/cfg/ Clinton Foundation General - Backstreet Boys Edition

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE
traffickingresourcecenter.org/states
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q
archive.is/2RWht
archive.is/GUDvC
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm
youtu.be/7BNwehmnnaU
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
infowars.com/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government/
beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/11/qatar-bataclan-theatre-sale-on-911-exposes-conspiracy-2758290.html
google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1
endole.co.uk/company/08606402/talos-properties-limited
endole.co.uk/profile/8476548/simon-trevor-lloyd
philanthropies.org/christopher-hohn-jamie-cooper-hohn/
twittermoneybot.com/
standard.co.uk/news/london/mayfair-office-block-evacuated-as-carbon-monoxide-leak-leaves-five-in-hospital-a3235521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sorry for this lonely thread OP. You tried... See ya. Have a good one.

that's a few blocks from me...

>
>
>

official bread

Please no LARPing, young lads. Make a LARP thread, boy, nobody minds that.

It isn't FBI-user.

BOTH THREADS POINT TO EACH OTHER YOU IDIOTS

>using a gun to assassinate someone
It's like you want to be caught.

bump

Well that's the way all the intelligence agencies seem to love to do it nowadays, just set up some patsy to do it.
Gone are the days of highly planned out advanced assassination techniques, we don't have the time or the money for that and Molech wants mess mess mess, more blood for the blood god.

There are plenty of indoctrinated idiots that can be used today. Just look at ISIS and the cult of SJW's, just tools for others to use.

Both of those entities you mentioned are direct tavistock psyops campaigns.

Repostan and bump

I just thought of something.
Given that the Democrats basically focused on BLM and gun control during the congressional hearing, do you think the MSM will try to splice that with this false flag to try to paint the emails as distracting from the """real""" issues plaguing America?
If so, how do we preempt that narrative?

the /cfg/ meme starter pack contains:

guide of advanced meme warfare 1.0
guide of using gimp to make a /cfg/ memes
fonts
blank folder - containing images and templates for /cfg/ memes
done folder - completed memes collected from previous threads

mega.nz/#!hFJjTL5a!gjyOGEewEP5EE-ZOxeEno7ucZqQwPfrBR7oVDMWTfzE

Did y'all see this yet?
Appearantly it was deleted or some shit a few hours ago

Yes, we all know this was a false flag to bury the Clinton Foundation, and the order was given by Soros through BLM activists.
Where do we go from there though?

Exactly my point

We have to redpill as many people as we can on this shit.
It might be too late though, looks like their desperation is going to win out.

Not all hope is lost. There were actually enough people believing this was a false flag event for "Martial Law" to trend on twitter

slide the shooting threads keep these up

bump

traffickingresourcecenter.org/states
human trafficking has been increasing consistently these past few years

Hold up, i haven't been paying attention to these threads.

Tavistock can be linked to the clinton foundation?

I remember when people discovered that godlikeproductions(conspiracy "nutters") had ties to tavistock and everybody who talked about it was banned.

Yep. godlikeproductions is also a honeypot and controlled opposition. We flipped our shit when we found out about the connection.

Bump

Bump

BRUMP in the morning.

The entire Dallas incident is becoming a smokescreen over the Clinton Foundation investigation.
youtube.com/watch?v=LCUATihvX7Q

Anons' focus will be shifted over the happenings just like what happened back in early November. Shillary threads died. Let's not let that happen to /cfg/

Archive of previous Clinton Foundation thread for less spammy thread:
archive.is/2RWht

Who gives a fuck about your shitty excuse for an "investigation" when a nigger went crazy and shot a bunch of cops.

We all know you guys will never accomplish anything ITT

kill yourselves

i think its also to make sure to be ahead in the polls of trump. she can paint herself as the racism ender and trump as the white supremacist.

Any shoppers in here. Someone make Chaffetz a smug pepe pls.

I second this motion.

Anyone now coming in and looking for a new angle to investigate. FBI user/ RP fag was in here earlier and said:

> find everyone involved in the State Department who has recently made a donation or speech in relation to the CF. Public figures are not to meet with foreign officials in secret - so who did?

I will join this effort once I have finished up the Qatar/Lagardere/Airbus Group NV lead

>I can't say that in an open hearing
Who is he glancing at? Or am I spooked for no reason.

How interesting, a smug user suggested to create dank memes to communicate possible links to each other. Should we rely on the oldfag methods of delivering cheese pizza to each other over Sup Forums for sensitive information?

> Neo-nazi autists expose global conspiracy by sharing pictures of sinks on a Tibetan arts and crafts forum

The headline would be amazing

Fund it.

THIS.

Let's keep going.

Would it be too off-point to check the congessional hearing one more time and see if Comey let anything slip or try to infer if he's being threatened?

>check the congessional hearing one more time

This might be worthwhile.
The possible FBI user who was here earlier did say:
> Body language is more important than words. Comey is signaling many things very intentionally.

I haven't had time to check and I was paying more attention to what was being said when I watched it live

Qatar First Investment Bank acquired two properties in prime locations in Central London.

The Leinster Inn Hotel at Leinster Square, and Westbourne House, Westbourne Grove, London

he was basically confirmed wasn't he?

Who?
Confirmed of what?

Sorry, I'm a bit confused on what you mean

Be sure to mark it (CP)

kek

Reminder for when people start calling you conspiracy theorists for looking into the Clinton Foundation:

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

archive.is/GUDvC

bump

bump

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467917273409.webm

Matra is the company owned by Lagardere specializing in missile weapons development. It's a company within Airbus Group. And Qatar invests heavily in Lagardere.

I have an interest in Qatar, CF, and Lagardere Matra equipping and funding ISIS through a combined effort, with Hillary providing state secret, Matra supplying munitions, and Qatar the Mideast channels.

>That video
kek

>Chaffetz's face when
This is interdasting. I'd love to see where the money comes in from and where the money goes out to in relation to Matra.

Wanna be double spooked?

Fullscreen this video and watch Comey's micro facial expressions from 33 seconds in when he's asked if he needs a referral from Congress to investigate her statements.

He looks like an abused dog who's been treated decently for the first time in years.

His face says it all. This shit is fucking crazy.

Fuck I forgot the link:

youtu.be/7BNwehmnnaU

FBIanon was confired legit I meant

Have we actually found any connections between Tavistock and CF?

Other than anons suggesting this connection exists in the FBI threads.

holy shit

it's almost like the man knew his arms were tied and either he lost his credibility and most likely his career or he lost his life.

really makes u think...

Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation.

and we have verified this, or is this just a supposition? thanks btw.

Wow feel genuinely bad for Comey. You can tell he is trying his best. He's only 3 years into a 10 year term, hopefully under Trump he can shine for the rest of his term (if he doesn't commit suicide first with two different guns of course).

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit

Ctrl + F Tavistock

Pretty sure we verified it. Might be in the pastebin God, I'm tired.

Comey has been a Clinton defender his whole life. He's a cuck.

Same here. The guy's a pure blooded Patriot and has to deal with the stress and blowout of an insane senile cunt

It's crazy backstreet jet changed their website to log ips.

Meant to say DC private jet.

Airbus guy from the last thread here. Had to think for a bit.

Germanon, what if the Muslim rapefugee community in the EU is actually paid civil unrest just like BLM here in the US?? Gotta create that civil chaos to usher in the military law.

And what if bataclan, Brussels, Istanbul and other attacks are all false flag events to push it even further and to promote disarmament just like in the US?? Quatar and legates directly linked to a Bataclan false flag attack?? Funded it??

Is that what FBIanon/Rpfag is after??

Airbus and others are behind the Eu armament side of it. Soros and Tavistock and co handle creating the unrest. The perfect environment.

Am I batshit??

infowars.com/fbi-source-clinton-foundation-can-bring-down-entire-government/
Don't know if this has already been posted

No you're spot on.

Yeah, this fits in with the CF/Qatar/Lagardere situation. EU unrest + ISIS funding/arming = Martial Law

Asking here because there are probably at least a couple people well versed in intelligence stuff hanging around.

I'm an Oxford PPE student (ie prime candidate for recruitment into British elites), and I dream of someday going into politics and bringing the globalist to heel. I plan (and have planned since before Trump provided an excellent example to examine) to make an asston of money cleanly and assemble a reliable retinue while building connections in a party, before taking it over from the inside when the political climate is right.

All the recent business though with FBIanon, Trump's persuasive wizardry, etc has made me much more concerned with the importance of intelligence and psyops. I've started wondering if working for MI5 after uni might be something to fit into my plans, so that I have the opportunity to better understand what I'm up against and learn about the psyops techniques that seem to be so useful.

Does anyone have any advice on the matter? Would I be likely to be able to gain valuable skills and knowledge from a few years working for MI5 before moving onto other things, or would it be a bad idea?

If you fund and arm your enemies, you win. -Weedman, The Current Year.

ITT: Conspiracy theory nonsense

You all have to ruin it with retarded outlandish theories. There is a real conspiracy surrounding the Clintons and the Clinton foundation yet people just cry about muh tavistock and George Soros.

George Soros has made no secret about giving money to the Clintons, he's been doing it for years you fucking drips. He gives money to lots of people hence the massive amount of recipients through his various foundations.

I'm around the corner from Clifford street, should I take a look?

We have this already? Shades of Silverstein's insurance policy on the world trade towers just befor 9/11

beforeitsnews.com/politics/2015/11/qatar-bataclan-theatre-sale-on-911-exposes-conspiracy-2758290.html

Can somebody give me the video where they speak about the "leak" with FBIanon?

This

You can't expect to be taken seriously when you all circle jerk retarted theories and go off point at the drop of the hat to start spouting "JEWS, SOROS, CONSPIRACY, MUH GUNS". I want the bitch indicted and brought to justice as much as the rest of you guys but to be taken seriously and dig up some real skeletons you have to stay on point.

What's the deal with this building anyway

It's probably just a registered address. Surviving as a high class criminal 101: have a dummy address which is listed and registered, get all mail delivered there, listed for tax purposes and so on.

I doubt if you went in you'd find anything spectacular inside. They may not have even bothered to furnish it.

>I've started wondering if working for MI5 after uni might be something to fit into my plans, so that I have the opportunity to better understand what I'm up against and learn about the psyops techniques that seem to be so useful.

You'll sit at a desk all day filing case files for some 'suspicious guy who might have been contacted by Russian intelligence but probably not'. all day every day

Copy-pasta from below

I've been researching Brian Raven and his board memberships with various companies. In the process I discovered BlackSquare Capital LLP. In trying to investigate this company I stumbled across a magic address.

9 Clifford Street London, -- W1S 2FT

google.com/maps/@51.5107761,-0.14212,3a,75y,343.02h,89.15t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sN168eAdMt1eCzcjHfMRMPg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656!6m1!1e1

There are 128 companies registered between 7 and 9 Clifford Street with a combined net worth of over £3,000,000,000. Most of them have no employees. Some of them are the shareholders of the others. Many of them have received massive cash injections within the last year. Let me give you an example:

endole.co.uk/company/08606402/talos-properties-limited

Talos Properties limited received 7.28m in the last year and increased its value by (276.39%). With a staff comprised of the world's busiest man:

endole.co.uk/profile/8476548/simon-trevor-lloyd

Mr Simon Trevor Lloyd aged 55, is a director in 43 companies. Simon has resigned from 36 of these appointments.

This is a massive money laundering network with the bulk of the money being controlled by an American named Jamie Cooper, former wife of Sir Chris Hohn the billionaire under the guise of a non-profit called The Children's Investment Fund Foundation.

philanthropies.org/christopher-hohn-jamie-cooper-hohn/

The Clinton Foundation has listed CIFF among seven organizations from which it received more than $25 million.

This web just got a whole lot fucking darker.

>I'm an Oxford PPE student (ie prime candidate for recruitment into British elites)
if you can't trace a relationship from your family to the Royal family, you'll never be a British elite. a PPE won't get you anything, it was the actions of your grandfather or his grandfather that either secured your future or secured your normalness.

you want to be in a position where MI5 recruit you because of your actions, not apply to MI5 yourself.

Has anyone noticed additional spam/trolling/ diversion tactics when discussing certain topics? We're most definitely being monitored at this point, based on the articles being published. I think it's something to keep in mind.
"They only fire at you if you're approaching the target."

>t.CIA
Not going inside anyway

>'suspicious guy who might have been contacted by Russian intelligence but probably not'
So basically filing cases about all 3 of the people on Sup Forums?

(OP) #
→ # (OP) #
→ # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # → # (OP) #
→ # → # → # → # (OP) #
>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → # → # → # → # → # → → → → # → # → # → # → # → # → → # → # → # → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

They have his family

standard.co.uk/news/london/mayfair-office-block-evacuated-as-carbon-monoxide-leak-leaves-five-in-hospital-a3235521.html

story about 9 clifford street being evacuated back in April 2016. who would want an office building empty for several hours? for what purpose?

No, just a regular guy. Think of it like this: are they gonna have anything so obviously incriminating in a place which could be accessed by any old burglar? Elites are gonna remain elitist and have a house in an upper class place but with so many fingers in that pie (>150 corporation listed there) what do you think is seriously kept there? An entire base of operations with all incriminating information?

Hubris?

Just a coincidence, tavi.

Basically, what I'm saying is, take a nosey there all you like, but the building itself is likely nothing of note, it's the ownership of the building that matters.

How can one woman be so corrupt, yet so hopelessly incompetent.

It's certainly not out of the question with Clinton, that much is true. But with them on full damage control mode, I can't help but doubt.

I never wanted to know all this

But I'm glad I did.

Anyone have a bulletin board set up?
I feel like making one just to sort everything out.

Clinton has already demonstrated she has no scruples about her conduct other than how much money and security she acquires.

If Clinton were funding ISIS, even if indirectly through Qatar and Airbus/Matra, it would further Soros' plans by creating civil unrest.

There's a few reddits, and maybe a cripplechan aggregated archive.

Yeah Sup Forums gold is a bit overwhelmed
They have something planned
We have something better

There is a plugin that I know of that allows messages to be impeded into images and then decoded by another user. Issue is that I don't think it works here. It's called desu desu talk, and works in most browsers.

This is the intelligence officer role you're talking about?

I'm aware of the former. What actions would make them interested in recruiting me?

Tavistock Institute?

Anyone remember the connections between Tavistock and Martin Bryant the Australian shooter who caused the gun buyback?

He was apparently treated at the Tavistock Institute by a famous psychiatrist with connections to 'mind control' experiments.

Also the bus that was bombed in the London Bombings was in Tavistock Square which I believe is directly where Tavistock is located.

the plot thickens

>Missing the point

Have a bump. Chimpenning is sliding us hard.