Name a more based and ballsy capeshit villain in the last 5 yrs

Name a more based and ballsy capeshit villain in the last 5 yrs

Protip : you cant

He's kinda /fa/, I dig his look.

I liked him but he didn't actually do anything

>best wolverine villain
well hello there

He didn't need to. His presence and persistence to put pressure on the heroes keeping them running was enough. X24 was the physical villain. Keep up

Watch it, Donald

Kek

I liked him. He wasn't any more threatening than the guy in Deadpool, for example (actually, much less durable), but he was still so much more believable and still intimidating.

Did X-24 take features from this guy? Now that I think of it, he didn't look exactly like Logan, he looked like a mix of Hugh and this guy.

>Killed by literal children.

So with Logan does this mean no more main line xman movies can be made? I mean it was depressing as FUCK that Jene, Scott, Storm and the whole crew were killed by Charles.

I mean I'm assuming Logan is the same Logan as the one as the guy from days of future past. Fuck the movie was depressing.

This would be choice if there where just two claws. Go ahead, make my day.

I thought it was a different timeline entirely
So the non-days of future past timeline resulted in the mutants getting wiped out quicker?
Logan had a hard life

This desu, he was scary but ultimately ineffectual

Oh shit, that's where I'd seen him before

No, for two reasons:
1) all the mutants who were alive in Apocalypse are still alive in that timeline
2) money

She had twonclaws. How do you fuck up this hard with something so simple

any clips of his scenes from movie not in trailers? especially his last scene would like to see that.

imagine how better this will be if was played by based Ben not his cheap clone

Boyd: 6'2"
Ben: 5'8"
And don't you FUCKING forget IT.

Don't make fun of Boyd. It's not his fault his genes made him unnaturally tall. And he's only 2 inches above abnormal.

jut checked his next roles almost all of them have female director this hollywood bitches are fucking him like crazy

agreed. he kinda makes me wish we had more aesthetic af villains.

nah, wouldnt take his sorry ass seriously

Wait doesnt that mean Logan was the old timeline, since New York still happened (they reference it). Which means DoFP timeline is actually the sentinal holocaust timeline, because in the original timeline the X-Men all get killed by charles? Or was logan saying 'that was a long time ago' him cross-referencing timelines since he only remembers the original?

literally who?

I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THE X-MEN MOVIES THEY'RE ALL CONTRADICTORY EXCREMENT STARTING WHEN THEY KILLED CYCLOPS!

EXCREMENT!

No idea desu, b ut it doesn't really matter because of 2)

No, we are stuck with Days of Future Past-> Apocalypse->Probably dark potato phoenix storyline until they decide to make a movie bridging that timeline with logan.

If capeshit does not die before the bridge movie, we might see the third soft reset of x-men since they would need another time-travel gimmick or something like the scarlet witch to avoid Logan's timeline.

If fox decides to stop milking it, they could bridge the days of future past with logan but not directly, something like: "All roads lead to the end of mutants", Logan's timeline is just one of several timelines where this happens.

>villain

Lol retard.
Logan and Xavier were the villains, look at how many people they killed and fucked over.
Guy just wanted to stop them.

you're kinda /fag/ user

Killed all the mutants in six years, pretty ballsy.

>scared Logan?

Carillo did nothing wrong

Okay

When he entered Logan's car I knew he was our guy
Holbrook is great, his delivery is really natural I love the accent

>Sup Forums collectively cumming over this guy instead of x-23

???????????

Also I thought it was a cool detail that he didn't really about catching Xavier even though he knew where he was. It was just an unfortunate situation for him

It was a clone of Logan with this haircut, meant to represent his own inner demons.

No

He should have been the main villain instead of mecha Samurai

>last 5 years

I agree. Props to the costume designers

It seems like the role was written for him and they literally tried to make the villain look like him

Sadly this. He should have died when caliban blew him self up so the doctor could step in. At least he was effective

It was almost comical how he managed to survive in every confrontation

>almost comical
>almost

HE'S A COMICS CHARACTER, YOU UNMITIGATED IMBECILE! COMICS!

>It's been 9 years since The Dark Knight
fuck

Hugh Jackman said it was it's own universe.
Mangold said it was part of the new universe established after DOFP
The film itself seems to indicate it's similar but slightly different. There's enough in the movie to leave it ambiguous if it's the post-DOFP universe or something separate.

why there was no saberbro on logan?

Main char of Narcos, friendo

There was going to be but ultimately they wanted to put more focus on Logan so he was cut.