ITT: People who have become neutered cucks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/108Z-XGe77E
xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman
pagesix.com/2017/02/23/robert-de-niro-snaps-at-wife-for-spending-all-his-money/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'd be more circumspect with that approach, OP. Forfeiting the admiration of spineless neckbeards on Sup Forums and becoming a "neutered cuck" aren't the same thing.

You hear This tubby retard on bill mehir? Such a fucking loser now. Rambles on about how trumps shit and spouts lefty bullshit like he doesn't have a mind of his own.
Saw him in Melbourne a few years back and he kept stopping the show to ask people if they were recording him. He actually made a guy put his phone on the table face down because it was in his top pocket with the camera facing out.

HES AFRAID OF BANANAS

WHAT A FAGGOT BRITKEK

>Rambles on about how trumps shit and spouts lefty bullshit like he doesn't have a mind of his own.

Swap those around and he'd be you. No wonder you're being so womanishly bitchy.

hahaha ohhhhh noooooo

that just shot should be stickied

Have you heard how his nigger wife speaks to him ?

I hope for his sake that all those times he had started arguing with Ninah on air where just for show or just friendly bants, otherwise he is screwed

youtu.be/108Z-XGe77E

Listen to this

>builds a career out of calling people "mutts"
>goes and actually creates some mutts
heh

Once you get into your 40's and 50's is it impossible to not end up like that? He's someone I never could of imagined turning into what he is now but he did and now I have a bad feeling that this fate is inevitable for every man on earth who makes it that long.

And deniro used to be somewhat good looking, burr's a imp looking motherfucker, the negress he impregnated looks like an ape too. The only joy in that kid's life is going to be his father's wealth

I would mainly attribute it to his wife, where he lives and the fact he is now a parent

Why? He is constantly arguing with nia and backs down less often than most.They scream at each other and have fights but you can tell they love each other.If nia would be a cunt she couldve divorced him already.

>The only joy in that kid's life is going to be his father's wealth

You mean the monthly cheques after the divorce?

10 years for peak alimony, friend

t. numale

Anthony's more rabid than he was in his 30s desu

How has he changed though? He still has the same view about women that you guys like.
Oh shit forgot about that. I still hope they pull through cause he deserves it. I like the idea that you can hold nothing back in a relationship like that still love each other. My parents are like that.

Anthony is perpetually living the dream since he was 13.

Just listen to his podcasts and stand up over time, he is slowly neutered and cucked by his wife. He lets her ramble on about her liberal shit for 15 minutes, and sometimes will spout liberal bullshit

also

>"Bernie was my guy ! xD"

Nigga he was always "librul" loved black chicks and politically only hated banks.Does everyome has to fit in your political niche.Cant you handle other opinions?Thats one of the reasons they have fights and sometimes they are hilarious. Nigga have you never dated a chick with different politics? I simply dont see the problem. Maybe get yourself a jap girl who never talks back.Sounds boring desu

>someone is a cunt for getting married and having a family in one thread
>same posters say not getting married and raising a family is degenerate in another thread
>post tfw no girlfriend in another thread
Really fires the old neurons

Different anons?

kek
is that what you really believe?

t. Virgin numale

Go back to watching the Notebook faggot

I dont know man. I still make the mistake of arguing but there is literally no point. No one will back off.Everything is politics. everyone is a cuck if he doesnt beat his wife with a belt while hes getting a blowjob.

He talks shit to her constantly though?

>Dude it's just a different opinion lol

Im new here.Is this the point where i call you a neckbeard who has waifus because he does not know how to get laid and then insinuate that you are beta.Then you gonna answer that you are fucking ripped alpha who gets laid all the time?

Or maybe don't spout your opinions when you aren't well versed on the subject.
xojane.com/sex/the-agony-and-ecstasy-of-being-a-kept-woman

Whats that article supposed to tell me? That she hates being a housewife and still does it and ackowledges her mistakes throughout the article? I didnt arguebagainst that.

Bill Burr literally has an aggressive nigger wife that will brainwash their mongrel child with feminism, tolerance and transsexual theories, whilst they all live and play in California.

How is that not JUST tier?

>Bill Burr literally has an aggressive nigger wife that will brainwash their mongrel child with feminism, tolerance and transsexual theories
You should really take a step back and objective judge the way you speak. It's cringy as fuck.

Is this thread the average Sup Forums thread? No wonder everyone else thinks this board is an embarrassment

stop subscribing to one ideology and pretending the other side has nothing to offer, it's so self centered and fucking pathetic

this is the world you envision

>Bill
>the man who shits on everyone

I don't think so.

dumb frogposter

get back into containment ptart.

>happy couple

okay. I don't see a problem with this

>commits a significant amount rape and murder
>abandons pregnant partners
>mixed children have a lower IQ

what did black people mean by this?

No I'm monogamous to the same woman for 10 years and have slightly above average physical health. My point still stands about you being a numale faggot though.

you must be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

Good for you man :)
But I dont look like that.

Women'll beat you down man, you either die a virgin, or live long enough to become a cuck

That's depressing.

Whats more depressing is that bill talks about this shit in his stand up, but even he's not immune to it.

Go back to Sup Forumsmblr if you can't handle differing opinion, you sub-human nigger

I always thought DeNiro was living a happy marriage.

What's cringier is that Sup Forumsedditors like yourself think they're welcome here and that your worthless opinions carry any weight

>A source tells us that, in a moment of frustration, De Niro boiled over while bickering with Hightower in public at a Manhattan bar, telling her, “I wouldn’t have to keep making s--tty movies if you didn’t spend all my money!”

pagesix.com/2017/02/23/robert-de-niro-snaps-at-wife-for-spending-all-his-money/

Top lel

> this bitch is ugly as fuck! She can't be a gold digger!

Bravo deniro, you wop retard

Agreed, do yourself a favor and never return

He was always like that. He's been anti gun even a decade ago, and he's Australian living in Britain, of course he's a pansy.

>it's a fan sends in a question that triggers nia podcast
>they argue for half an hour
>bill doesn't get to answer the question
she's such an annoying cunt jesus christ

Your opinion is just as worthless you deluded fag

Because they're arguing on his podcast because he's so cucked he lets that stupid bitch on the podcast even though everyone fucking hates her.

Not since the baby.

Fuck off back to you assblasted jigaboo

KEK shut the fuck up

Episodes with Nia have been some of the best. Bill really enjoys messing with her and talking with her in general. It's hilarious when she is on with him.

I don't get any of the hate she gets on his podcast. Majority of people on other communities like her on it too. So by no means is it
>Everyone

no money for him since denior's wife is fucking whore who likes to spend the greens.
that is why deniro been i so many shity movies latley.

I just despise how ignorant he is on video games. It's pretty insufferable.

Like a wife speaks to any husband? Have you ever had a girlfriend before?
He literally said something in the last podcast.

I think the problem with you manchildren is that you assume because they have little """fights""" on the podcast that they don't love each other and just like to bust each other's balls.

Remember he grew up with sports he doesn't hate videogames he just stopped playing them after GTA3.

He is a huge Luke Cage fan but he doesn't kno about any of the newshit. I personally find it funny every time he gets mad at technology or doesn't know what he is talking about when he is advertising loot crate or something.

fuck off nia

pic related

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Grow a pair of balls and you might get a girl to joke around with someday.

Disgusting

> joke around with someday.

t. Too much of a numale to put a bitch in her place. Enjoy being a beta provider for the rest of your life

>I'm monogamous to the same woman for 10 years

P O T T E R Y

>pagesix

Who?

No source at all
>Implying this is real

Also the three movies they mentioned were not even horrible I though the intern was alright regardless of its agenda.

Sure thing mate. You keep being a virgin.

Bill has been with Nia since before he hit it big. But you newfag podcast listeners don't know this.

>to joke around with someday
But that's not what they're doing. She's a shit tier conversational partner, she can't make a proper argument / have a rational train of thought to save her life and all she does is derail the podcast with her agenda. And she's not funny, she's argumentative and aggressively stupid, trying to beat Bill into submission, even though she's just plain fucking wrong most of the time.

HAHAHHAHAHHAHH I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO THIS GINGER FAGGOT SINCE HE WAS ON O AND A, BACK WHEN HE'D BRAG ABOUT BANGING SLUTS OFF HIS SHOWS, YOU DELUSIONAL NIGGER LOVING NU-MALE

He's always been one though.

>Losing an argument
>WELL I BET GIRLS DON'T LIKE YOU

Fucking

> if you respect yourself enough to refuse to settle for low hanging loudmouth feminist fruits you're a virgin

He was with Nia during his course on O&A
It's exactly what they are doing. Just because you don't like her pov doesn't mean shit. There are times when Bill stumps her and vice versa.
>She is wrong most of the time
>BUT Bill I can barely read and have add Burr isn't

Are you serious? LEL they compliment each other perfectly actually.

Right.
>Being with a girl whose been with you from rags to riches for over a decade is low hanging fruit
>Thinks 20 - 40 minutes of podcast bants is their whole relationship even though Bill has mentioned numerous times how much he loves her and how she makes him laugh etc

This is why you fags are lonely and virgins.

Bill was always horrible. At one point he genuinely claimed that the banner ads on websites with the pistol and targets that you shoot at were made by mouse companies so that you would wear out your mouse and have to buy a new one.

He genuinely said this. It wasn't a joke. He's a goddamn fool, and his comedy suffers because of it.

> This is why you fags are lonely and virgins.

Why do you talk about it as if it is some herculean task to get your dick wet? You must really struggle with getting laid

he was always liberal [\spoiler]

>This is why you fags are lonely and virgins.

Are you capable of coming up with anything besides insulting the amount of women someone gets? This is nu-Sup Forums, everybody is a normie who has gotten laid.

Why bother when it obviously triggers you kids? The rest of the post above that is legit though

Dude he tells people not to use self checkout at the grocery even if you have one item.

Bill is just living in his own time. He's funny for it

>Have you ever had a girlfriend before?
*ding ding ding*

>they compliment each other perfectly actually
no they're terrible on the podcast, their conversations never go anywhere, all Nia does is sabotage Bill with her bullshit

>Bill shouldn't put his wife on his podcast
>hurr durr you lonely virgins
no wonder you like her

>Why bother when it obviously triggers you kids?

Yeah you've pretty much distracted from your entire point now. Nobody cares about what you're saying, we just want to complain about people who use insults like yours.

Four replies of four different people being butthurt.

Pretty funny desu. Doesn't matter what point the original post has because you guys weren't going to magically like Burr or Nia.

The woman is cute. The child is married Chrissy Teigen.

LOL you're such an epic troller xD Enjoy being screamed at by someone half your size every other day and being too much of a pussy faggot to do anything about it, you pussywhipped beta