1st and 10 from end zone

>1st and 10 from end zone
>Field goal to tie it, Touchdown to win it
>Doesnt even try to run it, despite having an elite RB with an average 7 yards per carry
>Nah, I'll throw into quadruple coverage
>Intercepted
>Game Over

I play enough Madden to know not to fucking throw it on first that close to the end zone

Gifted 3 turnovers by Matty Ice, all he has to do is hand off the ball and he still can't clinch it

What a dumb motherfucker

Play in question

>83 wide open

>the Aints
>"a playoff caliber team"

>83 wide open
>ball already throw, safetys drawn away from zone
>single man on 83 still
>83 wide open
wat

Now imagine doing this in a superbowl.

KEK

i always wanted to put him up there with tom and peyton but its stuff like this...

>"wide open"

>Brees calls plays

Nigga that caught it was tiny. This is a common throw in the NFL to talk TEs

both uniforms are atrocious

Well, they’ll draft Baker Mayfield next year, they’ll be much better of.

Did this actually happen?

>Saints drafting baker mayfield

lol nigga wut

he shouldn't have gone to Hill to begin with. just a fucking awful awful decision on Drew's part.

>Doesnt even try to run it, despite having an elite RB with an average 7 yards per carry

Wut? Kamara got injured like 5 minutes into the game. Ingram is inconsistant

They should've run a toss play or a screen. Something.

Yeah probably, but im more wondering who in the world thinks Ingram is elite?

he's good. a solid RB. the word elite gets thrown around too much these days anyway

Hes not even that good. I defintley wouldnt give the ball to him at the 5 yard line with the superbowl on the line

The saints already are designed around a short QB

It was the right call really, people like to go on about le beast mode but he had been poor at the goal line (and on short yardage situations in general) that year, and despite the high volume of attempts no goal line pass had been intercepted all year. It was a pretty safe play that made sense from the clock management perspective. It was just a huge defensive play combined with poor route running.

On 1st down you absolutely would

Not with Brees under center lol

Lynch had trucked it to the 1-yard line at that point. It was a dumb move

yes I saw happen on live tv

Faking to Marshawn and having Russel Wilson run it would've been a better play than that failed curl interception