When did he get so good? He was fucking shit at the beginning

When did he get so good? He was fucking shit at the beginning.

He's also like the only one who's doing proper late night. Everyone else is doing retarded viral crap.

he needed to find his groove, the moment he brought back segments from the Colbert Report because he knew that was always his best material the show dipped up in quality

>dipped up

I realized that the only time Stephen Colbert was ever funny was when he was doing voice acting.

The only thing Stephen Colbert should host is a parasite

>best part of the show is when John Stewart comes back
Sad!

I like Colbert's interviews, though.

Colbert Report was much better, but late show is decent.

Too bad they didn't have Stewart on the show after the wiretapping, that would've been hilarious.

Sooo Donald Trump.....

NOSES ON DOWELS

yes

At the beginning he was like Samantha Bee, doing absolutely nothing but "HAHAHA MR TRUMP SO STUPID" jokes, which comes off as uncreative and unfunny even for people who dislike Trump.

He manages to appeal to both middle America and the alternative crowd at the same time.

Who the fuck watches late night tv anymore

young people watch it on youtube

So...

The only good late night hosts are Conan and Trevor Noah

He's still fucking shit now. He's only funny to retards who enjoy deluding themselves with strawmen. He's grasping at straws going after Trump but he always has a crowd that's not really there for comedy anyway but activism.

It's an absolute travesty what he did to the Late Show.

He reminds me of my old middle/high school principal/vice principals and once I noticed I couldn't help but feel like every interview of his was a sit down with a grade A student or some kind of fucker

Without the character he's really fucking weird

Yeah, he's got the same disconnect on a personal level that Hillary does. I think even Letterman found him weird in their interviews but that was the way late night was going.

So basically, he tried to do something different from his old show, failed, and now has to do bits from his old show to make people watch him?

His interviews are the worst part. It's like they're half-funny interviews that aren't funny and half-intellegent interviews that aren't intellegent.