Is it just me or does Godfather Pt.2 feel like a more complete movie than Pt.1? For me, it's the McChicken

Is it just me or does Godfather Pt.2 feel like a more complete movie than Pt.1? For me, it's the McChicken.

Whoops, disregard that last sentence

This movie isn't that great

>For me, it's the McChicken.

>when the meme so dank you crossed the lit shit

ayo wat up my fellow /ck/ man

Is it just me or Aliens feel like a more complete movie than Alien? For me, it's the McChicken.

hi /ck/

2>1>3

Two is the strongest.

Stop.

My phone autocorrected the phrase "a mystery" to "the McChicken"

the godfather 2 is overrated. the first film is perfect and legitimately one of the greatest films of all time. the second one was really brought down by deniros terrible acting and the lack of consistency between the two films, such as characters not returning and new characters that you're supposed to know, but have no way of knowing. one day people will see the godfather 2 as overrated

not believing that for a second

Is it just me or does Street Fighter the movie feel like a more complete film than Street Fighter: the movie? For me it was Tuesday.

Is this the birth of an epic new meme?

Is it just me or does Before Sunset feel like a more complete movie than Before Sunrise? For me, it's the McChicken.

Is it just me or does The Founder feel like a more complete movie than Super Size Me? For me, it's the McChicken.

This was my favourite one too. such a great movie. But for me, it's the McChicken

Great thread

McRib > McChicken

You are all fucking plebs so no wonder you have such a shit taste. End your lives right now.

I honestly didn't care for it as much as i did for the first movie.

The whole swaping past and present was not that great. I'd rather have the past as a prequel to the first movie than having a sequel that is half prequel.

Also, the whole thing with the jew draged on to long.

>americans can't go 5 seconds without mentioning food

literally this. I talked to an american once he just kept explaining things with food analogy. fucking mcburger retards.

This. i thought Part 2 was pretty overrated.

Part 1 was great. but even with Al Pacino's godtier acting part 2 lacked something.. the story was uninteresting and seemed to being going nowhere.

Is it just me or does The Two Towers feel like a more complete movie than Fellowship of the Ring? For me, it's the MaggotyBread.

Food is a universal language

Godfather 1 is the greatest movie ever made. Godfather 2 is a solid 7/10

For me it's literally the mcchicken

Is it just me or does Chicken Legend feel like a more complete burger than McChicken? For me, its The Godfather Part II

>Italian-Americans can't go 5 minutes without talking about The Godfather

Pt 1 is best.

Completely agree. And I consider anyone who doesn't a fucking idiot.

Also check'd.

Is it me or does Goodfellas feel like more of a complete movie than the Godfather series? Gor me, it;s the Italian-Americans

1 - 10/10
2 - 10/10
3 - 7/10

1 - 10/10
2 - 10/10
3 - 7/10
McChicken - 12/10

Is it just me or does McDonalds feel like a more complete fast food joint than Burger King? For me, it's the McChicken

Burger King might be the worst thing i've ever eaten

>How it the italian food in this place?
>Good try the McChicken, the best in the city.

are you serious?

where i'm from mcdonalds is probably the worst out of all of them

I remember when KFC box meals were aesthetic as fuck.

i remember that burger it was lovely

god i fancy a kentucky now