There are about 10 anti-DC threads in the catalog...

There are about 10 anti-DC threads in the catalog. All using very similar type of writing reminiscent of the worst Sup Forums posts. Doesn't anyone find this peculiar? Really makes you think...

Other urls found in this thread:

byroncrawford.com/2015/10/rackradar-gita-hadizadeh.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

And they keep ranting madly about Suicide Squad winning Oscars or using JL promo imaged with "haha" text following after, desperately trying to force another Civil War airport scene meme. Why are these people so desperate and forced? Are they paid doing this shit by the hour?

There are 19 capeshit threads and 20 including yours. This is a bigger problem and every single one of these threads belongs on Sup Forums. Sup Forums is for film not movies

Everyone's hate for DC has been reinvigorated since we've been grace with actual capekino.

>meta thread for capeshit threads

ahhh who gives a shit just post more of the semen demon

i think we should ban capeshit all together

*BRRRRRRR-RRRAAAP-RAAAPPP-RRRAAAAPPP-RRAAAPP-RAAPP-ppffft-RAAAPP-RAAPPPPP-RAPPP-pfffttffbPpprprrprp-RAAAAAAPPP*

byroncrawford.com/2015/10/rackradar-gita-hadizadeh.html

Enjoy

because banning something always solves the problem. why not just ban stupid users?

This.

The Disney shills from reddit are infiltrating this board.

How do we stop them?

Are persian women the best women?

Best in all of Asia easily. They have some really good features such as big round eyes, brown hair (not coal black shit) and built like semen demons.

This. Not a single one of them is from Sup Forums or holds up its sensibility when it comes to film and tv

dont forget copious amounts of body hair

My favorite

DC fan who love big butt

FAKE

anti dumbass, pay attention

Marvel fan who loves women

FAKE

One day I will drive over to Oslo and ask this Persian princess for her hand in marriage, I swear on the grave of Reza Pahlavi

and she'll say no she looks like a fucking whore

>t. Persian diaspora manlet mad his women are adapting to western culture and riding white dick

I'm sure revving your BMW F32 downtown will make you feel better

Shut your mouth, she's a soldier

>people who like [company I don't like] are shitposters from Sup Forums
>ends post with "Really makes you think..."
glass houses