In the USA which forces are being deployed when shit really has hit the fan ? just SWAT?

in the USA which forces are being deployed when shit really has hit the fan ? just SWAT?

what would it take for military intervention?

>Cops
>Swat
>Marshalls
>National Guard
>US Military
>UN

6 stars

1992 LA riota

National Guard, they are the real minutemen, and they won't take orders from no crook.

>tfw no UN in GTA

What's americlap's equivalent of miliraty police? That in between regular cops and full army?

Probably US Marshalls/SWAT

National guard

Underrated comment

national guard

This
I remember TX saying they'd use their guard if some sketchy shit happened during jade helm

...military police

Depends on the situation
>what would it take for military intervention
A lot more shooters

Like MP's?

MP's only job is to police enlisted, and officers, theyre a law enforcement body of the united states armed forces.

Nukes?

Feminist Forces and Nigga Squadron

We don't have a gendarmerie
Closest equivalent were the Texas Rangers

>what would it take for military intervention?
rain

Came here to post this.

Dat boot ass cpl
I've met saltier pfc
Being 8th & I must be suffering

Honestly this seems like a huge deal but unless you are a cop or a ghetto black this really won't change the way anyone lives or how anything is done.

The left will spend a week talking about gun control and blaming the police. Until something else happens and they get distracted.

The right will buy more guns in droves and make fb post about how no one is taking their guns. No one will try to take their guns.

In about three months another nignog will try, and fail, to fight the police. And we will start the cycle again.

Now, if this goes on through the weekend you can expect that all felonies associated with BLM to be round up and put in a fema camp. "Oh no! A disease broke out in the camps?! How unfortunate." A couple of weeks of SJW bitching. America becomes great again.

The good new is Hillary will round them up, the great news is Trump will too. So white folks are covered either way and everything will be fine.

tldr: white people will be fine.

>nuclear weapons
>experimental bio weapons
>Wal Mart

I feel like I don't know much about the US Marshals, anything interesting or good instances where the US Marshals intervened?

niggas b on planes n shit

Local PD
FBI
Marshals
Conventional Military
Special Operations Forces
Delta Force/NSWDG