Pepe Power

Are we orks?

If we all believe in something we seem to be making it true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fucking shit
WAAAAAAAAAGH! WHEN?!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Green is da bezt!

RED MAKES IT GO FASTAH!

>tfw there are ork fags near you

>Gork and Mork are actually Pepe and Wojak

>There are imperialshits near you

Ordo Hydra is the one and only valid faction

Can we all believe that every single solitary Muslim will disappear off of the face of the earth tomorrow and there will never be another one?
>Inb4 literally every Muslim ackbars themselves

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

What's going on in this thre-

RED MEANS FASTA

shit ton of heresy going in in here

Oi 'tink dem 'umiez iz catche-kat-catch... dey's figured uz boyz out!

>Ordo Hydra
Dress it up all you want. You know what you are.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

STUPID HUMMIE GOT DUBLE DUBS

Meme magic has spoken. 1488 in full flow.

OY YOU GROTZ IZ DA BIGGEST N DA GREENEST

Wez da bezt! We gots all of da bezt goodies! WAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHH

can we get a orc translator plz

WE DA WAAAAAGHHH, GREENSKINS ARE THE BES. NOT THOSE BROWN STUNTIES. GETTEM WIT OUR SMASHAS N' STIKAS.

Needs more Dakka

Not until we can throw a bunch of bolts and screws into a tissue box and it functions as an automatic weapon. Literally everybody except the Necrons(?) psychically influences the immaterium on some level.

>Xenos

Mon-keigh

Threadly warhammer thread reminder that the "God"-Emperor is the antichrist and that he's a fedoralord atheist narcisist.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All hail the man-emperor of mankind

Swedecucks are canonically Slaanesh or Dark Eldar

Ausbro, you still here? Give me insight on these?

Wow. We are everything and we are nothing. We are whole and we are empty. We are literally the universe manifested. How do I live my life with this knowledge?

Is this literally how the ancients created such majestic architecture? They didn't have technology, they were technology themself? They were able to bend their environment to their desire?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why imagine us as orks when we can imagine us as anything we want?

Also from last thread, what if every poster on every board all posted the same thing all at once? Could we physically manifest our reality?

Both are successful though.

Fellow Atlanta bro, we must band together during these troubled times!

>what if every poster on every board all posted the same thing all at once? Could we physically manifest our reality?
That's literally what orks do there are so many of them that if they believe in something hard enough it comes into existence.

Well, everything that isn't Tau does that.

That's just a shitty lore excuse to justfy GW's incompetence at designing mechanically sound vehicles and guns.

Space Marines also meme their bolts into existence seeing how bad bolters are designed

Based Grimgor

I'm already getting ready to leave this dump, you're on your own nigga

How can we use this on an applicable level?

>Devilish but feelsing
>Feelsing but Devilish

We have to meme our god kek into existence then he can lead us into the great uprising.

Have we already done that? Is Trump literally Kek?

more power

Kek is like Satan. You cant ally with him or be his friend.

A good pepian, just like a good satanist, would attempt to usurp his place, not be led by him

Trump is the reincarnation of Patton

None of you made this happen your self important idiots. You simply emphatically predicted that this was on the verge of happening because you understood the end goals of the race baiting manipulation you saw everywhere.

Not quite. Trump is the Master of Memekind, the greatest human Shitposter in the history of our species, created from all the pooled conciousnesses of ancient KEKian shamans who combined their wills together after death. He is the golden haired child of prophecy.

>Ausbro, you still here?

I'm always here.

>How do I live my life with this knowledge?

With even-mindedness. Do not be overjoyed when you experience pleasure, nor be sorrowful when you experience pain. Be calmly active and actively calm.

>Is this literally how the ancients created such majestic architecture? They didn't have technology, they were technology themself? They were able to bend their environment to their desire?

Yes, our ancestors had awakened their siddhis. They didn't need things like television and telephones. When you live in harmony with Nature, Nature itself willingly becomes your faithful servant.
There are no answers, only choices. There are no hallucinations, only shifts in perception. There are no laws, only habits. There are no coincidences, only synchronicities. There are no truths, only experiences.

That's gibberish.

Read more and lurk the internet less.

Start with Parmenides and Heraclitus. Corpus Hermeticum and Asclepius, Baghavad Gita etc....

Everything is and not being does not exist. The only truth is change

That's everything you will ever come close to knowing ever.

Confirmation bias

Niggers are orcs and Persians are elves. Jews are chaos

Do you think there is life else where in the universe? Do you think human kind originated else where?

Which does not contradict Magick at work

You are all describing and refering to the same thing in different ways

>Everything is and not being does not exist. The only truth is change

So what happens when you die?

Actually chaos are nords and skaven are jews

I dont know

It doesnt matter

maybe

>REEEEEEEEEEE is actually the WAAAAAAAAAAGH of our universe

its time for the REEEE

Here's some clarification.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do or what to think or how to act. I'm not giving you instructions.

I'm trying to describe in the most aseptic way how things work.

The problem with language is that you're always telling others what to do when you communicate.

Persians are some of the random tribes near Rhun that were abandoned to them when Gondor withdrew its support.

>constant racewar posting since 2010 has began the light the fire

I suppose so. But if nature is change and is not possible to not exist. Do you just recycle yourself only to start a new? I'm more curious to what you think

>Do you think there is life else where in the universe?

Yes, I do. In fact, I think that the universe exists for one reason and ONLY one reason - to support life.

>Do you think human kind originated else where?

Yes, I do.

I dont know and I dont particularly care

We are part of a whole that is everything and we are not particularly different to anything else.

Think of it as a fishbowl that is full. There is no void so everything is something that moves here and there, it doesnt matter what you distinguish inside that fishbowl.

I dont think life is anything more or less special than anything else, it just is.

In that sense is the universe itself not life? Also if we're possibly living in a computer/hologram. What are the chances that is just what the universe/life is? Or are we really just in an advanced vidya game?

Jesus Christ dude read more books and less internet.

You're making too many assumptions.

Or you're 12

Yes, it's called democracy.

Fucking saved.

All a' da imageboards belong 2 da ORKZ!

>In that sense is the universe itself not life?

Yes, the universe is conscious (everything is). And because the universe is conscious, what we call 'the laws of the universe' are actually the habits of the universe. And habits can be broken.

>Also if we're possibly living in a computer/hologram.

It is my conviction that this universe is basically akin to a quantum computer video-game. But consciousness itself exists beyond this virtual-reality universe we live in. Indeed, consciousness is the source of it. A conscious mind programmed this universe (call it 'God', if you want). God is the Supreme Programmer.

Kek is an old one.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Maybe that's why the bible forbids people to worship anyone but YHWH

But there's also a debate on that.

There are more names to the biblical God

PRAISE GORK AND MORk

Plebs...

PRAISE KEK

space elf

I don't know whats going on in here.

But my warscythe just rose from the depths of my pants.

This thread pleases Slaanesh.

FUCK OFF KEK FAGGOTS, FOR GOD EMPEROR TRUMP PURGE ALL HERETICS AND XENOS SCUM

How can mankind even compete?

Waaagh soon?

Oh my fuck

the world could always use more DAKKA

Reminder:
>GhazghkullMag UrukThraka
>Mag Uruk Thraka
>Margaret Thatcher

youtube.com/watch?v=whxcq4I0kAo

Orkjectivism;

Galt is Cunning but Brutal
Roark is Brutal but Cunning.

Galt will crash the economy when you're not watching.
Roark will blow up a building project while you are.

>tau
>untermenschen vagina fishes
how can you even compete with any other race

>nohooves

Come back when your empire actually spans something.

[HISSING]

ALWAYS HUNGRY!
ALL THE TIME!
BLAZE IT FAGGOT!

At last, something we can agree on...

WE WUZ NECRONS N SHEET.

Autismo