Life is meaningless

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves too, and the memory of your existence will be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on a decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we ever existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again.

It seems that trying to do anything really meaningful is just a waste of time. Nothing you can do will ever change the final result. Not only will we be annihilated, but the information that our entire universe ever existed at all will be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jRvdJxwvjhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>leafs are still allowed to make threads

Worldwide suicide when?

why do that or anything when you will die and it will all be meaningless

why aren't' i able to make threads?
i hope soon
humanity is a cancer among this world

Why make this thread if you will die and it will all be meaningless?

i want people to realize life is meaningless and develop a painles way to die

t. overpriced mac computer
youtube.com/watch?v=jRvdJxwvjhs

But other people are meaningless too, dont you think? For all you know we could just not be real.

Why is dying anymore meaningful than living? If every action is meaningless, why would dying sooner than later mean anything?

they aren't
when im dead this disgusting existence will end; you are as lowly as an ant to me
but maybe if i tell other useless beings to develop painless way to die they can develop it and i can make everything disapear, and i can convince nonbeings to do the same

Cause if nothing matters, death is the only way to achieve nothingness

because there is a chance i will discover meaning behind existence in dying
there is no discovery in meaning being here

it just proves again that Greeks are better than other humans

didn't you have a german flag before?
>japan
every time.

japan is beta male country with beta male culture

Greeks are better than other humans

enjoy life without getting too degenerate because of their self created religion (Christianity is a Greek religion)

A Greek world would be a better one.

i will link this thread to everyone who doesnt accept that Greeks are better than other humans

you are all worthless subhumans rejecting an ideal world
which is Greek

japan hides depression number like crime rates
because asians have an inferior mentality and want to keep a good image instead of fixing problems

insects

no
thats a poster from an other time

Japan and asians are better than you and Greece you smell shit poopturk

they arent you shitskin
they are weak ugly subhumans

No they are of superior culture and intellect, city of Tokyo alone is worth more than all of Greece you subhuman