Xirhawk fans will still defend this

>Xirhawk fans will still defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EMHoGRp1QrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based

Are you allowed to grab onto helmets in NFL?

yes

That sounds like a massive disadvantage, can you chose not wear a helmet?

>mfw this isn't even the greatest SB the Patriots have been in the past five years.

It was a better game than 51, just not as good of a comeback

Watching 51 live was truly something special but just knowing Atlanta completely chokes it while Brady picks them apart makes it a one sided game for 25 minutes and not as good

Why the fuck did Hightower push him out of the endzone?

Butler caught it at the 1, would have been a safety

No I won't, still won't forgive Carroll for this.

The Seahawks can't defend that, but Malcolm Butler sure can

But it wasn't Carroll's fault

it was the right call Wilson stared down the receiver and threw a horrible pass

And still tries to get cute with going for it and makes dumb goal line plays as a whole. Here's why we lost the Falcons and Redskins games Walsh's kicks aside.

What a terrible play call

>Right call
>When you could run it this down and let your meme QB throw the int on 3rd if Lunch doesn't run it in.

How to know someone is a lifelong xehawks fan

I'm not saying the call was good, but that was an amazing defensive play by Butler. 95% of the time that pass doesn't get intercepted.

i'm a Pats fan

Pushing him down was probably a mistake though, should've let him run out to the 4 or so.

>18-1

>West Alabama

How did he even get into the NFL? How is someone paying attention to cornerbacks at West Alabama?

That would have been slightly better, but with the amount of time left it's better not to risk a fumble.

>webm has been posted 500+ times

This has gotta be a record, no?

You can be penalized or even fined for removing it

>SLIP

has been posted more

>#72

not even close. Xircucks SB49 slip is the most posted webm on here.

either way, it was incredible and we were all lucky to see an historic moment like this, live.
(You guys are old enough to have seen it, right..?)

no, seahawks owl blowout is the winrar, but slippy g is 2nd. nothing else is close to those 2.

I think a safety is more likely from the 1 than a fumble with him going a few more yards.

Of course. I was watching with my friends who were hardly paying attention and just started screaming "OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Craziest thing I had ever seen on TV until the Michigan State Michigan game that fall.

Bevell's fault. Calling a pass play isn't the problem. Just the wrong call. We all know play action to a tight end is the better call. This rub route way too risky.

which ending was better between that and this?
youtube.com/watch?v=EMHoGRp1QrE

this by far. college ball celebrations will always be the best. you just can't compete with the intimacy.

it really is unbelievable how much research the patriots organization does

>oh, a QB from Kent State? He's got potential
>Makes him up to be their eventual top receiver

>2nd & goal
>on the 1 yard line
>marshawn lynch in the backfield

jesus christ I still cant believe they threw the ball hahahaha

What if Lynch was going to fumble and cause all black people to kill themselves in embarrassment? Thankfully this call saved him

>Carroll goes for it with 4 seconds left in half
>scores TD
>"great call by Pete Carroll"
>makes another risky call at the end of the game
>ends badly
>"I'm sorry but I can't believe the call"