in full Thursday
TEN:Delanie Walker (ankle) out again Thursday
PIT:Shazier required spinal stabilization surgery
BAL:Jeremy Maclin (back) downgraded to 'DNP'
PHI:Darren Sproles 'leaning towards' coming back

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yoEWphWj-wU
cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/firing_sashi_brown_keeping_hue.html
google.com/amp/s/www.bigcatcountry.com/platform/amp/2017/10/5/16430464/jaguars-vs-steelers-series-history-afc-central-rivals-reunite
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, they just extended Roger Goodell’s contract. I don’t know what to do. I don’t want to support the NFL that caved and doesn’t even televise the Anthem anymore and gives money to racist organizations. But on the other hand, I’m invested in my team

youtube.com/watch?v=yoEWphWj-wU
>Falcucks

>You know what bothered some people about Sashi so much? He never panicked enough. Brown understood the process he put in place, and he refused to back away from it when almost everyone else did, including Jackson. Now that's a guy who panics. If you gave points to Jackson for yanking DeShone Kizer in and out of the starting lineup, because he wanted to win now, you don't get it. But you won, and Jackson won here, too, his first victory of the season.

cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/12/firing_sashi_brown_keeping_hue.html

Shazier deserved it and I hope he never walks again.

this

What'll happen when Tom threepeats?

You wake up from your dream

Enough bullshit. Who will win the AFC West?

unironically the Chargers

Steelers

If they can get their shit together, Chiefs
Otherwise Chargers

Genuinely the current most fanny flustered man on Sup Forums

The fans.

Broncos run the table and get in and get it at 7-9

You turn off your XBox.

>BUF:Kelvin Benjamin (knee) practicing in full
He was a poison Carolina gave you, you know.

Like the Jags won the AFCN?

Jags have yet to win anything. Schedule babies to the nth degree

>Statement from Sashi Brown

>“I want this to be real and clear, the way I know Cleveland and Browns fans can appreciate: Our win-loss record since I became executive vice president isn’t going to cut it.
We worked hard. I am so grateful to the people I worked with throughout my four-plus years with the Browns, particularly the people I worked with the past two years. We embarked on a mission to rebuild the Browns for long-term, sustainable success. We were committed and aggressive in our approach, even if unorthodox at times. We made dramatic changes and put in place a foundation on which championships can be built.

>Obviously, the Browns have not yet achieved the turnaround we wanted for a franchise and the best fans in the NFL, who deserve it more than any other in sports. I know that turnaround is coming.

>I thank Dee and Jimmy and the rest of the Haslam family for taking a chance on me. And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”

i nearly shed a tear
fuck you, haslam
Sashi got you 4 picks in the top 40 this year and this is how you repay the man?
haslam has a mentality of a spoiled child. he wants to win it all and to win now, so he kept the flashy and arrogant hue instead of the patient and meticulous sashi
a couple more years of this extensive drafting and this team would have become ridiculously stacked
what a retarded piece of shit
nailed it. this organization's kneejerk mentality if why they can't get out of the basement for 20 years

Just hope the Pants don’t make it there, Tommyboy (Panthers of all people, laughing my ass off)

Panthers are Owen One for Super Bowls.

0-2, actually. Including one against Tom Brady, so I'm not sure why Niggercats fans are so uppity.

Is he dead?

owen two even

Nah this is good news. He can keep fining the cheatriots and taking their draft picks now

Welp looks like the Steelers are going to need to draft Shazier's replacement

Is Sashi Brown white?

Factory of Sadness still operating at full capacity

Get Fucked Rapistburger

no

>last name Brown
>GM of the Browns
You tell me

Hey the typical Sup Forums user is posting
>get out of the basement and at least talk to a girl

>projecting

>despressed Ben
>a win

LOL okay kiddo

Nigga looks like Talcum X

Just beat the Pants in the regular season. How hard can it be, Tommy? Hey, why are missing practices?

>feeling called out

He's so elite he doesn't need practice, obviously. Just mentally go over the gameplan and he should know how to dissect the defense

inb4 he calls Haslam racist

>regular season
I guess this is all you Niggercats fans have, isn't it.

Catb owl

What has to go wrong in a person’s life for them to become a tripfag?

>Jax hasn’t won anything!
Here’s some proof. Maybe you were misled and I’m glad to help with your football knowledge.
>No their QB was depressed so it doesn’t count!
Wat

That will unironically get him removed from the Browns if so

Jesus Christ, why do you faggots feel the need to talk about tripfags even when none of them are posting? Stop giving them attention and maybe they'll fuck off

Beat Cam just once during the season, Tom. I believe in you. Don’t you WANT to beat him? I mean, a win’s a win and you can’t have too many.

>his quarterback's play gets worse because he's sad
o i am laffin

and thus begins LeBron's power move to buy the Browns

>regular season
I guess this is all Niggercats fans have, really.

He was unironically a good GM and the only mistake he made was pursuing Dalton's backup, which was likely due to other forces influencing him.

Kawba ll

Cycle is broken, get ready for a whole new cycle of suck babbyyyy

Shut up cuck. Win doesn’t count because Ben was contemplating retirement and clearly not in his if he state of mind. Try that against Week 23 Ben and see what happens

Sashi saved us by not sending in the paperwork, he's a hero

I mean, if you can’t, that’s cool. I mean it should be easy to beat the poster boy for memes since Tommy is so elite.

Well, if you feel like it in the future I’ll probably be watching, so just lemme know if you want to win once.

I thought he was the one who nixed that

The AJ trade was a desperation move by Hue. He was trying to pull another Carson Palmer trade and Sashi rightly sabotaged it because it was fucking awful.

Perhaps you should contemplate retiring to reddit fag

As much as I wish it weren't true, our season is over. We can't win anymore. Dallas will clinch against us in week 17

>regular season
I guess this is all Niggercats fans have, in the end.

aren't the Bungholes the real niggercats?
hue was the one who was pushing the mccarron trade
look at this fucking bullshit
look at it

>Niggals

Not an argument Niggerville Niggercat

>Only the QB plays the game—there’s no team at all
>Rapistburger is 100% of the Steelers, even the coach
>He was thinking about retirement so that means he didn’t try to win a football game and get paid
Not even a Jax fan, just a fellow Cat. I live off of your rage

>depressed

ofc he was lol, he was literally the Bengals OC. also, checked

I think you’d just win if you wanted to, so I won’t stress about your happiness. Just let us know and we’ll done down the memes, bro

Samefag. Go cry about your 8*-4, Niggercats

Read up kiddo

Your rapist fatboi is 0-1 in the postseason vs the Jags

google.com/amp/s/www.bigcatcountry.com/platform/amp/2017/10/5/16430464/jaguars-vs-steelers-series-history-afc-central-rivals-reunite

"history"

That’s because the Jags make post season once every decade.

You have to pick between having the jaguars, but 5 more years of Bortles, or the Titans, with Mariota

Wrong again rapistburger
Perhaps (you) are depressed

Sashi did an okay job, but his biggest weakness was evaluating QBs which is the most important position in the game. He sacrificed all semblance of short term success/adequacy for future draft picks, without really any guarantee that they'd actually get it right.
I don't like how much latitude they're giving Hue, though.
Last year's roster was awful, and this years is only mildly better. Hue is a bad coach, but you'd need someone like Belichick to get multiple wins out of this team. It's skill and execution that are mostly the problem.
I'd have given the whole FO/Coaches another full year, though.

>but his biggest weakness was evaluating QBs which is the most important position in the game
"Not a top 20 QB"

You're right.
Our QB is worse that Johnny Football and our coach is Chip Kelly without the 1st year in the playoffs.

This Sup Forums meme of crying samefag when you lose has to end

>Walking Wounded shirt
shit P12 wtf are you doing?!?!?!

>this is the Niggercat’s first winning season since 2007
>literally a decade sincethey saw the playoffs

LMAO THIS FUCKING TEAM HAHAHAHHA

He didn't improperly evaluate QBs, he just realized they would fail with the current team and he was right. Wentz and Watson would be busts with the current Browns. Even then he still managed to get talented QBs in later rounds but the coaching staff is screwing them up.

Meanwhile he put together one of the best young front sevens in the league while getting an assload of cap and draft picks. He was doing great in his 1 1/2 years on the job and hue is more responsible for them losign games than Sashi

I think they want to get him extra rest because of how physically the Dolphins played him last time.

>Sup Forums
>Chan
>C

Back to plebbit with you, kiddo

If they got Hayden and Mitchell back in time, they might survive, but frankly I feel their season is done at this point. Sure they'll make the playoffs but the just won't have the defense unless somehow the offense puts together 35 points a game every game from here on out

>nailed it. this organization's kneejerk mentality if why they can't get out of the basement for 20 years
I disagree. I don't see how his record is defensible. Not only did he pass on Wentz, he fired a bunch of scouts who were pushing for him. And even less about Wentz, you look at the next few guys taken right after him and its hard to justify trading out of that spot.

You just can't trust his evaluations going forward.

That sad disgusting nigger family

So ready for the CatBowl17

hey, instead of Wentz, Bosa, Zeke, or Ramsey, the Browns at least got Corey Coleman's 20 receptions a season!

Pats fans:

Given the choice, would you swap the results of the seven Owls, putting Brady at 2-5 but having achieved 19-0?

Sashi did a good job giving the browns Assets.

He should have taken Wentz obviously in hindsight but QB evaluation is a crap shoot.

wRong
Again
Pittsburgh
rEtard

Maybe. It's only dynamic stabilization and not actual spinal fusion. At least he got the hell out of Cincinnati and into a real hospital to get it done.

>has 2 tickets to sundays game
>she asks if you wanna go
>its an AFC game

What do

>TEN (10)
>YEARS

Last year the QB room was RG3, McCown, and Kessler. This year it was Kizer, Kessler, and Hogan. If you think that's an okay position group, you're retarded.
Don't forget drafting 4 awful receivers in the late rounds, and blowing a bunch of money on Britt.
Not to mention that the secondary is full of holes and downright a liability.
Hue has plenty of blame to shoulder, but they fielded bad teams first and foremost.

claim she sexually assaulted me and win Time's Person of the Year

Which teams?

no Brady would be considered a fluke or game manager instead of the GOAT