IF THE EVENTS OF YESTERDAY HADN'T HAPPENED, WOULD THE COPS HAVE DIED TODAY?

IF THE EVENTS OF YESTERDAY HADN'T HAPPENED, WOULD THE COPS HAVE DIED TODAY?

Who's the semen boiler?

For every action, there is a reaction.

It is cause and effect.

If the Jews hadn't supported leftist movements that caused chaos on the home front during and after WWI, would the Holocaust have happened?

No but James Comey's entire family would have suddenly disappeared had he just spoke the word yes we recommend prosecution.

Jesus you fags.. she's some fin-dom whore so unless you have money FUCK OFF

I mean it didn't so I don't see your point.

Freedom Ain’t free. The tree of liberty and freedom gotta be litterd with the blood of Patriots

you mean, after the way the ((( media ))) covered it?

Her boyfriend is black btw

sorry broheim, i just came here for more of this penis pumper

who is she

This seems more organized than a random chimpout. Unless the supposed bombs are just some firework tier shit that stuff is not easy to do.

>white woman
>burns the coal

color me surprised

the clinton foundation and the network of corruption associated was about bring the real shit storm. Dead blacks and police officers is to distract the sheeple

Proof?

IMAGE SEARCH YOU NOOBS

why, when i can just ask here, you spent roughly 10 seconds responding when you could have just told me, thanks for wasting those 10 precious seconds of your life that you will never ever get back, all because you failed to appreciate the power of the search engine, and instead of aiding your fellow anons with the name of a coal burning white whore, you instead thought it might be funny to break your cap locks and call us noobs. no, i daresay you are the noob, noob, and don't ever speak to me or my wife's son ever again.

Secret Garden on Findrow. She sells topless videos for like $100. She's insane.

ultra cringe desu fampai

She could poo down my throat desu desu senpai

i am rich but she only seems to sell selfies

so has no one uploaded her stuff?

much be financially cucking them right if they don't even upload for BROS

Yes. Hillary needed a distraction from the emails

the guys paying for her stupid shit must be utterly incompetent

don't underestimate the ignorance of the wealthy normalfag