Since 3 suspects are already in custody and there could be bombs placed around the city

Since 3 suspects are already in custody and there could be bombs placed around the city.
Would it be ethical to torture the suspects to get information of the whereabouts?

Shoot one in the head to get the other two to talk

Obviously, how should it not be ethical to potentially save the lives of many at the expense of one man's pain for a short period of time?

>would it be ethical to torture

HELP THERES SO MANY THINS GOING ON AND I HAVEN'T EVEN GOTTEN LAID YET!!!

Check everything again

You know if something isn't ethical you can still do it right.

That being said, pull their teeth out for fun.

Even if there were no bombs we should torture them anyway :)

This, or take him another room and pretend to shoot him and vice versa, causing both to talk

It would be ethical to torture them until they die of old age

What happen to him?

If you're gonna kill them anyway you might as well torture them

yes. nothing wrong with torturing murderers to save lives.

Deny them their ADHD meds and watermelon

Im confused.

Is it over now? The news is saying 1 is still held up but it may be a pre recording

Do we throw them out of a plane afterwards?

Hey!

He lied about what he knew and that moralfag woman pictured next to him pitied him. She got triggered when they threatened to cut his kids in front of him. Great movie. Would watch again...dat ending tho

This

>ethical to torture the suspects to get information of the whereabouts?

No good intelligence is ever gotten out of torture. Fuck ethics, lets look at this at a cost benefit analysis.

The time officers torture, the cost on their psych, the little returns
The news getting ahold of it, people hating cops more

Read the kubark interrogation manuals

>No good intelligence is ever gotten out of torture

bull fucking shit

I'd support torture, if it actually got results.

Provide proof

Jesus that movie sucked.

Lets think for a second.

Ask a doctor how reliable a patient in pain is? Do you expect a patient in extreme pain and panicking to tell you exactly what happened?

Now, apply this to a person being tortured. They will say anything that can be used to give them some quick relief from the pain. They might lapse in judgement, or they might be trained and will keep one single nugget from you while telling you everything else. (As trained in intelligence shools)

Go read these or watch this

Thwarting enemies at home and abroad
KUBARK counterintelligence manuals
Spycraft

Counterintelligence (I think episode 3 necrophilius)

don't forget to throw him out of the plane

Yes.

I liked this movie because it was not some cliche bullshit ending. It was cold, deep, and had a tragic ending.

WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS

DO YOU WANT HIM TO WIN OR DO YOU WANT ME TO WIN

That's assuming their value their lives. Keep in mind these two guys just went to war against a division of cops.

What if you just shot the only one who knew?

Ethical? Of course not.

But... I think many cops who knew those other cops that passed away will get special access to the perpetrators, with the freedom to ask them any questions or what else they want.

In my understanding of this shit, gitmo them.

Get some buff dudes to larp as navy seals
Bag over head, ballistic ear muffs, zip ties, nose plug, the whole shabang. Pressure position them in the back of a paddy wagon.

Drive them around for an hour, stop the car near the riots, let shit hit the vehicle, in what little he can hear, he will be disoriented and scared. Then bring him to the most decreped precinct, and debrief him.

Just black bag them and question them one by one. Suspect won't answer the question? Shoot him and throw him out of the plane and move on to the next one

Also split them up and play them against each other. Good cop bad cop with a twist.

Why would you shoot a man if you are going to throw him out of a plane?

Nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.

Stationed in uk blacksite, can confirm multiple launches and activation of orbital weapons platform.

wrong thread, balls.

>torture terrorist to give up location of bomb
>he gives location of some boobytrapped bomb that goes off when approached

BRAVO

Probably wouldn't work, they have a lot of loyalty for hired guns

Torture has been proven time and time again that it DOES NOT WORK

it doesn't work m8

just lets you stroke yourself off to your torture fantasies

you know what actually works?

befriending them, getting them to give you information willingly

but that's a lot harder than torture, so of course incompetents like you want to resort to immediate senseless violence that works more as a lashing out mechanism than anything that actually achieves your aims

What the fuck is the context of that picture?

Wasn't hard torture I was talking about, you use the softening up techniques like than. You then send in someone trained in CI/interrogation to determine the psych profile of the guy and what he reacts positively to.

Befriending only works if there is a harsh hostile force on the other side. EG. One person saying "maximum penalties" and a friendly person asking you for a plea bargain will get anyone to roll on themselves.

You completely misrepresented me you dumb leaf. GG. Maybe you should cut back on the dog dick. Oxygen deprivation isn't good for the brain ya' know.

Unfortunately just a movie that stars Samuel L. Jackson. Unthinkable (2010).

how did they catch them?

I love how quickly the flip from "This is sooo wrooooong" to "GET THOSE FUCKING KIDS BACK IN HERE" when they realise they've been rused

Yes, fuck them.

Wouldn't you like to know, Sheldon.