Cuckadians defending the murders on jewbook. Canada truly is beyond saving

Cuckadians defending the murders on jewbook. Canada truly is beyond saving.

The irony is this will only make cops more jumpy and encourage their unions to fight harder against BLMS and cucks

>The states are in need of a massive reform right now and this is the sort of thing that will allow that to happen.

WDSMBT?

RMUT...

Hey, whoa, no. This moose fucking thundercunt must not have had their Timmies this morning. There's no defence for killing law enforcement officers. We all remember Mayerthorpe.

Now you know why we shitpost

>Coping Mechanism

Its on Huffington Post too.

Anglo Canadians

>it needed to happen
NO IT DIDNT YOU FUCKING DINK

YOU'RE FUCKING CANADIAN
YOU DON'T EVEN SEE BLACK SLAYING COPS
YOU HAVE 0 FUCKING CONCEPT OF AMERICAN LAW ENFORCEMENT

WE'RE LUCKY OUR COPS ARE EVEN ALLOWED TO HAVE GUNS BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU

This.

>It's unfortunate that people need to die but it is for the greater good.

Sounds like some shit a Nazi would say.

>Sorry Shlomo, I know it's hot in there and everything, but it's for the greater good!

The proper term is Canuckolds

>greatergoodfags

You mean they won't give them "room to destroy" anymore and just gun them down on sight?

I thought this was gonna be about someone defending the cops, you had me fooled friendo

funny, she wouldn't be saying that if it was the other way around. they are so stupid they don't realize what "change" shit like this brings

The United States really needs to just annex them already.

what's funny is this is most likely a muslim attack and these people are saying this is justified and okay

The left totally abandoned the concept of victim blaming don't they?

Why would she? She is your typical libshit Ontarian that's lives in a $1.5 million home and is surround by asians and nu-male faggots

>murder is now justified
You guys, I think whichever country recruited them for their athletics squad would win the gymnastics at the Olympics

Lol, liberals think this will create a better outcome for them. The "reform" is going to be a lot more violence from police.

she probably voted for wynne too

FUCK

fuck these cunts, yesterday they were probably calling for gun control

fucking cunts

>"Sometimes you have to pick the gun up to put the Gun down"
>-Malcom X

fucking cunts

Also, guess where they're all from.

Unreal, I fucking hate this country.

We need WW3 and we fucking need it now.

>justincohen.com

>she probably voted for wynne too

I can't wait until the Ontario debt balloons to the point where these faggots are taxed to their knees just to pay the interest. It's gonna be glories

How fucked would i be if i left a comment on my kikebook saying, "to the people trying to justify the action of a cop killer, i am intentionally going to bring up racist imagery and say that i hope you all hang."

I agree actually it is very unfortunate that people need to die but really a world without niggers is worth it, the day of the rope has come.

The greater good...