/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General - Break The Foundation Edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread
→ # → # → # → # → # → # → # →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ # → # → # → # → # → # → # →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
archive.is/YuQJy
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
ssl'
www')
easttexas.craigslist.org/tlg/5650193089.html
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
web.archive.org/web/20160708054232*/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
tampa.craigslist.org/hil/tlg/5672541414.html
ghostbin.com/paste/3abvm
archive.is/mkUPZ
c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
archive.is/0uM8b
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(OP) #
→ # (OP) #
→ # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # (OP) #
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → # → # → # → # → → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

They have his family

archive.is/YuQJy

>Updated Clinton Foundation Thread Archive
archive.is/YuQJy

>Previous /CFG/ Live Threads
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # → #
→ # (OP) #

I just want to give a huge thanks to everyone who is actually working on this. I don't think I can help in anyway but know that I am a huge fan. I love you. forever.

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing

Toasting doc, probably going to sleep soon but will specify when updates will stop/start.

ACTUAL THREAD
ACTUAL THREAD

>I don't think I can help in anyway
the fuck you can't... can u create memes? can u create fake twitter accts? can u do research? many diff things u can do m8

bump

bump for actual bread

To everyone who was involved in the previous 2 threads: DO NOT go to the DC Private Jet Charter Service Website (suspected Shell Company)

The website has since been modified in the past hour to an HTTPS site with a Google Analytics script added to (I think) track IP's.

Luckily, the script was blocked from executing on my browser.

Code is below:

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-11190945-20']);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'ssl' : 'www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();

Are you serious? No way...

> warning: "crisis actor" ad is a scam (longview)

>If you call the number listed it sends you to a public number and the people that answer run a switchboard for the White House and have no idea what you're talking about

WTF

Holy shit.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking unbelievable. Big Brother can fuck off.

Shit I was just there, hope they didn't get me

Someone is at my door hold on, will post in a second

good thing it's archived.

GOODBYE, user. THE FBI HAS COME FOR YOU.

Reminder
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
web.archive.org/web/20160708054232*/http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html
Don't let them get away with this.

How serious is this?

Watch the fuck out in Tampa Bay.

Clinton lied under oath about classified emails and multiple devices. She is finished.

Also,

> warning: "crisis actor" ad is a scam (longview)

>If you call the number listed it sends you to a public number and the people that answer run a switchboard for the White House and have no idea what you're talking about

WTF

Or, if you want to go to the site, just do so in a sandbox, and make sure to block unauthorized scripts.

This shit is fucking spooky, guys.

What is more likely? All this /x/-tier conspiracy stuff? Or this just being a trick from Trump to get you all to endlessly meme for him?

bmp

conspiracy

Please no LARPing, young lads. Make a LARP thread - nobody minds that.

It isn't FBI-user.

>Conspiracy with some evidence? Or Conspiracy based on feeling

Follow the Foundation, fucktard

Either A, the crisis actor deal was really a fake ad. Or B, the ad is real and someone hurried to create another one saying it's fake in order to trick people. Are we sure the ad is the exact location?

DROPPING MY SERVERS,MICROWAVING MY MACHINES. I'M OUT. SHUT IT DOWN

more oc

Is there any risk downloading the mega leaks?

Can anyone find information on that McCulloch fellow outside of the .gov website?

Keep your eyes on the prize /cfg/ we're counting on you. Don't be distracted.

lads, they know what we are doing and they are trying to find out information on us

watch yourselves

Bill Gates is the richest person in the world

Is he also part of the "Elite" society that is behind all this shit?

Keep up the good work Sup Forums. Many people on the other side of the globe hates the globalist shills as much as you all do.

Here's the archive link

Link to the info dump

ghostbin.com/paste/3abvm
ghostbin.com/paste/3abvm
ghostbin.com/paste/3abvm

he did donate to CF in facts, I don't remember the amount nor the circumstances, it was 10-15 threads ago. I got this graph but it's kinda outdated.

This, dont forget the prize.

archive.is/mkUPZ

Can anyone give me the links to the video where the fbi guy said he couldn't name one agency to the senate? We need to spread this shit

>Is he also part
Let's see, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is one of the top donors to Clinton Foundation so, you tell me.

What updates are needed? Just did it a few days ago from the donor list available on the webiste, it's not the full thing by any means.

What does he dream about?

Trees.

Oh Christ you're dumb. Every cite uses google analytics to track you, even if they just added it. Just run noscript if you're that paranoid about role playing

Bump.

Don't let this false flag stop us from taking down hillary and globalist kike scum.

You too user

Hope your Kung Fu is up snuf

c-span.org/video/?c4609395/special-access-programs-involved

So what is the end game for the CF?

Do they just want to be richer so they can continue to live any lifestyle they want? There has to be more in than money right?

Is it an ego/power thing?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm

Huefag, don't you have a coup in your country to worry about?

amibannedtestplsignorety

ayy lmao?

Based on some gross ties, think sustainable living, testing "weaponry" on entire cities, control of drugs/aid/healthcare, eventual takeover of resources and exploitation of people/money.

It's dark.

Money laundering, influence peddling, bribes, etc. Your basic elitist bullshit.

Do you think it's possible to add the London street stuff in that graph? though I don't remember if anyone created a full list of donations/donators for it yet. Considering it involves 128 companies and 3 billion punds, it's probably gonna take a lot of space in the graph.

I hope that was fireworks going off at nearly 2 in the morning i just heard

>So what is the end game for the CF?
NWO

Has anyone linked the previous thread with possible FBIanon? We might need that when everyone wakes up in the morning

It literally doesn't matter what happens here, there's no one competent and it will never change.

We'll probably have actual anarchist happening during the olympics though.

Tsk tsk. Naughty mice.
You shouldn't have chattered so much.

There's a reason that in this sort of events, you keep silent at times.

Fug :D:D:D:D

Guys, any conclusions on the whole "cripchan leak" thing?
1- false flag
2- deliberate plant in order to distract
3- elaborate cripchan troll
4- none of the above
5- jury still out

NSA?

I can probably do it tomorrow if we have clear sources for it. A list for it would be nice for the sake of time.

If anyone's exclusively on night watch, compiling all that stuff for a few hours would actually be pretty helpful, and I can probably make an up-to-date massive version.

The site can go to any size really, so 128 shouldn't be too bad.

Alright Anons, do we have anything getting close to solid evidence for an article sendoff?

But why do this people care so much? They are all old and will die soon, they wont even get to see their NWO..

This is why I cant believe these conspiracies. The payoff for the supposed perpetrators seems like its so not worth it.

Answer 6.

I_want_to_believe.jpg

Reminder that we need to turn the blacks against Hillary too.

We need to collapse the black support/voter turnout in case the Foundation investigation is a fizzer like the email one.

What reason would that be

bump

>But why do this people care so much?
Power in the here and now, power and wealth for associates and loves ones.

I vote 2 and I'm the one who copy/pasted all those images of the FEMA camp pdf.

If you seriously don't believe a single bit of this despite us finding searchable sources on the internet written by people other than ourselves, then don't ask.

We want to know we can live without shadow organizations selling the world out for their gain.

Canadabro had a bunch of stuff on Comey's history of letting off the Clintons yesterday.

I've been preaching this since the first black shooting. That image is the only one I have about race. There was another one about niggers and one more connecting her to the KKK.

We need to try and get those images on social media. If all these BLM faggots retweet it for us, it will explode and she will be the face of white privilege and injustice. If this CF thing ges bust, we have at least ruined her reputation with the PoC

whats our plan after the whole comey situation?

Hold back on memes and keep digging.

They're investigating things as well.

>I vote 2 and I'm the one who copy/pasted all those images of the FEMA camp pdf.
I also vote 2, and i am a little ashamed to say i spent liek 3 hrs uploading all the shit to mfire. Could've spent the evening on actual cfg business, or following the chimpening

>want to believe
so do i friend, but the crip-dump seems pointless i'm afraid
so do i friend

Investigating more.

Possible FBI user was in the previous bread.
Said there was a missing connection here somewhere:
CF/Hillary --> Qatar --> Lagardere --> Bataclan

This was the best hint he gave us:

> find everyone involved in the State Department who has recently made a donation or speech in relation to the CF. Public figures are not to meet with foreign officials in secret - so who did?

CIA

Don't get off track.

We just got a second hint towards a LONDON connection with Qatar. The pieces are there. It's something big to get 2 nudges in that direction.

He also said to investigate Saudi Arabia, the London connection and everyone in the state department who donated or made a speech to the CF.

If FBIanon was real he wouldn't have to give hints. He as already given up enough info, why would he hold stuff back but also give hints?

Do you have kids?

I convinced my parents to vote Brexit, despite making my life here in the EU uncertain. It was the right thing to do to help combat globalism. I might not see the rewards, but I did it, and do what I do, hoping that they will grow up in a better world. Why does anyone go to war?

could it probably imply FIFA's president? sepp blatter

Funny, I got a liberal to argue for gun rights today due to both those niggers having guns, it was good fun. I hope she doesn't realize that I'm only willing to talk politics with her because I like twisting things to make her argue against her ideals.

its not CIA nor FBI retard

Pretty much money laundering to bribe the fuck out if everyone to push elite agenda. Comey and Cummings probably paid fat stacks

From what he said, he works on specific things. All agents have their own tasks. If he leaked anything too specific, they would know that he is the informant. They are aware that someone in the FBI was leaking info, it was mentioned during the Comey hearing yesterday. If he is legit, he doesn't want to end up getting caught

I found some stuff from archived threads:

archive.is/0uM8b

Pointing out another Crisis Actor add posted, 2 hours ago.

Tampa Bay

Thank you.

True