This youtube.com/watch?v=hYhBj1XBmn8

Sport's

I can smell the shitty French liquor from here

i've never had bad cognac/armangnac

i like Pernod, too

snu snu

whitebois can't handle black ass

Me on the ground

A lot of black girls are top quality. I feel like they only date black guys tho.

what was he doing there to begin with?

Over here, pretty much all educated and decent looking black/mixed girls are exclusively dating white men.

Granted, we don't have that many blacks to begin with here, but still.

brehs

Boxing

correct

goddamn, those torpedo tits

I'd let them compete to see which one could successfully crush my head with those thighs.

2>3>1

b r e h s

too black

caramel black > coal black

A couple of years ago on my frat initiation night i had sex with a black girl and halfway thought she asked me to call her a nigger

she probably meant "nigga" not nigger, you insensitive fuck

Incorrect. Dark skin > mixed

Trust me my friend. I actually thought it was kinda hot

man I love the insecurity in whitebois

how can they even compete?

that is caramel black
i don't necessarily mean mixed blacks

even people with 100% subsaharan african ethnicity don't all have the same shades of black skin color, just like there are white people with different levels of "tans"

italians and swedes are different kind of whites, just like west africans and east africans for example are different types of blacks

nnnng

giv nao

So why the fuck did all the pics get deleted? Some assblasted white supremacist mod/janny?

>he doesn't have a time machine

>attractive black women are just women with caucasian features but black skin

>black women are just women with black skin
wow such an insight. thank you for your thoughtful contribution to the discussion at hand

hAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH NIGGER

They could play with my balls if you catch my meaning ;)

>black qt with an aussie accent
i suddenly need this in my life

cotton picking

Farming Sim

>italians and swedes are different kind of whites
Italians aren't white.

>le epic meme xDDD

we're talking real life standards here, go to /reddit/ to meme around

>colonizin ass crackas feenin for thick ass black girls

LMAO keep dreaming whitebois your lil white dicklets can never satisfy these queens

ultimate surrender if you'd catch my drift

Tan white people are still white

>tfw Latino
>tfw BBC (BIG BROWN COCK)
>tfw better looking than niggers
Best of both worlds my man

so true, also take all that fake eyelashes and make up off and they would look vile

I so badly want to have sex with a black girl who was charcoal black holy shit that is so hot when you spread her pussy and you see that pink on black bruh

I dunno why black guys are so obsessed with light skin girls or white girls, dark skin girls get me hard as a rock

I'm not the father

it's disgusting, like a horse's pussy

that's why its so hot though

aren't you guys manlets in general tho?

i doubt there's much you could offer down there when your overall size is so underwhelming

t. Italians

White guy here, I've done it before.

The sex itself wasn't anything special, black girls being aggressive/dominant in bed is a huge meme. The ones I've fucked were all super submissive, one of them was even into raceplay and made me call her a "nigger bitch" which was pretty lulzy.

It's very trippy to look down and see your white dick going in an out of a jet black body, though. It's like having sex with a shadow.

The smell, you can't hide the smell.

Same here man
Black guys get leftovers pretty much. Real life isn't like the Hollywood version

In general, I'm speaking for myself, I don't know about any other spics

I bet they think sex with white people is like fucking ghosts or something.

>We don't have that many blacks here to begin with
Trading for arab cock is no less degrading, Hans.

they're black so maybe basket

bad tattoos

mixd crab cock

Um, in USA they are recognized as white now, so they are. no one gives a fuck about germany anymore, you're not the authority on whiteness.

but they don't really go for arab men, but specifically white men, at least from what I'm seeing
you can actually more often see a rebellious arab/turkish girl with a black man than the other way around

although arabs and turks usually just stay within their own kind anyway, sometimes as far as marrying their own cousins

Damn. Not normally into blacks but those are some bad bitches.

Well that other german is obviously a retard, but you guys are also wrong for counting turks and arabs as white in your census