Klhh radio 14.88

>klhh radio 14.88

Nice try

it's clearly a troll account.

>all the stupid niggers retweeting this

AYY LMAO

Teehee

Nice try OP, police have already released s picture of the shooter.

Kek, the dindus are eating it up as I've seen.

checks out. kek

bro that's bullshit

my friend has the inside scoop and the main shooter is none other than kermit the frog

#piglivesmatter

>altright_fanfic

Seems legiy

>14.88
>@altright_fanfic

fuck off sam, stop trying to make yourself a meme

>Charlamagne

WE

>Mic.com defends Sam as if he was some innocent little victim getting attacked by Sup Forums trolls
>All while Sam pretty much encourages the shooter narrative and openly mocks Mic in an interview with them
How cucked

we wuz franks and shiit

>that name
WE

>Implying the shooter was white
>Implying the shooter was KKK
>Implying a KKK member would shoot cops instead of all the hundreds of black people there

You really are a dumb faggot, OP.

no shit sherlock who do you think is a Grand Dragon ?

This is about as credible Assam Hyde doing the murders

>Charlamane
>da gawd
Unwarranted self esteem

>filename

>/altright_fanfic
what did he mean by this?

He is a "big time" hip hop radio DJ who runs the breakfast club show, and he deserves respek

All the dindus listen to his ghetto rap radio show. He got Hillary and Bernie on the show too. But Trump is the evil racist for this hypocrite.
I wonder why he choose that name, kangz-related reason?

I've seen a few nigs during my journeys with the last name Charlemagne. Just some given slave name.

Maybe it's his last name.

>14.88
>altright_fanfic
Hmm....looks legit...really makes me think....

>Charlamagne

Stupid fucking nigger. He probably saw the name written somewhere and without any clue who the person is he decided to call himself that, even spelling it wrong.

Sometimes I forget these KANGZ people actually exist.

I can't believe people actually believe it. Niggers are fucking children.

>“I called myself Charles because I didn’t want the people who bought crack from me to know my real name. And then when I was in night school, I was reading in the history book about Charlemagne, which is French for Charles the Great.” He added “Tha God,” because it sounded cool and the spelling of Charlamagne instead of Charlemagne he has no answer to. “I think I just spelled it wrong.”

From Wikipedia
>He is a Five Percenter, which he said is the basis of his stage name "Tha God".[5]
Oh kek, how stereotypical.

>we wuz dieties n shit muh nigga

>He is a Five Percenter
Five-percenters are an off-shoot of the Nation of Islam.
They believe that all whites are evil and need to be killed, and conversely, that all black men are Gods.