FIFA
AAU Basketball

this

Arsenal
Man City
Barcelona
PSG
Basically the tax dodging arab warmonger terrorist teams

Not a fan of either team, but let's be real. Between burfict and mixon there's no team with a worse reputation than the bengals. Only the dolphins come close because of suh

This

>Not a fan of either team
Stoolers fans are so clever

If you must know I'm a ravens fan, so if I was biased it would be against pittsburgh

durr

Browns fans here,hate both you fags, steelers are dirty but good and the bengals are dirty and ass, with the steelers being good many things are looked over and the bengals being ass there are no redeeming qualities

>let's be real
Yes, let's. There have been four rule changes in the past 15 years that were triggered by the Steelers playing dirty, three of which involved games against the Bengals. The Steelers are very good at being professional victims though, so anytime their dirtiness is pointed out people rush to their defense and say "THE STEELERS DINDU NUFFIN!"

yet another stoolers fan

>that playoff game they were about to win until the 2 HEEM penultys in a row

being a bengals fan is sufferign

If the Bengals are ass what does that make the browns?

hold onto the fucking ball jeremy

Steelers.

Bad enough they coach cheap shots and dirty play. Then they have the balls to cry about how unfair it is when the league actually fines or suspends them. Porter, Harrison, Mitchell, Shazier, and their fucking cheap shit coach who just "happens" to go onto the field and interfere with a punt return.

Fine Cincinnati. Fine Baltimore. Nuke the Steelers.

Lovable losers?

Too easy

Mixon did nothing wrong

this

Idk browns won a playoff game more recently so I would say doing better than you

>Browns fans here

lmao