Dallas Crisis Actors Needed Craiglist ad

Some user posted this in some thread. The first one is the ad, the second one saying it's fake. Found this 15 minutes ago. Ad is flagged for removal as of five minutes ago.

dallas crisis actors needed craiglist ad (posted 19 days ago)
archive.is/GgxVy
dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

ad saying it's fake
archive.is/qZW85
easttexas.craigslist.org/tlg/5650193089.html

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
rockwallheraldbanner.com/news/local_news/locals-fill-seats-for-bomb-city-filmmakers/article_f7bd206e-3337-11e6-9c26-8360d973eef2.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc
archive.is/Ht9iG
archive.is/279jn
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467798667084.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

do you still have it open?

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467932788010.webm
Video of what they are trying to slide.

spooky shit here boys

POST THE EMAIL ADDRESS

You guys are retarded.

Someone from Sup Forums made that post, so that they could post it on Sup Forums and rustle your jimmies.

rockwallheraldbanner.com/news/local_news/locals-fill-seats-for-bomb-city-filmmakers/article_f7bd206e-3337-11e6-9c26-8360d973eef2.html

You guys are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=tV6q9LOubfc

Op here. isn't this convenient for Hillary.

>ayyy bby
>wanna help give hope and change to amerikkka

you retards, it said way more legit shit before it was edited to the amerikkka nonsense after people started sharing it and we all looked like retards, but not as big of retards as you all are now.

It's convenient for whatever agency is trying to remain hidden.

Why is this blocked by my firewall?

>19 days ago

Any chance screenshot or something?

exactly.

I never understand why the crisis actor meme shit ever took off. It's infinitely easier to find one or two people that would murder or commit a mass shooting than it is to find a hundred capable of acting and keeping that shit a secret. It's just logistically stupid to fake it rather than do it.

Also this

you can change the post date, jackass

>implying it's impossible to change the date in html and screencap

/b trolling /pol tooo many keks

check the archive, the post is legit
archive.is/Ht9iG

web archive: archive.is/279jn

Now it's also flagged for removal.

Op here. I don't know if it's possible on my end, considering that the way archive.is works is it goes to the server itself and saves that webpage, or whatever. Me screenshoting it is more easy to fake.

>compensation: lunch + clothes + hope and change

this shit is faked and you'd be an idiot if you believed it wouldn't be easy to fake this

Doesn't even have a phone number. Fake as fuck.

That's what makes me suspect its legitimacy. It's too snarky and self-aware. But I have it here for archive purposes. Maybe it will be worth something as events unfold.

If this is in fact a "false flag", do you guys really think that they would ask for actors on FUCKING craiglist? Are you guys insane? Of all fucking places?

The ad itself? People have been saying that the ad poster can edit their post even this late (19 days). Is that true? In which case, I would believe you.

The email address is hidden by the reply button. The email is also encrypted, in that Craiglist gives you a middle man email to receive replies.

If Jew says it is fake, it is real

This

>implying the government is competent

is it possible he made an ad however many days ago and just edited it today to rustle everyone

kek.

implying they would hire random people off the fucking internet for a covert false flag operation.

The wording of this just looks like a Sup Forums joke:

"must be ok with selling soul to some alphabet agency."

Clearly a joke.

But the original video was staged (they really did kill the black dude) because of Hiliary's dirty laundry being exposed.

The reason the female nig-nog wasn't crying or anything is because she is set for life. Try and find her home after this and you won't be able to.

Ofc the Jewish media gets to focus on this chimp out shit without anyone blinking an eye.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1467798667084.webm

ITS NOW DELETED, BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER AD IN THE EAST TEXAS CRAIGSLIST ON JUNE 23RD FOR CRISIS ACTORS

>dallas.craigslist.org/dal/tlg/5643393268.html

here

>Comments disabled
Every god damn time.

>People think everything is a false flag
>None of these """"crisis actors""""""" ever come forward

Can these shitty threads be moved to /x/?

You absolute faggots. If all you've got is a craigslist ad, 2 things come up to me instantly:

- IF this was a falseflag only the most absolute MORONS would hire actors via craigslist.

- You can write an ad on craigslist 19 days ago about i don't fucking know, hiring a clown to go to you daughter's birthday party? And then edit it now so that it looks like it's from 19 days ago.

I'm wasting my time here with retards anyways. Bye. I'm out.

So the real question is does Craigslist tell you when a post has been updated?

Op here. Nice trips. I happened to have the tab opened before this happened. Will post screenshots.

Right.

This is now a Shillary thread.

I acted in a crisis

AMA I guess

What did they threaten you with if you ratted.

That's all I found noteworthy. I can post more if desired.

Can you tell us for which event?

If you edit a craigslist ad after the original post date a new timestamp will appear for the update

I was 20 and saving for school, a local theater needed some "adult actors". I did what they asked.

So it's true...

So I'm genuinely curious how this works exactly. A agency could deny access to government files to Congress and is so secret it can't even provide its name? Who is allowed to then, how is it allowed

Now you know why they would risk triggering a race war, maybe we've pushed them too far with the CF probings and now they were forced to use their last resort plan.

How fucking retarded are you?

They already have all the blm niggers to stir shit en masse, crisis actors are a handful of people that the media focuses on for brief periods, like the obviously fake parents at Sandy hook

It isn't implied that is is some super secret agency, just that they aren't naming it. Agency is most likely the CIA.

>could deny access to government files to Congress
No, they would provide it to members of Congress or Congressional Committees after a bunch of paperwork and clearance checks, they just wouldn't provide it directly to the public in an open forum run by Congress.

>CIA