Its international bitch day. Whats a good movie that paints women as what they really are...

Its international bitch day. Whats a good movie that paints women as what they really are. Stinking lying entitled bitchs who hate men.

Blue Valentine

nocturnal animals

Gone Girl
The Hunt

>Implying men aren't the source of all that is wrong in the world
Actual lmaoing right now

The BLACKED collection

Im not in the mood for this shit. Literally drink bleach if your serious you bitch loving filth.

>i am ugly and never got any affection

?

Fuck off

Why do these sound like typical roastie responses? Just add "small dick" and "virgin" to your next replies then you'll totally BTFO of OP xDD

>im a rotten female with no redeeming qualities besides a wet hole and bags of fat on my chest.

>Why do these sound like typical roastie responses?

In your position you don't have much of a choice.

>please love me

>Elliot had a small dick and was a virgin

Thank you for proving my point about how unoriginal roasties are.

You could have chosen me.
You could have chosen to live.

>Elliot had a small dick and was a virgin

Where's it say that?

Elliot went on his little killing spree because he was a virgin. Don't have the screenshot, but there's an old forum post where Elliot was sadden to hear that the average penis size was bigger than he initially thought and it was obvious in his posts that he was definitely below it.

>Elliot was sadden

"Saddened", user. He was *saddened*. Now where else in the thread does it say he was a virgin with a small penis?

You're a fucking idiot.

The Last Picture Show
Children of Paradise
Eyes Wide Shut
Nights of Cabiria

(((You)))

I'm not the one floridly playing to a crowd that never materializes, user.

>Its international bitch day. Whats a good movie that paints women as what they really are. Stinking lying entitled bitchs who hate men.

>nocturnal animals
just another rape revenge fantasy "mystery"

Also, how can anyone believe this is something that "sexist, racist, republican" parents say to their progressive marxist daughter in her mid 20s:

>"You're TOO YOUNG to get married, dear"
*triggered*
>"What I mean is, keep pursuing the BUSINESS EXECUTIVE guy [who you're CHEATING on NICE GUY with]"
*triggered*

Milk came out of my nose and I was drinking water!

Brokeback Mountain?

500 days of Summer

Choke on shit faggot

moar like 500 GAYS of BUMMER amirite kek

bitchs BFTO
:brotip: