I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WORKS FOR THE DALLAS PD HE JUST TEXTED ME SAYING THE SHOOTERS ARE FROM THE NATION OF ISLAM ITS...

I HAVE A COUSIN WHO WORKS FOR THE DALLAS PD HE JUST TEXTED ME SAYING THE SHOOTERS ARE FROM THE NATION OF ISLAM ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If this is true eat my MAGA hat

i hope you're serious because this will be the wake up call some americans need

get a photo of your text user.

I'll, I'm super baked but dead serious

WE WAZ SNIPERS

Islamistán?

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIIIIIITTTTTT

I wish this was real.

Where does Nation of Islam get those tacticts?

My cousin works for Nintendo and he said one of the shooters was pro-brexit

Fake and gay

inb4 the us invades another sandnigger desert 4 da oil

Inb4 "Not every Muslim"

The nig nation of islam isn't actual islam though

Are these guys cool with slavery? I think not. But muhammed was definitely a big fan

It would fit...

The Nation Of Islam is pretty hardcore. They're very disciplined. It wouldn't surprise me if they have strike units.

Normally they just do dumb shit like wrecking liquor stores... I've never heard of them mounting an op like this... I do know they have some infighting and kill each other sometimes...

I wouldn't doubt it tbqh

PHOTOS PLEASE AND THANKS

i wouldn't be surprised desu. it's all the same ball of shit with the left.

Remember when Obama wouldn't denounce Nation of Islam?

THOSE ALLAHS MUST PAY

Kek wills it.

Don't wish for it, it will become real because meme magic!!!!

nation of islam is pants on head retarded. they white people were made in a lab by a mad scientist

>1 post

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS CIA, SAYS THE SHOOTER IS BANE

WILL KEEP YOU POSTED

Nation of Islam has close to 60 000 card carrying members, they could fuck with the USA in a big way.

>tactics

That's not tactics. That's literally being suicidal and getting lucky. Cop was looking right instead of left. Guy had a 50/50 chance to make it while rushing and got lucky.

Nation of Islam people don't care if they die or not. They think they're on the road to 40 virgins anyway.

Not sure about that - Nation of Islam isn't real Islam and not in the way that liberals mean. It's basically Scientology for niggers. So don't expect people to talk about Islamic terrorism.

Nation of Islam is also fringe even by uppity nigger standards.

NOI is as Muslim as Mormons are Christian - wacky American spinoffs

They killed Malcolm, and had a paramilitary wing (Fruit of Islam) so I wouldn't be surprised

Some of the extremist members split off with Khalid Abdul Muhammad to make the New Black Panthers

Could be ex-US Army

everyone needs to link everyone else

very important

very fucked up

The Islamic State has been recruiting domestic terrorists throughout America.

>That's not tactics. That's literally being suicidal and getting lucky. Cop was looking right instead of left. Guy had a 50/50 chance to make it while rushing and got lucky.

I dunno - seemed like he did a fake out.

I'm sure the shooter was a big guy

fuck man, you're hurting me

because i know you're fucking right

the left will push this narrative so long as they can push this sort of bullshit

DIGITS CONFIRM CIA OPS

REAGAN'S BACK, BITCHES

Can confirm. I work for the mercenary. The masketta man

Ignore the obvious shills trying to say it's not military.

Either way, some niggers claiming to be Muslims will piss off a lot of white people. This is a loss for the left no matter how you slice it unless the shooters are white...and judging by the fact that we haven't heard anything about them being white yet I really doubt they are white.

linking this because

you should absolutely link it to all your acquaintances

seriously, people need to wake up

...Bane?

Jews are trying to shill and blame this on Islamic terrorism instead of BLM thugs and you idiots are falling for it.

My twin brother has a 10" dick, and makes $270k/yr as a hamburger technician at Wendy's

>this poster has only made 1 post

DUDE

BREAKING: Police report that shooter is believed to be a big guy; possibly plans to crash this PD with no survivors.

screencap text or bullshit

A LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A HIRED GUN

Black muslims, it's a pol wet dream. Only way this could get better is if we found out the attack was funded by israel.

RACE WARS RACE WARS RACE WARS

Tulsa 2.1 - The NIggering

Can you confirm whether or not if getting caught was part of the shooters' plan?

Plenty of ex military. They're also aligned with the New Black Panther party who partake in military like training, basically black doomsday preppers.

Ayy I am dubs man

you fucking dumbass, how summer fag are you

for the last time, 'id by this post' is the number of posts in this thread,ie he's the fucking OP SO OF COURSE ITS ONE

DAILY REMINDER: KEK IS FUCKING REAL

>DAILY REMINDER: KEK IS FUCKING REAL

>tactics
>rushing in

that's training and aggression and skill but not really a tactic.

Which nation of Islam?

The nation of Islam of the black panther society?
The nation of Islam of West and southern Asia?
Isis?
Isil?

First one obviously

Mudslime cant put a pig on skates like that

Athletic negro

One can only wish user. Hoping your cousin is right

Honestly, this would be a very very very smart move from ISIS.

Can't you recognize the most basic of basketball moves?

Nation of Islam has almost nothing to do with true Islam that spawns Jihadism.

Nation of Islam is a mickey-mouse version of Islam done southern-baptist style that preaches black supremacy and that whites are the genetic experiments of some devil figure. It's pretty much as racist as a religion can get, invented by taking the world's most violent and autistic religion and centering it around coon pride.. BLM and Nation of Islam have a lot in common.

I have such a raging boner for what is going on here, you don't even know. This is going to blow shit wide-open and make people stop believing dumb victimhood narratives.

Brah that was some Jason Bourne level maneuvering.

He purposefully drew the cops in. He knew what he was doing. He starting shooting into the parking lot to get their attention. He kills the cop. And then gets away from like 30 cops. This is some spooky level shit.

I'm thinking a literal conspiracy is at hand here boys. The powers at be set this all up to advance their agenda, incite civil unrest, and disarm the citizenry.

I can't wrap my head around how a group trained killers like this would plan all of this out in like 24 hours based on the shooting of those 2 black men. This was all a set up. The killing of the black guys all the way to the attack tonight. It runs deep boys, really fucking deep. This was planned for months/years.

>It's black muslims

OH MY YES

usa is not babylone, europe is (vatican city).. although, dont know what "whore of babylon could mean"

it does fit better with NY

NOI has nothing to do with the normal sand-niggery islam

The Nation of Islam is a pro-black organization. Obviously, there's some overlap between them and Black Lives Matter, to at least some degree. It's possible that ISIS and radical Islam has infected at least some of them.

These were not your typical jihadist or pissed off gangsters. These guys are some CIA jason bourne level killers.

That's just american education and cognitive dissonance.
These guys interpret the shit out of the Quran. In fact they knew that Europe wasn't home of the white race way before adolf.

Besides with the shit white Supremacy has done is the black panther time to shine.

Nah. ISIS cares about body count. Their MO is to kill as many people as possible. This was some CIA illuminati level shit. These were trained ultra killers who planned this out for a long time. Not 24 fucking hours.

Excellent taste in meme

lol what

better than 50/50 odds because most people are right handed and will thus peek right. fun fact of the day i guess

Exactly all blm protest has muslims there. Even the dudes brother was agreeing with ISIs you guys remember that?

Islamic State =/= Nation of Islam

Nation of Islam is closer to scientology

Nation of Islam are not Jihadis. Real Jihadis would beat the motherfucking shit out of these knuckledragging niggers. Nation of Islam is a bunch of dumb niggers wanting to fight against whitey so they practice an Afro-pride bastardized cult that just relies on how scary real Islam is to make black people seem even more scary to whites.

Nation of Islam is the pinnacle of stupidity with no pedigree to speak of, it's more of a fringe idiot cult than scientology.

The NOI is a group of BLM thugs you twit.

This

>I'll, I'm super baked

The nation of islam is a very peaceful place, where you can freely make sex to a goat and marry 6 woman, but can't eat pork or drink alcohol.

The nation of islam condemns terrorism or any kind of violent behavior. The only way violence is accepted is when it comes to jihads to infidels or to adulterer women.

The left people of the free west stands with the nation of islam, and the far right movement which implements bad ideas of extremism against defenceless people must be silenced.

If you don't vote for hillary and acceps the peaceful future she's bringing to the west, which is very bright, you'll be at the wrong side of history and will be called a bigot, which is even worse than dying in a terrorist attack.

> The left media will say something like this, bet on it guys

>nation of Islam
>Islam
Pick one you stupid cunts.

God you Master Race faggets are so fucking thick. The 'Nation of Islam' has nothing to do with ISIS, Honour Killings, Rapefugees, or 9/11. Kill yourselves you ignorant fucks.

they don't have to liberals will say this was justified and ok

meme magic is real, kek wills it

You do realize the name of this fake movie is going to lead anyone who types it into google to the legal name is a legal fiction website run by the sovereign persons movement...or was that your plan?

holy shit

I thought Louis Farrakhan endorsed Trump though.

They're going to blame this on Trump.

Calling it now.

>The 'Nation of Islam' has nothing to do with ISIS, Honour Killings, Rapefugees
:^)

kek, I'm waiting for the MSM to connect Trump to this because NoI leader Farrakhan supports him.

Of coursh
He refused the police's offer in favor of yours

YUP, what a joke this is going to turn into if NoI is responsible

The media was purposely blaming the attacks on ISIS not NOI idiot. The point is their shifting the narrative to protect BLM thugs.

Nation of Islam = black AND muslim

doesn't get better than that