Were they a good couple?

Were they a good couple?

Pam aged like milk

jim wasn't on roids. He could barely do 20 push ups, remember?

Everyone should be allowed to cycle, that's what happened to jim after being on a couple months with obviously minimal effort.

Well, John had emily blunt. Jenna Fischer probably thought to kill herself.

Look closely at the picture again. High contrast lighting from both sides, shade in front, covered in oil. Assuming he trained for a year or more before this picture was taken, he's natty.

Do all women look like shit when they reach their 40s?

>t. dyel newbie high on his noob gains

shed look fine without glasses

You could easily go to a cut physique like this doing nothing but running, push ups, and sit ups for 90 days. But you'd have to cut the shitty eating out.

Was in basic with people that lost over 60 pounds in 9 weeks.

PAM NICE AND HOT

Please elaborate

t. dyel

Not from a jedi

Dude there are so many resources outthere for a DIY health program. The two most important things are eating right and stretching right.

Every day jog down to the end of your street or whatever and back and do a few common stretches. Stretch your groinn, your back, your chest, touch your toes (or go as far as you can).

Eat right. Lots of protein. Chicken, steak, fish at least once a day. Preferably twice, Pasta and salad are amazing for losing fat and keeping energy.

When I got to basic I could 10 push ups without stopping. When I left I could do 90. I have pretty good genetics and I like to work my ass off so that helps me.

The best advice I can give is don't, ever, fucking, quit. You'll spend years hating yourself for what you are when you could just put in 3 months of serious effort and see results. If you're overweight, and I mean demonstrably overweight, you should see results almost right away because being a lardass takes a lot more effort than most people realize. You have to try to be fat. It doesn't just happen. If you eat right and are even semi active you are going to lose weight.

Lol you aint gonna get that physique with body weight excercise.

M8, it's the lighting and oil. Really, REALLY consider his proportions and remind yourself that despite the visible definition (because lighting) he is not actually at any kind of "shredded" bodyfat, and that he is flexing/posing to the best of his ability. He is muscular by natty standards, but not natty limit by far.

(cont)

Every other day do 50 push ups. Start by doing as many as you can at first, then taking a break, then going agian until you get to 50. Once you get to a point where you can do 50 at once, start pushing for a 100. Once you get to a point where you can do 80 at once start sucking your own dick because you're a bad motherfucker.

Running and swimming are the two guaranteed best work outs for losing weight. There is no such thing as fat person that consistently runs or swims. It takes too much out of you.

Same deal. Run as far as you can at a brisk but not death march pace. Go to a track and aim for one lap without stopping. Then 2. Then. 3. Then 4. Bang you can now run a mile.

Once you're able to run a mile in one go, run it then walk every 100 yards, then sprint every 100 yards, then walk, and sprint and so on and so forth until you've ran another mile straight and sprinted another half mile. This should take you about half an hour.

Sit ups are total preference but if you want to have abs you have to work them and eat right. Everyone has abs, but they sit under your stomach fat, so if you're not eating right or not running you'll probably never see them

>Do all women look like shit when they reach their 40s?

Because women age like milk and men like wine. Well known.

Dude he's not even big. He's just shredded. All you have to do to get to that point is get your body fat down and do a 3 level ab workout. He's cut because of lighting and he's dehydrated (performers do this because it makes you look cut).

If you want his arms and his shoulders you'll need to throw some weights into the mix but yes, you can absolutely get everything else just doing body weight ex

Nigga that picture ain't helping your argument.

That's a bulk physique fuckboy. I would never want to look like that bitch in the OP. I used to fuck guys like him in prison

Thanks a lot m8

>bags under eyes
>poor makeup
>ugly glasses
>shit hair
>retarded grimace facial expression
She could look significantly better with a little effort and a visit to a salon.

I see fat runners at the park all the time.

This guys an idiot, if you want to be big and strong go vegan

Don't fucking reply to me

"Being a man is like starting poor and making money as you age, being a woman is like starting rich and losing money with every year"

How many scoops mr piano?

What?

Do you see the same fat runners every time? It's pretty common for fatties to start exercising and stop, or to run for a very, very short period and then ruin that effort with a binge of shitty food.

>live on top of a big ass hill
>probably a 30% grade for a quarter mile
>mfw 90% of a workout is coming home up the hill

Too much protein activates the mammalian target of Rapamycin when not balanced with a natural organic fat heavy diet that's shown to help people lose weight and decrease bodily inflammation.

>dat lackluster chest mass

It's certainly achievable natty, but why would a movie star not just take roids? They have plenty of money and no reason not to waste time working out for it

We /fit/ now?

>fish at least once a day

well fuck

fucking normies

No, just a dude with 4 hours of spare time a week and knowledge of nutrition.

Not autistic but no real friends anymore.

You don't have to be a normalfag to be fit.
Just look at /fit/.

Being fat is literally r*ddit.

okay then, carry on

>1/4 mile is 90% of a workout

just remember: eat big, get big

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thats a sad chest

Does Jenna Fischer still talks daily on Twitter about how great Krasinski is?

No

I have and will user, I just take up a little more space now.

But people on Sup Forums still talk daily about her :)

Someone give this white fuccboi a sandwich

Idk but to combat this it is socially acceptable for a man to marry a woman ten years younger than he is