Jordan Peele explains 'Get Out's' creepy milk scene, ponders the recent link between dairy and hate

>Now that Jordan Peele’s horror satire “Get Out” is No. 1 at the box office, it’s time to talk about the most insidious moment in the movie: The milk scene.

>Milk, it has been argued of late, is the new symbol of white supremacy in America, owing to its hue and the notion that lactose intolerance in certain ethnicities means that milk-absorbing Caucasian genetics are superior.

>A Mother Jones article even asked, “Are the U.S. dietary guidelines on milk racist?” citing a study that shows not every ethnic group, African Americans in particular, requires the three glasses of milk per day that the federal government recommends to combat osteoporosis.

>The source of milk’s recent spin as the beverage of choice for white supremacists is more directly the product of alt-right Internet trolling.

>And yet the parallels to “Get Out’s” disquieting dairy derangement are strangely well-timed. So what is it about the traditionally wholesome milk that nowadays feels so … evil?

>“There’s something kind of horrific about milk,” said Peele, not a dairy drinker. “Think about it! Think about what we’re doing. Milk is kind of gross.”

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-get-out-milk-horror-jordan-peele-allison-williams-20170301-story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

law.uci.edu/lawreview/vol3/no4/Freeman.pdf
motherjones.com/environment/2016/08/latest-damning-study-about-milk-nuts
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

White people are fucking disgusting

Jesus christ, burgers... Can't you just chill?

The dysfunctional, self-destructive love-hate relationship American whites and blacks have for each other knows no limits.

If Black People put 20 to 30 percent of the effort of complaining and finger pointing into actually rebuilding their own communities, they would be where 99 percent of white people are at socially, educationally, and economically. Meanwhile the asians are beating us all and are too focused on getting ahead to stop and complain about injustices historically and contemporary.

I'm watching a rip of this right now. 40 mins in. Armond is right.

Is it just milk that is racist or is cream, yoghurt, cheese and ice cream also racist

t. Lactos Intolerant subhuman

>Armond is right.

About what?

He hated it, predictably

Yes, but what specifically was he right about in relation to the movie?

I'm white and I rarely consume dairy products

they are overrated as fuck

ice cream is good, but that is about it

milk is terrible

so is yogurt

hail milk

Cheese is amazing and so is chocolate oh and cream.

But im of African descent and i love milk.

Sure, it gives me gas, but i just fart it out on to white guys. Makes them smelly, and less desirable to white girls, which makes it easier to rightfully claim (not steal) their women

Milk is great. U succ.

ok you got me there, cheese is pretty fucking good

chocolate is alright

cream, eh. I could take it or leave it.

so I guess i'm halfway on dairy

I just feel fat whenever I drink it. I don't think its that nutritious either.

I must not have gotten the newsletter that pinned milk as a hate symbol.

is milk really a new alt right meme? i wish gamergate would die already its like the fat white version of isis

But user, high quality cheese is a pillar of whiteness. Think about it. Every pure Bavarian phenotype European culture revolves around cheese.

If you don't like cheese you're not white. Probably some nigger with high cholesterol issues.

Milk is racist now. If you drink milk you support DRUMPFLKINSNUFFSKIN

when will breathing and drinking water become racist?

>Think about what we’re doing. Milk is kind of gross.”
this isnt an uncommon thought among any race. drinking the growth hormones of another species rubs some people the wrong way.

nah I'm down with cheese

I was wrong. I just associate dairy with things like ice cream and milk.

The left made it a racist meme this time. The alt-right just got confused and think it's funny.

But I always drink milk with my dinner. I've been at it for decades.

HOW ABOUT A TALL COLD ONE EH BOYS

If you don't like dairy, you don't like gains. Simple as that.
Typical behavior from a chubby middle aged weak manchild like peele.

Those people are retarded. Nutrients are nutrients.
Feeling icky about food is something literal children do. You're supposed to grow out of this pees-can't-touch mindset by now,

But the only reason people are even talking about milk being linked to white supremacy are Sup Forumstards flaming people about it. just like the dumbass pepe shit during the election. its like anytime Sup Forums can antagonize someone into responding theyve been validated. its truly bizarre to watch

Not true. It started when a guy was drinking some milkshake while talking on the shia stream and escalated from there.

why are you defensive about cow milk?

>The Unbearable Whiteness of Milk: Food Oppression and the USDA

law.uci.edu/lawreview/vol3/no4/Freeman.pdf

Published in 2013 by the UC Irvine Law Review.

That's not even the reason. It started because some guy was having fun on the HWNDU stream drinking gallons of milk and talking about the vegan agenda and people just linked him to white supremacy because some black dude got mad people were paying attention to the milkman more than him. It's the most innocent shit ever.

okay some guy got mocked for drinking milk. nothing to do with anybody complaining. like i said, Sup Forumslacks see one of their own drinking milk and turn it into a staple of their subreddits ideology, annoy people about it, get a response, and now the liberals are coming to get them

His mother is one.

Why do you think food is gross?

Bullshit liberal cucks started attacking people on HWNDU when they drank milk.

>drinking gallons of milk
good lad

i doubt a 4 year old term paper is the reason the discussion just started

>tfw in 20 years the Great White North will be the Mediocre Brownish/Yellow North

>annoy people about it, get a response, and now the liberals are coming to get them

motherjones.com/environment/2016/08/latest-damning-study-about-milk-nuts

Also see
Why do you centrists always stick your head in the sand on this shit and only start bleating about "the aut-right blowing things out of proportion" when they react to the insanity of modern academia?

You're wrong I saw when it started, a guy was drinking some milkshake holding a phone up with a picture of the bogdanoffs and a group started shoving and berating him, saying he was racist for drinking milk.

The paper proves that your theory of "the alt-right started the milk is racist meme" is bullshit.

>literally mad because his father got cucked by the milkman

top kek

Well I guess you can't drink milk anymore huh, Sup Forums """"centrists"""""
Wouldn't want your girlfriend to get mad at you huh

there's literally nothing wrong with milk

>“There’s something kind of horrific about milk,” said Peele, not a dairy drinker. “Think about it! Think about what we’re doing. Milk is kind of gross.”

yeah, it's also gross and horrific how we get meat you fucking retard, yet black people sure do love them some meat

Also, it's not a "term paper," it was written by a Professor and published in a professional Law Review journal.

I'm perfectly okay with taking the life of a living thing and eating it's flesh. Why would milk, which is made to be consumed, bother me?

>Milk, it has been argued of late, is the new symbol of white supremacy in America, owing to its hue and the notion that lactose intolerance in certain ethnicities means that milk-absorbing Caucasian genetics are superior
What the fuck, America?

>people extract all kinds of very commonly used compounds from nearly every single animal body part and organ
>gels, oils, creams, powders, etc from bones, balls, heart valves, brains etc
But milk is the weird thing.

Oh i thought you meant the taste.

Yeah, i feel bloated too when i drink it. You got me there

American race relations is now basically
>"White people [perform action/activity], and here's why that's a problem"

This. This sentiment is so retarded.

They'll wear and eat the literal ass of an animal but milk wards them off?

And honey is regurgitated bee vomit. And the eggs we eat are unfertilized zygotes. Don't you think about enjoying sausage either, we case those with the intestines of other animals, the organ that hooks up to your shitter.

Wtf is wrong with American blacks? Why do they always victimize themself with the must inane shit?

I lived with two africans (zimbabwean and seychellois) and they drank milk the same as me.

>I don't think its that nutritious either.
Objectively wrong.

>It's the most innocent shit ever.
The article in the OP states he had Nazi tattoos on him.

I'm pretty sure this "milk is a new Hitler" comes from self loathing whites

What kind of nazi tattoos?
Because that could mean anything these days.

>I lived with two africans

why?

because we were the all quiet loners and we just wanted to finish our degrees and fuck off back home. Naturally we agreed to share a house and it worked out nicely.

You know, all those people on twitter talking about punching nazis whereas they're usually referring to skinheads or whatever. Not literal nazis with swastikas and shit. The term has become diluted to mean anything you want it.

I wouldn't be surprised if these people considered a moomins tattoo to be a nazi symbol

Look at this hateful display of white supremacy and alt-rightiness

Dont fall for the vegan agenda

>Objectively wrong

Nice meme. Not an argument.

You have no argument either.

Maybe if everyone went vegan there would be world peace and nothing bad would ever happen

Is there anything in the world that Americans won't racialize?

At least we still have mayo.

>is milk really a new alt right meme?

The left designate something as the new "alt-right symbol" nearly every week.

It's entertaining if you ask me.

>he drinks dairy milk or eats any dairy products
You're not a calf, dairy milk wasn't meant for humans.

took way too long to post this,

The US guidelines I was taught in school has far more dairy than my body can withstand.

I didn't know I was lactose intolerant for a long time, since I didn't have server symptoms. But as I got to know my body better, I realized that dairy was having a negative affect on me. So I reduced it a great deal, and felts a lot better for it.

I do find it odd that there are so many people who can't stomach a dairy rich diet, and yet they still teach it in school.

Is it racist? Probably not. Most likely financially motivated. But who suffers the most from this financially motivated agenda? Blacks and other non-whites. So in a way, it's kind of fucked up that the problem isn't given much thought, since it doesn't affect a certain group of people.

kek, it's better that modern Nazis drink milk than kill people.

Yeah the left is totally sane
"its just a movie" isnt a good argument any more for liberal crap, when articles like this are being written

>Have the determination and fore-thought to domesticate a species, a process which takes an ungodly amount of time and effort.
>Reap the rewards of that labour
>Other people who never had the forethought downplay the achievement.

How is it not a symbol of supremacy? The original cows were huge creatures, now their teats grow sore unless we relieve them. We've conditioned them to serve us.

Neither was flying.
Nigga we have planes.

Just finished. Did this scene make anyone else feel uncomfortable?

Milk is our kool-Aid

>Meanwhile the asians are beating us all and are too focused on getting ahead to stop and complain about injustices historically and contemporary.
Not completely true. American left hates the asians because they prove you don't have to be white or start rich to become really rich in America so they've put a million obstacles in front of Asians. It's gotten to the point where a bunch of Asian families are suing Harvard and I think some other top ranked universities because they focus on admitting blacks or latinos over superior candidates if those candidates are Asians.

People are fucking retarded. Like this doesn't even make me angry it just makes me depressed.

> it's kind of fucked up that the problem isn't given much thought, since it doesn't affect a certain group of people

this is where you become a desperate cuck in disguise while you imply its ignored "since it doesn't affect a certain group of people"

Would Sup Forums trade in their current body to become a 6'2 cocoa colored alpha?

niggers aren't alpha they are a victim class.

So niggers don't like cheese?

But I'm a 6'4 alpha, who is white and rich. So I'm good atm senpai.

>alpha
>rich
>browsing Sup Forums
pick one

>thinks going ''''centrists'''' will stop me being one

Have some convictions in your life, user. You might better yourself.

>le Sup Forums is a secret club anymore meme

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA
DRINK MILK
STOP MASTURBATING

Because both those Africans are from former British Empire countries. They've grown up with people their own with whites giving advice. It's only when retards like Mugabi came along that shit goes to hell.

>le tall rich alpha gents spend their time browsing malyasian cave art forums

Yes? Dude. I don't need to work. What the fuck am I going to be doing all day? Helping the needy? Doing unpaid charity work? Fuck off.

As for being Alpha, that was probably a lie as I don't particularly care, but if we go by /r9k/ standards, being Alpha is seeing naked chicks and being able to talk to them.

>milk’s recent spin as the beverage of choice for white supremacists

I'm laughing. This has been said before aswell I remember talking to coworkers about it about 4 years ago.

ITT people discussing a movie they haven't seen

I haven't seen it either guys

What happens in this "milk scene" to make it so horrific?