Indian appreciation thread

Why are indians so based.I mean seriously If there indians in Brazil It would be a better country

Your shithole is worst than India

No, it isn't

Keep on abusing the fact that your country doesn't have a meme.I'll get you someday french boi.

t. Fr*g

top lel, how will indians recover

pls pls don't die.
Give me dank Indian memes.

Well the sopa meme is quiet new, you had it good everywhere but in Sup Forums til now

wtf i love india now

u butiful girl

i want suck

show bobs pls

FACT: Indians are the most powerful race on Earth

The guy on the left look South Indian.

The birth rates in Southern India is only 1.9 and states like Kerala and Tamil Nadu will probably surpass Eastern Europe in quality of life within a few years.

>left
*right

punjabi sikh girl here

Im really tired of the WHOLE country being labelled as weird creeps on the internet. Even the meme name 'pajeet' of a corruption of the name Paramjeet which is actually a punjabi sikh name. I wish my community wasnt labelled along like this because this behaviour is very rare in our community.
The type of people that send these messages are called 'bhaiyeh' in my community, and are usually really low class menial workers in india, only they tend to behave in such disgusting ways.
These people really have no idea how to behave and are really autistic and weird, idk where it comes from.

If u guys were standing and talking in front of me like bad about indians ....i juat cant imagine what i would do to you...u would have admitted at hospitals for years.....remember ..u talked to me its allright ..dont ever cm to talk like this to a indian....he will break all ur bones in ur body....every shot beatings given by indianns is like lightning ....be ware u bleddy fuck guys....ok bye go fuck all ur own nation....only meant for who talk bad about india

Indians are hard working

post feet

Goaese catholic girl here

Im really tired of the WHOLE country being labelled as weird creeps on the internet. Even the meme name 'pajeet' of a corruption of the name Pajerdo Barboset which is actually a goaese portuguese name. I wish my community wasnt labelled along like this because this behaviour is very rare in our community.
The type of people that send these messages are called 'hues' in my community, and are usually really low class menial workers in india, only they tend to behave in such disgusting ways.
These people really have no idea how to behave and are really autistic and weird, idk where it comes from.

WITNESS THE BIRTH OF A NEW COPYPASTA

Im actually serious.

If you're going to label a whole community and ask questions about certain behaviours certain people from a country may exude then its important to understand the contextual factors - there are so many cultures, sects, states within a country, even a persons religion can effect personality over there seriously.

Stop being ignorant

You're expecting memes on a loli board to possess an academic level of nuance?
Are you trolling?

Muslim Emirati girl here

Im really tired of the WHOLE country being labelled as weird creeps on the internet. Even the meme name 'Aisha' of a corruption of the name Aisha bint Abi Bakr which is actually a historical Islamic name. I wish my community wasnt labelled along like this because this behaviour is very rare in our community.
The type of people that send these messages are called 'Kāfir' in my community, and are usually really low class menial workers in UAE, only they tend to behave in such disgusting ways.

shouldve joined Pakistan

kys paki sympathizer.
(though don't blow yourself up)

Only the eternal singh hates pakis more than hindu raj

Please be in Liverpool and show vagene

Yu sexy bebe open bob ples.

This looks disturbing. What were these guys thinking about, wgen they did this photo.

kek, this made me laugh too fucking hard

show boobs and vegene pls

UMA

Can someone screen cap this thread later.
I created it and it isprobably the greatest thing I've ever done in my life.

why don't they just buy some russian woman to poop in the mouth of instead of resorting to online shit?

theyre unpainted.
No, but i feel the people that make these threads over and over again have a serious issue and genuinely believe all FOBS indians are like this
Why?
its an islamic theorcratic goverment. Minority groups are never treated well in muslim majority countries - they will blow up your places of worship and coerce you to convert to their faith, It still happens with religious minorities in pakistan.

But the nationalist hindu government hasnt treated the sikh community well either, I agree
Sikhs dont hate anyone of any faith - thats not what our religion is about. right wing hindu fanatics do twist out community leaders to favour their ideal though and the community is well aware of that. Our religion has nothing to do with hating islam or muslims.
Im in london, i wish i could speak the scouse accent though lol
thnx u vry muchh madam...............bobs 2 shy right nw mybe latr.......

mis u vry much bb pls send image of bobs i lve u dear

Cmon, post your feets or hairs

I didn't say anyone hated muslims just because they're muslims. It's a knock on effect from Pakistan. Their will always be bad memories and a legacy of that time the muslims ripped the country apart. Especially in west india, where people died over it. Muslims in india are also the poorest group in the country. They're just generally not wanted around.

hy

Both countries, india and pak played a part in the split, aswell as the british who riled up religious tensions between the two, Remember it was the british who drew the radcliff line so haphazardly and caused the biggest migration in human history for the split to happen.

And now you live at heart of the Enemy.
How are you going to act over it?

How'd you find this place, and why are you posting? To inform us, or for conversation, or what?

My punjab suffered the most out of this split, My family were from peshawar ( near afghan border) and we had to move all the way to moga ( indian side). My grandad left everything when a mob of muslims raided his home and killed his closest friends. he had nothing but some clothes and a bag of food to get hi through the journey and started from scratch again

I cant watch documentaries about the split or what happened with operation blue star to the sikhs in 1984. It makes me cry so i always put it aside.

Im a khalistani at heart, the indian government should give us a vote, if it doest work out atleast we can say we were given a choice, although what would end up happening is that votes would be bribed against the favor of a separate homeland for our community.

Sorry this reply was meant for you

LONDON

How did you find this place? and why are you posting?
To inform me ,or what? or for conversation, or what?

Based vietnam

you eat FUCKING SNAILS

open vagena

Fuck off Reddit spacing paki bitch

indians are weird

Conversation ,,? mainly

Reddit spacing is a stupid insult. Spacing keeps thoughts legible

i actually dont get the point of your question

You seemed new, and I was curious. No harm, m8

You know the rules