Take a walk through the forest

>take a walk through the forest
>SUDDENLY

what do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-fighters-wild-boars-mauled-death-iraq-kirkuk-al-rashad-a7700596.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IyEvbqiKI0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

call the shariah bolice

ANGER
MURDER
KILL

MORE WINE

Jump over it? It's just a pig.

More wine, your grace?

Call the proper authorities to come put it down as it might hurt someone.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRMPQg43wgk

reminder that boars are based and friends

independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-fighters-wild-boars-mauled-death-iraq-kirkuk-al-rashad-a7700596.html

>Foreign 3rd world country
Put pressure via WWF and numerous fucking NGOs to not kill the animal
>Deutschland
Kill the animal

Such hypocrites you people are.

ay no, los gringos need el exorcismo

Channel the spirit of my native ancestors and quell the angry spirit within the piggys heart then continue on my most peaceful path.

ask him to fetch me some truffles
pay him in apples

Unleash my dogos

youtube.com/watch?v=IyEvbqiKI0c

i once came upon a boar and its children while hunting for foxes with my doggo. the doggo got very serious injury and i had legs with wounds from trying to fight that beast off from doggor. one leg healed nice. other with deeper bite not. now i carry a big knife always innawoods

Was doggo kill?

Looks like a big scar, I know from experience leg wound bleed a lot and I was stitched without anesthetics.

doggo was taken to medical man who did fficient job. had to live in cage for one month to stop jumping which could further damage the spine. fully recovered. now dead in old age of 14. sleep in dreams friend.

i pick out pieces of bone from deep bite scar. very gruesome.

Good to hear he recovered but nothing stops old age.

I know the feel, legs bleed like hell. I sawed into my bone. Still shows up when I use a sauna.

weird. i also see some perimeter of damage around the wound when i use the sauna. maybe i should get it checked out.

RIP doggo