DALLAS SHOOTING - WHERE ARE THE BOMBS?!

I don't buy this bomb scare. Niggers don't have the intelligence, finances, or foresight to obtain bombs and plant them around the city.

If bombs go off you know it was a government setup because niggers are too stupid to organize something like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=_KNg_MeRIEU

Lol cry harder faggot. I hope more pigs die

Daily reminder the BLM Terrorist organisation has alliances with Islamic Terrorist organisation which operate in the area.

Youll regret that remark

Just remember what you said
about blacks just remember.

Fuck ass bitch.

kd is 5-0 favoring the freedom fighters already :^)

Who's crying? I'm just pointing out that the bomb thing is probably stupid nigger posturing from animals lacking the mental capacity to think two minutes ahead.

You'll hang with the rest on the day of the rope, N I G G E R

Your ancestors should have stayed in your fucking mud hut but I'm actually glad my ancestors decided to work your family until they bled.

Not surprised. Dindus were always infatuated with Islam. For some reason they love a religion that actively calls them subhuman.

Islamic organization probably has ties to the government too.

Once your species is able to pass the mirror test I'll start worrying. Until then dolphins and chimpanzees are a bigger intellectual threat.

What is KD? Is that Kraft Dinner or Kevin Durant?

Somebody translate this nigger jive talk into English please.

kill/death ratio

You do realize when you do say nigger
Muslims are also brown melination therefore offending our ancestors is another nail on the list for YOU. Dont forget the corruptive atrocities you commited on COUNTLESS Hispnic AND Asian communities kissing ass to subdue the rage and distractional tactics to divert attention .. well if the Muslims
Who have been gathering a rage you cannot fathom since the 70s were to step..

Well imma just leave it right there.

Us Irish Catholics managed to bomb very well and most of us are retarded.

If sand niggers can do it, African colored people niggers can too.

hostage takers always lie they have bombs to try and scare the police away from trying to kill them, shooter in Orlando do it too

So Sup Forums if the Dallas shooter is white, and they have them both in custody, how is it so easy to arrest two white men who have been shooting at police for hours, and so hard not to shoot a black man after talking to him for 1 minute?

RIOTS INBOUND

leafy fucks acting tough Kek have fun with identity cards

Shit dude, what drugs are you on?

Or is English not your first language?

every nigger, spic, chink, raghead, kike, redskin, halfbreed and those people who live on islands around the world who I'm not sure what race they are but aren't white can come have a go monkey boy

Islam doesnt call them sub-human.

in b4 that quote of an arab traveller in africs.

sandpeople have centuries of guerrilla tactician genes in them you fucken dumbo

they aren't bred from generations of clumsy suburban criminals. we're comparing rodents to boars here

>4-0

you lose a frag for killing yourself

Coulter's law. If they were white we would have been told eons ago.

It is a lie. Niggers always lie.

Redman here, I will gladly put your entire people in the dirt of my ancestral homeland if it means you don't get to fuck up the most advanced civilization the world has ever seen.

He's going towards the hole on mxe or ketamine, maybe even a pcp analog. Or he's in a benzo stupor.

Really? Could of fooled me.

Black people cant set off bombs?

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Please be bombs... Kek pls ;_;

I think its a false flag, leaf. However, it opened up the option for future 'protesters'.

>Niggers
>Having the the ability to carry out an attack like this
>Able to waste cops with surgical-like maneuvering and tactics without hitting bystanders

These were no niggers. This was some commando type shit.

Mandela and many of his comrades were trained by Mossad while Israel was 'supporting' Apartheid

Too bad hispanics and asians hate you fucking niggers. If shit ever goes down we will all unite against you fucking animals and put you back in you rightful place.

In actuality the intellectuals within
The community of melination are compatible
With both races beyond your knowing and comprehension. A specific type of strain within consciousness compatible to translate a unprecedented knowledge.. telepathically

Also your assumptions
lead to a demise mumto you
Most desired

>don't have the intelligence, finances, or foresight to obtain bombs and plant them around the city.

Hur hur niggers can't get gunpowder put it in pipe and add fuse. Are you fucking stupid?

>niggers are too dumb to make bombs

are u kidding bro

arabs treat them as such
You can be sure than an arab woman getting fucked by the BBC will trigger massive amount of butthurt, if not suicide bombings

He's still alive, negotiating with police in the parking garage.

Even niggers can follow instructions from the internet. How do you think they figured out how to make crack?

Please keep posting. You're fun to watch.

>Niggers too dumb to make bombs
Mandela laughs at (You)