ITT: We name shows we have never seen a single episode of

And then anons rate whether that is weird or not.

I have never seen a single episode of Felicity. It seems as if it was rather popular some years ago. I remember hearing a lot about it when she cut her hair or something.

Simpsons

Extremely weird. Must be very young or from conservative Christian background.

Dawson's Creek
Gilmore Girls

Neither have it. It was one of those series that I assumed the worst of from ads, she seemed annoying somehow.

I've never seen SNL or any related talk shows, it always seemed too American for me to even consider watching.

I have seen an episode of Dawson's Creek and it is the biggest nothing of a show you'll ever see. It has this reputation of being the most banal white washed propoganda of a show but it's actually not even good at that.

I can see how anyone would just skip it.

Neither. I know how weird it is.

I didn't watch tv almost at all in the 90s and early 00s. Mostly read books or went outside. Though I actually did see like Friends, Seinfeld, That 70s Show and other stuff like that because my mom would watch that stuff and sometimes I would be in the room when they were on.

I recently started to go back and watch shows from then. Finished Stargate and Battlestar Galactica and just started on the X Files. Not really interested in the simpsons though.

Gilmore Girls is good and you should try it once. It's comfy-core in a vague Frasier-ish way.

Try watching the Treehouse of Horror episodes from the first few seasons. They're like a completely different series.

> I don't want to wait / for our lives to be over

I've basically never seen more than 30 seconds of any CBS series in history.

friends

pure trash

Friends is pretty good the first time through, but it's one of those series that if you have family who enjoy they show they end up watching the reruns on TBS any time they turn the television on and it can get very grating. Same deal with The Big Bang Theory.

I never watched any shows ITT except the simpsons and seinfield.

Also
>full house
>boy meets world

I would just re-watch movies I like hundreds of times instead of watching tv.

Star Trek, Seinfeld, BSG, Skins. I won't bother listing most of the classic american coming of age shows.

GoT
Breaking Bad
Hannibal
The Wire
Sopranos

Edge Lord...

Nice.

Never heard of Big Love until Paxton died

Walking Dead
GoT
LOST
Sopranos
Mad Men

Six Feet Under
Pushing Daisies
Oz
Dawson's Creek
7th Heaven
Bob's Burgers
Any version of Star Trek
Battlestar Gallactica
Stargate SG-1
Full House
Spongebob Squarepants
Top Gear

>he hasn't seen my show he must be an Edgelord
Sure kiddo.

>We name shows we have never seen a single episode of

breaking bad
the sopranos
the wire
twin peaks
friends
the big bang theory
how i met your mother

Anything CW, CSI and it's spinoffs/ripoffs, any sitcom that wasn't Seinfeld.

Newsroom
Shameless
Pushing Daisies
Dead Like Me
Dragon Ball Z
Angel
Buffy the vampire Slayer
Star Trek
Freaks and Geeks
Girls
Sex and the City
Black Sails
Vikings
Westworld
Veep
Silicon Valley

Same. In fact, if I go through the entire Series page of HBO Go, I haven't heard of like 90% of the shit they have on there. I'm 28 and have ALWAYS had HBO either as a kid or as an adult, and I have not once met anybody who has watched Big Love, Family Trees, In Treatment, etc.

Lost
Twin Peaks
Fargo
Dexter
The Sopranos

Dawson's Creek
Gilmore Girls
Walking Dead
GoT
Lost
Twin Peaks
Fargo
Dexter
The Sopranos
LOST
Sopranos
Mad Men
Newsroom
Shameless
Pushing Daisies
Dead Like Me
Dragon Ball Z
Angel
Buffy the vampire Slayer
Star Trek
Freaks and Geeks
Girls
Sex and the City
Black Sails
Vikings
Westworld
Veep
Silicon Valley
Six Feet Under
Pushing Daisies
Oz
Dawson's Creek
7th Heaven
Bob's Burgers
Any version of Star Trek
Battlestar Gallactica
Stargate SG-1
Full House
Spongebob Squarepants
Top Gear

>seinfeld
This is the weirdest one for me. If you grew up at any point in the 90s then there was an extremely high likelihood that your parents watched this show. And even beyond that this show is in syndication for several hours per day, every single day. The idea that you've avoided seeing even one episode of this must involve some degree of hard work and dedication.

Big Love
Six Feet Under
Rome
Big Bang Theory
Any reality show besides Flavor of Love
Oz
Veep
Buffy

Unless he's a bong, in which case it's be weirder if he had seen Seinfeld

Same

Brothers & Sisters
Lost

How I Met your Mother
Big Bang Theory

Friends It's always on just never got it maybe if my internet goes out and there is a marathon on I'll check it out