Amy Schumer: The Leather Special - Netflix

>Fat
>Inebriated
>unfunny
>wearing leather
>fat and gross
"But my pussy smells like a barnyard animal"
How the fuck is this lady such a comedic gem despite the many staggering pitfalls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I really don't know who's worse, her or her uncle.

I don't understand why so many people claim to "hate" her. She's legitimately funny.

>She's legitimately funny
I guess everyone has their opinion. Thanks for sharing Amy.

Can you direct me to a single joke that isn't about sex or women?

>Third point criticizes her talent
>The rest is just shallow shit about looks that goes for thousands of male comedians as well

We know Amy Schumer sucks shit, but if you want her off the stage, or to improve as a comedian, stop feeding them this basic SJW ammo and criticize her work.

Kill yourself

Her delivery is trash and her jokes are trite. But at least she added some "depth" to her act by bringing up gun control for some easy whoops.

OMG she's fat LOL!

Yeah she's great at doing Lisa Lampanelli's shtick, but with none of the charisma or the ballbusting.

Yes, only Howard Stern-approved wackpackers are genuinely funny.

Protip: grow up

>tfw no strongfat gf

she looks disgusting so fat.

She's unfunny and a joke thief on a scale even Mencia couldn't imagine
youtube.com/watch?v=Qv0eWN8v_tg

I mean, she did have that joke about being a black out drunk that she stole from John Mulaney.

For the Inside Amy Schumer ones, there's evidence of the writers for that show working on MadTV and the like beforehand, so basically they just recycled jokes. She would've been better off admitting she has people who write her jokes and that they recycled jokes, instead of continuing to claim they were all her own jokes and looking like a joke stealing whore.

Those Patrice O'Neal ones are fucking blatant, though. And the fact that Joe Rogan won't condemn her for it when he literally got in Mencia's face on stage when he was stealing is ridiculous. What a hypocrite.

He did it better

>wearing leather

not a problem for me.

Nice shilling. Now fuck off.

>leafposting on a board without flags

Could you imagine the smell of Amy's sweaty clam after that stand up special wearing all that "leather"?

Chuck "The Cuck" Schumer