>this triggers the Messifags

He basically looks black in this picture

brazil and argentina will finally unite in triggerism

>qualifies his team into the WC with a hattrick in 2013
>open up voting again

>qualifies his team into the WC with a hattrick this year
>they don't open voting again

Pretty obvious the bias ronaldo enjoys.

reminder that balon d or is a joke award, and that the top 5 winners have won 0 world cups all together.

Find one top footballer or top pundit that says Ronaldo is the GOAT.

Protip: you cannot.

Fifa tries too hard to make this interesting but they are out of luck cause it looks like age caught up with cr7

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

He is as deluded as his fans

>the balloon of gold
>relevant

Check the last Monday

>Find one top footballe
Ronaldo himself

the greatest of the world doesn't need to tell the world he is the greatest

not even top 10 historically

>This flag
>This post

were you expecting him to say something else about himself??

That was when it was associated with FIFA. It was also done cos Blatter mocked Ronaldo and the latter refused to turn up at the awards

>not even won a WC

LOL

Except for last year, he hasn’t even been the best in Madrid since 2013.

2013: "Ballon D'or is bullshit cause they dun give me any love"
2017: "I'm the best ever because of these Ballon D'or"

Why can't his carrer die already?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

GOATs don't call themselves the GOAT

There is a lot of bitchin, but no one is posting players deserving it more.

So, who would you have chosen?

Buffon Won a WC

Modric and Kroos

imagine if messi was at real. the madman would have won 9 ballon d'or desu

>coachless Ecuador B team already eliminated

ITT Messhit cockgobblers

Do we perhaps underrate the Tsu because he looks like a God in human form, so that when he does something amazing, we are not too surprised? Whilst Messi, when he does something good, we are amazed because he just looks like a little faggot.

Zidane, a top10 of all time player, literally just said Tsuman is the GOAT

T5UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

not even top 25

I see now

I'd put him between around closer to 20 than 25

(you)

>i r8 zidane

He should trade that ballon d'or for some goals this season

based TSU
truly /ourguy/

For niggers, and pakis, yes