Why does Lex Luthor act like the Joker?

Why does Lex Luthor act like the Joker?

I don't read comic books it is that what his characterisation is really like?

it's really different from what I was expecting.

Other urls found in this thread:

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Birthright-2003/Issue-5?id=39393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Zack Snyder is a dumb jock who thinks an eccentric, effeminate intellectual is the perfect villain.

Discuss

Max Landis or Movie Bob please get out.

He doesn't. Not all well written villains are The Joker you fucking pleb.

The needed a serviceable villain and everything supes comes in contact with is as shit as him

why does supes say "save Martha"

like wtf shouldn't he have said "save my mom/mother"

wouldn't that be the more natural thing to say and so he knows who the fuck he wants him to save?

Bad Casting. They did the same thing with Joker who is one of the most iconic if not the most iconic villain in capeshit. They tried to do artistic interpretations that came off cringey and their Cinematic Universe is now stuck with these two fags.

The fact is that every incarnation of Lex is at heart an insecure nerd who wants to control everything. Snyder just made it more literal.

you'd expect it would work because Batman too lost his parents and it's kinda dumb that this sympathy only develops because their moms had the same first name but it would have robbed us of that hilarious WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME

Perfect

>lex luthor acts like the joker
>batman, the greatest detective, is easily duped by simple notes does not even investigate where notes come from

The maggots behind the movie are idiots.

because Batman didnt know who his mom was, saying saving my mom makes him think of aliens that want nothing, Martha is at least a name to work with

but he knows where the notes came from, he thinks they were sent to him by the disgruntled employee

also at no point does Luthor act like the joker

>batman, greatest detective
>thinks he knows
>does not investigate
>greatest detective

muh goats are idiots

>laughing joking giggling not act like a joker

bvs lex is more joker than jared leto joker

Damn, i just forgot how bad this movie was

This Lex is honest to God based on Max Landis. I'm not joking, I watched an interview where someone asked Landis point blank if he was aware Jesse Eisenberg's performance was spoofing him

TFW too intelligent

Zane? Im cia

He comes off as hysteric schizophrenic as opposed to the genius antisocial meglamaniac he is

I liked him, he's a deeply insecure would-be conqueror who tries to project power by invading people's personal space. Superman's existence throws into relief just how petty and small he really is and he can't stand it.

You don't know what any of those words mean
It was based on Zuckerberg

Never even considered it but your right Billy would be a perfect Lex

Smart sociopath that wants to rule the world, or a guy that overreacts and talks to himself.

The difference between the joker and lex.

> ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding

Wtf are you talking about
The ding was him imitating a motherbox

Its fairly comic accurate to Superman Birthright

I thought it was just the proverbial bell that can't be unrung.

yes, he was imitating the motherbox the way joker would imitate the motherbox not the way lex luthor would imitate the motherbox. he is acting like the joker.

It's the opposite, actually.

Have you read Superman:Birthright? How is it the opposite?

Not him but Lex in that series does not behave like a giddy child hopping about on one leg waving his arms like a televangelist in the air for one thing, he has far more self-control.

readcomiconline.to/Comic/Superman-Birthright-2003/Issue-5?id=39393

birthright lex does not act like the joker
bvs lex acts likes the joker

either you're talking about something else or you haven't read birthright or you're an autistic idiot.

Batman vs Supes Lex is the only Lex that acts like The Joker. None of the other movie Lex or the comics Lex act like The Joker.

The moron who made this movie is a baboon.