Dadada
The beautiful people the beautiful people
Dadada

Hey you, whaddaya see?
Something beautiful or something free?
Hey you, are you trying to be mean?
You live with apes man, it's hard to be clean!

Well I wouldn't call it "scary" but it was an okay video.
I preferred the one where marilyn Manson was hanging out with that giant nigga from big fish.

I thought the nun was pretty creepy. I hadn't been freaked out by a traditional horror monster in a very long time. Movie was decent

what movie is this?

conjuring 2

Conjuring 1 was leagues better, 2 was fun more than ever scary

2spook. it's obviously real, you can't fake a picture

>ghosts aren't real
>post picture proving ghosts are real

>having nighmare about ghost-nun
>decide to paint creepy ghost
>hang painting on wall
>gee it becomes alive

is that marilyn manson?

and the oscar goes to ...

Obviously, it had a house full of cute cunnies.

Problem Child 2

>watch The Conjuring expecting to be spooked
>it's lame as fuck
>watch Sinister expecting it to be lame as fuck
>it was, but the found film segments were surprisingly spooky and kind of stuck with me

>when the lawnmower ran over the family
I expected it 10 seconds before it happened but I still jumped

The Conjuring 1 and 2 are great you are just a faggot.

And Sinister would have been better if it was about a serial killer and not paranomal stuff.

Wut?
There's nothing scary about Sinister, at all.

Agreed that the Conjuring was garbo. It's just a bunch of random shit happening for no reason, but they get away with it because of le "true story" meme.

>the music during the scene with the family being burned alive in the car

Good stuff.

my uncle is from bay shore (right near amityville). he used to go drinking with the dude that claimed the house was haunted. dude admitted later he made the whole thing up.

>the found film segments were surprisingly spooky
the creepy music really made it work

This was garbage though, predictable as fuck and had really no scary scenes, the first one was better and even that one wasn't that scary.

The movie itself wasn't scary, but the 8mm movies were unsettling.

Post Patrick Wilsonkino

>mfw I just discovered he was the guy in Phantom Of the Opera the other day

No but it is the diner hobo from Mulholland Dr.

This guy has like 600 million.

Sinister was shite, conjuring was goat.

> scary

Conjuring was cliche and silly.

Yes.
And I mean it's the same actress.

late night
nothing to do
decide to watch the strangers (living room, all lights are off)
i live alone
it's 3am in the morning and watching movie
every little sound freaks me the fuck out
i end up turning on all the lights and opening all the closets, bathroom door and checking the windows to make sure they're closed

movie finishes and i can't sleep
i look under the beds too

Switch The Conjuring with It Follows and literally the same thing.

Alcoholic Ethan Hawk and 8mm film bits were just what I expected and they worked perfectly.

It didnt do anything new, but it did everything better done than before and with a great sense of fun. Was both scary and entertaining.

it was that intro music

Shit scene, bad film. Lynch is the most overrated man in any creative industry.

> having this poor taste
Oh user...

>Was scary

It wasn't.

explain the ghost kid then dumbass

Ive seen just about every horror film going, one of the few that got horror right. Alongside kairo, blair witch, it follows and a few scifis if they were to count.

This guy seems like he'd be the nicest dude irl

Also jeepers creepers unironically was scary but id never expect anyone to actually agree there.

Only scary part of It Follows was the giant guy coming up behind the chick, that's all.

Ghost boy from photograph here, ask me anything but every question will take 10 years off your lifespan.

I think you're just using jumpscares as scary, but thats just being startled. Horror is about atmosphere and eeriness. Whatever suits you is fine but my list of top horrors is never going to be jumpscare heavy.

Just fucking no. It sucked, scary parts barely existed. The metaphors were impossibly heavy handed and even then they can barely follow through with them.

It went out of the way to explain the rules about the creature in very expressive detail, and then didn't follow through with them, the only consistent one being it can't be killed.

It fucking sucked. Scariest part is I can never get that time back.

What age will i live to?

Nigga what? It Follows was so inconsistent with both atmosphere and eeriness.

I dunno, might be because my friends and I used to pretend we were on the run from invisible monsters when we were kids that I didn't find the movie unsettling or tense at all. It just felt like one long extreme version of that.

Also, the characters were all annoying and hard to care about.

> thinks sinister was good
I literally have no interest in your stupid opinion on anything else, im sorry.

Not at all, unless we count the dumb ending - but that doesnt do enough damage to the film for it not to be a classic

You don't even have reading comprehension or are trying too hard.

Kill yourself.

> thinks sinister was good

But user didn't say that, they said they liked the 8mm bits. It's pretty widely agreed that those were well done.

Was Under the Shadow good?

Was that before or after the 10 year removal

But you replied so many times, so you do have interest.

Why would i watch muslim shit its scary enough having to live with them

does your uncle also works at Nintendo?

So im already dead?

Yes, it's a good film. Of course Sup Forums will meme about it without ever watching it, but if you have an interest in horror and aren't a mindless bigot then you should enjoy an interesting take on the genre.

I will see you soon.

Off to reddit you pop

Did you like the Amityville movies?

No, but im chucking you an extra 10 years to watch some movies and get gold taste

>pic
>face blindness strikes again

Not really, they made me seem like a real creep.

If muslims want to make a good horror movie they should just give gopros to random white girls.

The Conjuring 2 was an infinitely lesser film than the first. The nun was a damn joke.

No not hugely, 15 years off

Thanks ghost bro, what films do you recommend?

I'm sure a lot of them have probably witnessed greater atrocities and horrors with their own eyes than you could ever imagine.

Dawn of the Dead, Zac Snyder version

White girls? Yeah, in my city alone several thousand were raped, although lately the beatings have mainly been on a few muslim girls who tried to leave.

I thought it was average at best, nothing new under the sun and the setting was completely underused. Just another ghost movie with little to no imagination.

That's actually depressing.

Always sad when you have to poor acid on your daughter's face because she wanted to not be muslim :(

I was just about to bring that up. Mulholland Drive is a shitty flick as a whole, but the Diner scene is GOAT. It's not "scary" as much as it replicates a quality of what having a nightmare is like which makes it fascinating to me.

I think jeepers creepers js amazing and also scary

Jeepers Creepers is dumb and bad.

Wait, how many ghost boys are here right now?

the grifter

One seemed more serious, and had stronger atmosphere. I was dredging night-time scenes, because every night was intense as fuck

2 was okay but le spoopy nun wasn't really scary, it seemed like a lot of its scare seemed to be based on the design. The shadow / picture scene was good though

Enough 2 spook

the cringe was pretty spooky I guess

Especially when nothing like that ever happened. Apparently the Warren's just wanted to make a quick buck but the family didn't agree to it and they never saw the Warren's again.

Then you see this scene in the movie. It makes it even more cringey than it already was.

ghost stories aren't scary because even though you die the mere fact that there is a ghost proves that there is life after death

That's someone who was working with the Warrens. He's even said it's him

if we were ghosts do you think we'd hang out and watch ghost movies together?

We'd watch down to earth character studies like Manchester by the Sea.

straight outta mordor

The haunting of .. tv show is great. At first I didn't believe in ghosts now I'm not sure, the rowdy roddy piper episode is thrilling all the more 'cause he's dead now