Is this the best fans in india?

Is this the best fans in india?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Super_League_attendance

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/sports/football/i-league-kolkata-derby-between-mohun-bagan-and-east-bengal-draws-64630-64630/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you imagine the awful smell in those stadiums with a bunch of Pajeets in there?

Gross

you'd know since you live in canada

OMKV

Sachin Sachin

so thats the secret to high attendance at Man U games

Perro caca

>be indian
>walk to stadium, streets overflowing with shit and begging starving orphans
>inside of stadium smells like a diaper left in the sun x 120,000
>leave stadium, zerg rushed by 100 5'6 pajeets, 12 year old daughter is gangraped and left for dead

"no"

hombre caca

Underrated Poo banter

Really underrated

What happened to Atlético de Kolkata
>2015 Attendance 42,903
>2016 Attendance 11,918
did everybody just give up

Kolkata is a city divided between two sects of fans East Bengal and Mohun Bagan. Both have been in existence for more than a century. ATK is a corporate team who have no loyal fan following. They used to get audience when the I-LEAGUE the official top division wasn't on, as they decided to run both leagues simultaneously their "fans" just bailed and went back to their main clubs.

indianexpress.com/article/sports/football/i-league-kolkata-derby-between-mohun-bagan-and-east-bengal-draws-64630-64630/

There's a fuckton of you guys here but I cant even think of one indian at any level of british football?

indians not trusted enough to drink alcohol kek

Youre the 1st pajeet ive seen flush a turd.
Good job

Poos have been confirmed shit for along time nigel

kek

Imagine girls daring to enter this stadium, poo in loos would be all over them in two seconds gang raping all of them to death

Indians, arabs and turks are some of the slimiest "human"beings alive.

Really interesting considering that Sikhs in England seem to be obsessed with football.

I'd rather die than go to Indian football stadium

South asians in general have shit tier athleticism. Its no coincidence that Bangladesh is the largest country to never win an olympic medal.

Good POOst

Honest question: How many times on average do you step in human shit at an Indian soccer stadium?

Mike chopra

Said the viking

Of course finautist will feel overwhelmed by human contact

ayyyyy